Mayara Russi

Guest rorogo

Does anybody understand what number is said at about 4:10 into the vid, i heard the mention of kilos, but i

Yess she said: cincuenta kilos it is 50 kg

I think she weight about 340-350 lbs

Does anybody understand what number is said at about 4:10 into the vid, i heard the mention of kilos, but i dont understand the number mentioned, anyway maybe its just a gimmick cuz of her resemblence to the brazilian actress Ana Paula Arosio?

Yes, it is. But I'd say that the diference is way more than 50 kilos

post-2064-14513488268984_thumb.jpg

Yes for sure, more like 70 or 80 kg/156 or 176 lbs difference, kinda confusing where the 50 kg came from,

anyway the korukru vid is online now...camera Work could be better, but ok the cameraman did zoom in on the fat rolls on her back.

besides what a great reaction Mayara got from the crowd, they really adore her :)

Guest cofidis

Guessing they meant how much weight has she gained since her second child.

Guessing they meant how much weight has she gained since her second child.

Maybe, tough to say.

So the creator of the FWPS Renata Poskus has written a small article about how Mayara is the most beloved Plus Size Model in Brazil, a few pics are in it too, and 1 interesting fact, Mayara wears a size 56, thats US size 26 :)

http://mulherao.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/mayara-russi-a-modelo-mais-queridinha-do-brasil-de-volta-as-passarelas/

Guest Peace_Fr0g

There's gotta be more videos out there of her walking around in those outfits. Specifically that green one. That must have been a sight to see.

If I understand the commentary correctly, the real Ana Paula Arósio is rumored to have gained fifty kilos since she stopped making television shows. In the bit on video, Mayara was answering the questions in character. The kilos she's gained were just dedication to the role.

Here's a link to a picture of Ana looking chubby.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_06_2014/post-86567-0-50679900-1402874377.jpg

i love that she isnt wearing fashing mumus like rosie mercado did when she was really heavy, but tight, figure hugging stuff.....

by the way, she must be way heavier now than rosie,right?yaay.. :thumbsup:

Yes you are spot on, especially with Mayara being way heavier now than Rosie.

Pic is of Rosie from august 2014

post-31359-14513488946628_thumb.jpg