Keely Shaye Smith

zachi

I constantly see her and Pierce listed on those "15 hot celebrities with hideous spouses" internet clickbait articles.  Or headlines that read something akin to "James Bond married HER?!?!"  It's a miracle that she hasn't succumbed to such hate and decided to slim down again.

Fuck those idiotic cyber-tabloids.  Fuck 'em all to hell...  >:(

Wow, she has to be at her biggest  ;D

478895048-saint-laurent-front-row-paris-fashion-week-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXlg7RC%2bnfyJL0IGduvjC25MLyNPEA7F4xVl5PKfR7g%2f%2b0WvYS1mxPaJ2FeYU8G%2f863tnhuooGZ6iREgJx9DzHag%3d

478768660-celebrity-sightings-in-paris-june-27-2015-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXuoyX%2bpX3ANg7Sz7AGg91INryjYEnXfjTCbJCS%2fYHRJhoHF%2buUoChgaiOwZagQDrGg%3d%3d

478768674-celebrity-sightings-in-paris-june-27-2015-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXsgSIQW0KpCLiMUHzpQym8wIq%2bthicYY3EzuzlQY3rDi5o3F17Dz1oGaH98fkbD7kg%3d%3d

478768668-celebrity-sightings-in-paris-june-27-2015-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXheJbmrUqTppNpAe0eQGJMB2llPXk71gcCULVVUX7x%2f%2f7YuRiZITkIm0A5ooljLmJg%3d%3d

pierce-brosnan-keely-shaye-smith-paris-fashion-week-photos-02.jpg?fit=600%2C9999

is she trying to eat him?

pierce-brosnan-keely-shaye-smith-paris-fashion-week-photos-03.jpg?fit=600%2C9999

the best photo

478891244-saint-laurent-front-row-paris-fashion-week-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXu3GaXI9oxXGpHa%2bdWfr8u6799b84zec64qqXhMosTk0xLRnVGM0Z0ulRov1Zw0dNKck4nNRzuRLIBZG%2bPKN8VM%3d

He is into weight gain on his wife for sure!

Many of his pictures he has his hand on her big fluffy upper arms or on her huge hip or belly.....this screams loving behavior and appreciation of her fat and curves.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Okay, I'm convinced...Brosnan is one of us.  I don't care how big of an emphasis you place on inner-beauty - a guy voted People's Sexiest Man Alive would NOT allow his woman to look like that if he didn't genuinely prefer her that way.

I bet they have some real kinky force-feeding sessions, too.  Possibly even with some role playing.

Bondage scenario:

"Do you expect me to talk?"

"No, Mrs. Bond, I expect you to EAT!"

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
5 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Okay, I'm convinced...Brosnan is one of us.  I don't care how big of an emphasis you place on inner-beauty - a guy voted People's Sexiest Man Alive would NOT allow his woman to look like that if he didn't genuinely prefer her that way.

I bet they have some real kinky force-feeding sessions, too.  Possibly even with some role playing.

Bondage scenario:

It's all just a big ploy so that one day he can announce, "Hello, I'm 007, and this is 700."

I was just describing a scene from the fictitious BBW erotic parody of Goldfinger....Butterfinger.  Also in the series: Dr. No(Salads), From Russia With Love(Handles), ThunderThighs, You Only Eat Rice?,  On Her Majesty's Seventh Servings, Rock Candy is Forever, Live and Let Fry, The Man in the Golden Corral, The Spy Who Loved Meat, MoonCaker, For Your Size Only, OctoTushy, A Binge to a Fill, The Giving-Way Tights, License to Spill(Out of Pants), Holdin' Pie, Tomorrow Never Fries, The Girl is Fat Enough, Fry Another Soufflé, Cappuccino Royale, Quantum of Sausage, SkyFalafel, and Spectre(of Richard Simmons).

Guest Reluctantfatlover
11 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Bondage scenario:

He can afford to have trats on the side. I wouldn't be surprised if they had an agreement.

Let's not forget e married this...

a022ae525b56a0ab86581e2e645b4ff9.jpg

BIG_0004764579.jpg

and ended up with this:

4080CAA200000578-4520140-Basking_in_the_heat_Former_model_Keely_53_soaked_up_the_sun_in_a-m-22_1495136402710.jpg

From young thin model to fat aging woman. With marriage, you usually end up with a totally different woman from the one you chose. Unless he's a secret feeder I don't think that's something he envisoned when he married her.