Mayara Russi

Guest rorogo

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

are these post pregnancy pics?

As far as i can tell, the pics from that latest modeling job, was about 6 months after she gave birth.

I saw a new pic of her from a few weeks ago, and she hasnt gotten smaller, thats for sure :)

• 4 weeks later...

Got a Little comparison, many of ya have maybe seen the first picture, from august 2012, where Mayara was 2-3 months pregnant.

The second picture is a facebook pic from march 2014, so about 11 months after giving birth.

I cant help but Wonder what the scale says so to speak.

post-31359-14513457689524_thumb.jpg

post-31359-14513457692409_thumb.jpg

Stunning comparison.

But unfortunately I must say that such a weight gain will keep her out of the catwalk. She was like the biggest Plus Size Model like 50 pounds ago, so now she is  too big for modelling. We  find her more attractive than before, but we aren´t  the ones  who decide  :(

By the way, you know you are into feederism when you measure time en 'pounds' rather than months or years ;D

worried she is soon going to eat herself out of a job

I guess u where right Cofidis, it seems Mayara did infact eat herself out of a job :o

Only one person at a time please.  ;D

Hehe, yeah she must be close to 300 lbs by now

Stunning comparison.

But unfortunately I must say that such a weight gain will keep her out of the catwalk. She was like the biggest Plus Size Model like 50 pounds ago, so now she is  too big for modelling. We  find her more attractive than before, but we aren´t  the ones  who decide  :(

By the way, you know you are into feederism when you measure time en 'pounds' rather than months or years ;D

Yeah a shame they dont use size 24 or 26 models in Brazil(Brazilian/European size 54/56).

oh my i am? I honestly didnt know i was into feederism, i just thought i really like the big chicks :) guess one learns new things every day.

Guest cofidis

I can se nobody has posted the short vid of her from December 2013, so here ya go :)

Its only upperbody, but she looks fuller in her beautiful face.

imageserver.php?id=327927;image

post-3180-1451345790183_thumb.jpg