Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

Guest Peace_Fr0g

Great post, she's really porking up, what a cutie... Also pretty entertaining cooking show. All in all!

Guest flotationmotivation

I love her confidence!  Always plumper and plumper too.  Might we see a 400 lb pastry chef sometime in the future?  :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest justvisiting

Wow, she has the kind of body I'd expect to see on a stout, middle-aged Italian housewife who's been cooking and eating large quantities of pasta her entire life.

It's been such a delight watching her go from a slim, enthusiastic newbie to an superb, matronly figured pastry chef.

You couldn't get a more natural combination either.  "Wow, Raiza, you've put on some weight!"  "I'm a pastry chef!  What do you expect?"

I bet her husband loves his fat, little baker wife.  And I wouldn't be at all surprised if her friends and family have fattened up a little thanks to her influence.

• Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)