Benefits of dating a fat girl

Guest hijackq1234

#10 is really the only one that seems to be any where near accurate. All the other ones about a fat girl's personality read like an FA's fantasy of what fat girls should be like. Set aside the fact that the list is an almost comical over generalization of the sort like "all blondes are dumb and all redheads are kinky". But if any generalization could be made, unfortunately in my experience it's that our society's general disapproval of all things fat tends to turn fat chicks into big balls of self doubt and self loathing.

"2. She Will Have Confidence

Often bigger girls develop a strong sense of confidence. They are proud of their bodies the way they are. "

There aren't very many big girls my age where I live but almost all of them have such a level of self loathing that they don't even bother trying to look nice. (dress well, do up their hair etc. those sorts of things.)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah.... IMO, way too much generalization to be meaningful -- but I still appreciate the sentiment behind the article.  (At least it's not more fat-bashing or fear-mongering about weight.)

I think there's a shred of truth to the idea that larger women are a little more likely to be friendly or personable, though. A lot of women who fit the stereotype of what's "super sexy" in the Hollywood/mass media sense find they're able to manipulate guys to get what they want. That "power" goes to their heads and they figure, "Why be nice? Nice people finish last!"

Like everything, exceptions exist too.  I've *also* met my share of bigger gals who were just kind of bitter about life, or at least the opposite sex.  I suppose that can happen if you're constantly told you need to change what you look like in order to be accepted.

It's just a silly, small thing .... but one perk to dating a big gal was never having to struggle to get a full suitcase to close all the way. Whenever that happened when I was traveling with her, she'd volunteer to sit on it, which put plenty of pressure on it to stay shut so we could snap the locks closed on it.

I actually feel like big girls tend to NOT be able to cook.

Hence the eating out/ordering in.

Hence the fat.

:D

Ehh, I've seen it both waays. I do all the cooking at home and my just cant/won't  but my wife loves her fastfood which has def helped her packonthepounds but I hate it. I mean if you're gonna eat a big pile of food let's make it *good* food and eat it together :D

Had another girlfriend though who was about 5'8" 300lbs and she loved to cook. I could see how she gained all the weight when she made me a pasta with an incredibly deca-delicious homemade alfredo sauce. Lawdy.

Guest myownway

I agree with Vennie. All girls I've ever known who like cooking are thin - in fact I know several anorexic vegan girls who love cooking. Even meat, for fuck's sake. There must be some subconscious shit going on there, but anyway.

Well then my lady is an exception to that :). She likes cooking and what she likes even more is baking cakes. Still, she prefers when I cook. Hell, she even said she'd consider it cheating if I cooked for another woman (except for family and cases when I cook for lots of people) :P

• 3 months later...