Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

• 3 weeks later...

Here are some recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "Are you nervous? Hold the basil plant that you patiently waited for to grow, pass! 🍃 Alias, it is from Basilicão, the one with the wide leaf for the super hungry for Manjê! ☝ To (many) who asked about my portable wood oven, it is from the brand@gozney. It can also be used with gas and reaches over 900 ° F (500 ° C) and makes pizza in 60 seconds. Better gift than my friends@hystll and @luscacerqueirathey could have given me 💖 I make pizzas, sfihas, pita bread and even meat in the iron skillet. Sensational!" (06/28/20):

106476826_191727258933474_768774392402469506_n.jpg

Caption(s): "We back! Soon we will be on the air again! @canalgnt @raizacostaofficial 🍇🥞🥧🍪 #pandemicproductivity #pandemictvshow" (07/01/20):

"BROTHERHOOD! The beginning of a new era, but always with it! #ralinhofilmes 🤛" (07/04/20):

106507054_281987979705400_3187494106244892591_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Translation of the larger text of the caption: "Come with me to make the ornament of life extraordinary. Rainha da Cocada #FatiasDaVida starts on August 4th at@gntwith recipes full of affection and history. A cooking program that will warm our hearts 💛"

"In June 1990, when I was just 3 years old, my father bought his first camcorder and on that very day here, the records that followed me into adulthood began. My days with my family have been documented in a sensitive and spontaneous way and this is the best legacy I could ever want. Until today, I wonder how much the presence of this camera influenced me to become a filmmaker, or even to deal naturally in front of the cameras; but the answer for sure I will never know precisely. In this fragile moment in the world, I think that more than ever we are turning to the appreciation of our home and the people we love and that's why I decided to make my new season of Rainha da Cocada a special season: sharing with you intimate moments in family, slices of my childhood and adolescence. Yes, Slices of Life by Rainha da Cocada will open on August 4 and will be warm in the heart, with recipes full of affection and stories. A program to highlight what really matters in the world: human relationships full of love around the table ❤#rainhadacocadanognt"

Stating the obvious: Raiza (who presently looks like the living embodiment of "quarantine weight gain" in full effect) is looking absolutely massive (notice the overall plumpness of her face/neck along with the extra chins that she has amassed, the backside of her's that is so wide that you can see it from the front, and the subtle hints of stressed fabric; among other things) in this preview for an upcoming episode of "Rainha da Cocada." 

Translation of the larger text of the caption: "WOW! And she comes all with her cookies and sweets that refer to her childhood It's pure nostalgia in the next season of #RainhaDaCocadaNoGNT, right, dona @raizacostaofficial? ❤️ Opening on 8/4 (August 4th), Tuesday, at 10pm on @gnt"

Guest grateful

I love this woman and I am a huge fan!!!!  😂❤️😍

She's so fun and entertaining and obviously loves to eat!

Also, she is very good at what she does! 

She made an appearance on Gorden Ramsey years ago and he couldn't even say f***!

He had nothing but praise.  ❤️

On 7/26/2020 at 1:08 PM, Howarddonaldson3 said:

She's looking great in her latest instagram post. Anyone that can download and share would be awesome in my book.

Screenshot_20200726-150549_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200726-150609_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200726-150612_Instagram.jpg

https://instadownloader.co/

just place the link on this site. By the way, I've seen her in person couple years back and she is a beauty. Surprisingly big and I cannot imagine how much bigger she looks now in person. 

8 hours ago, tokka said:

https://instadownloader.co/

just place the link on this site. By the way, I've seen her in person couple years back and she is a beauty. Surprisingly big and I cannot imagine how much bigger she looks now in person. 

Same, I saw her filming a segment in Battery Park City a few years ago and she was much bigger than I expected. Great shelf-butt and hips and legs like a Clydesdale.

Promo vid for her upcoming season of Rainha da Cocada. Mostly a little tour of family photos in her house, with some cute footage of her as a kid, but the real good stuff is the preview shots from the new season mixed in at the end, starting around 7:10. God, does she look fatter than ever.

She is maybe the most body-positive person I've ever seen. No matter how fat she gets, she never loses her confidence, her appetite, her sensuality, her exhibitionism. There's no one like her.

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 9.04.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 9.02.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 9.03.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 9.03.47 AM.png

3 hours ago, Belly worshipper said:

Kinda makes ya wonder every time she steps on the scale and as her weight grows heavier and her belly gets bigger that she just shrugs it off. That man of hers must really enjoy getting more and more handfuls of her. 

Honestly, no man can endure such rapidly drastic physical changes from the part of a wife he used to know when she used to appear 150 pounds smaller, unless this is less about leniency in marriage and more about the possibility he hold himself some lingering proclitivities into both heavier AND gaining women.

Here are some recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "Birthday cake in the 80s and 90s could not be missing colorful sprinkles to decorate. Inspired by this, in the unprecedented episode of #FatiasDaVida that will air tomorrow, I will teach you how to make homemade colorful sprinkles naturally and of course, a spectacular chocolate cake for you to celebrate even what shouldn't be celebrated at 22hrs on @gnt" (08/10/20):

1.jpg

2.jpg

48 minutes ago, frecklefactor said:

Here are some recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "Birthday cake in the 80s and 90s could not be missing colorful sprinkles to decorate. Inspired by this, in the unprecedented episode of #FatiasDaVida that will air tomorrow, I will teach you how to make homemade colorful sprinkles naturally and of course, a spectacular chocolate cake for you to celebrate even what shouldn't be celebrated at 22hrs on @gnt" (08/10/20):

1.jpg

2.jpg

Her smile gets wide at the sight of cake. Her frame gets wider after eating it.