Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

On 4/7/2020 at 3:06 PM, thadrou90 said:

Look at that figure. Look at that belly!

1298289798_ScreenShot2020-04-07at4_02_56PM.thumb.png.b7d1db804819e2e2e10ca6433963588e.png

2118372843_ScreenShot2020-04-07at4_02_02PM.thumb.png.f0c26749527a49791384326cbfab1932.png

She's such a ham, and she's building a figure to match.

For once I sort of agree with a prediction like this. She's not short, so she'll she may not look as fat as shorter people at the same weight...and she looks pretty fat. We don't know how much she weighs and never will, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's well north of 250.

This is why I low-key would want to date a chef like her. Being surrounded by a lot of food, making it and eating it has had fantastic effects to her waistline. Such a beautiful well rounded belly. 

• Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)
8 hours ago, teejers said:

Her ass is huge. Even though she sometimes puts out body positive stuff, I get the impression she does it reluctantly, as if she doesn't mind being curvy but is embarrassed by her gain. She always looks way smaller in her photos and in videos she can edit herself. Not saying she shops anything, but definitely chooses angles that she finds more slimming. She only ever seems to put a focus on her larger body when she has no choice, such as when she was doing something at the counter behind her cooking station and shook her ass.

She really does have a nice big fat ass. 

31 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

I'm not sure I agree. I know what you mean about her IG photos, but in her videos she uses "unflattering" angles, gets half-naked and fully naked all the time, dances around, and just shows off her body in general. She's been in promotions for Dove(?) that were all about body positivity. She's posted explicitly about it on social media. As far as I can tell, she's one of the few who seems to embrace the changes in her body and to embrace body positivity genuinely!

Good for her. Not every day a woman can see weight gain to this degree as a positive change and embraces it. Hopefully more and more women can wake up to this realization. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, frecklefactor said:

Here are some recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "Birthday cake in the 80s and 90s could not be missing colorful sprinkles to decorate. Inspired by this, in the unprecedented episode of #FatiasDaVida that will air tomorrow, I will teach you how to make homemade colorful sprinkles naturally and of course, a spectacular chocolate cake for you to celebrate even what shouldn't be celebrated at 22hrs on @gnt" (08/10/20):

1.jpg

2.jpg

Her smile gets wide at the sight of cake. Her frame gets wider after eating it. 

On 7/26/2020 at 3:08 PM, Howarddonaldson3 said:

She's looking great in her latest instagram post. Anyone that can download and share would be awesome in my book.

Screenshot_20200726-150549_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200726-150609_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200726-150612_Instagram.jpg

Can we all just take a moment and appreciate and be on awe on how round she's gotten? Like her belly has gotten big enough to the point where it jiggles every time she moves. There's a lot of jiggle going on here. It's like she's happier that she's fatter. 

18 hours ago, frecklefactor said:

If you thought the season premiere was good, wait until you see this particular episode: Here's another "somewhat longer" episode of Rainha da Cocada featuring Raiza Costa, who is presently so exceedingly round from years upon years of devouring all her delicious confections (notice the multiple chins, the extra layer of fat on her neck, that large backside of her's that is so wide that you can see it from the front, and the subtle hints of her fat belly from beneath the fabric of that outfit), you’d practically have to roll her.

As great as the video is, my only gripe with this episode is the lack of some extra full-body views, as well as it ending before getting a chance to see Raiza "going to town" on this delicious looking chocolate cake all by herself (then again, moments like this are probably left on the cutting room floor).

Huge

6 minutes ago, frecklefactor said:

Here's a random "oldie but goodie" photo find via Instagram.

Caption: "Today's #tbt was another one of the incredible encounters that only big fairs provide. It was a pleasure to review@raizacostaofficial at @maracakesfair! This woman is a great inspiration: videomaker, art director, pastry chef and creator of the first channel dedicated exclusively to confectionery on YouTube, Dulce Delight, in 2010. Among her most relevant works, is Rainha da Cocada, where she lives in the universe of Brazilian sweets and desserts throughout history, rescuing the traditional confectionery of yesteryear. It's worth checking out 💕#raizacosta #dulcedelight #rainhadacocada #rainhadacocadanognt #empreendedorismofeminino" (11/21/19):

73475406_457703651552377_4537271149633202290_n.jpg

A pair of perfectly round plumped up, double chinned fatties? 😍😍😍😍

• 2 weeks later...