Mayara Russi

Guest rorogo

But we'd better hope that the foundation of that catwalk is reinforced with pure Kryptonite! ;D

I have to ask...why pure Kryptonite? if something went wrong Supes cant save the day lol

Anyway the official site for the FWPS in brazil is set up now.

http://fwps.com.br/vem-ai-fashion-weekend-plus-size-verao-2015/

Its set up with small descriptions of the models from the previous 2 Photos from the Beach, i noticed Mayara was the only one where they did not mention her size, all the other models where typically Brazilian/European size 46 to 48.

Anyway there are also featured single pics of all the models including this nice one of Mayara.

post-31359-14513477724746_thumb.jpg

I have to ask...why pure Kryptonite? if something went wrong Supes cant save the day lol

Anyway the official site for the FWPS in brazil is set up now.

http://fwps.com.br/vem-ai-fashion-weekend-plus-size-verao-2015/

Its set up with small descriptions of the models from the previous 2 Photos from the Beach, i noticed Mayara was the only one where they did not mention her size, all the other models where typically Brazilian/European size 46 to 48.

Anyway there are also featured single pics of all the models including this nice one of Mayara.

Man, look at the belly hang under that dress.

I found some FB pics of Mayara, apparently from June 2014, and is it me or does she look a Little smaller in the recent photoshoot on the beach compared to the june pics?

In the 1st pic we also see Fellow model Simone Fiuza in the middle, and i think its some of her friends in the 2nd pic.

tho the woman with the glasses is a cutie IMO.

post-31359-14513481135684_thumb.jpg

post-31359-14513481136228_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Does anybody understand what number is said at about 4:10 into the vid, i heard the mention of kilos, but i dont understand the number mentioned, anyway maybe its just a gimmick cuz of her resemblence to the brazilian actress Ana Paula Arosio?

Anyway what a great show, tho a little shame they covered up her bikini, lets hope some more of those videos get online in the near future.

But my goodness Mayara is as beautiful as ever, im guessing she´s in the 280 to 300 lbs area.