dimension magazines

sevcikm99

Hi, does anyone have an account on http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/. Today I founded it, but I can not add posts, or open photos, text appears:

sevcikm99, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Can you advise someone?

It's the oldest of 'these' kinds of sites, but that doesn't by any means make it the best. Dimensions is essentially run by a group of busybody 'divas' -- many of them now easily in their 50s -- and their drooling male followers. Back during the early days of the internet, it was the place for FAs, and one of the only reliable sources for free nude or semi-nude BBW pictures. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, time has really passed it by. Its only use, as far as I'm concerned, is as a repository for FA and weight gain fiction.