Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

• 1 year later...
  • Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)
  • 4 months later...

You have to imagine as I don't know when these Videos are shot as they could be 3 months old for all we know. If this pandemic has made her a little more out of control with her eating. Because I feel there was a point last year that her weight gain slowed down & maybe even lost a bit at one point. I fully believe her weight gain is on purpose.

3 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

I don't think she's gaining weight to gain weight, but she clearly has a hearty appetite and a love of sensuality in all its guises. She doesn't hold back, and she's not ashamed of her grow body. In fact, she flaunts it! I think that explains her continued growth and her total confidence and lack of shame.

I don't think it started on purpose, but I do think there was a point she became into it. I think now is pure covid weight gain, but I don't know it's hard to explain. But the gain was to help promote the show. I would do the same thing to get viewers & I think she knows her audience too.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
5 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Word. There's a reason this thread is so popular! While she doesn't strike me as a feedist, she doesn't hold back from indulgence and sensuality, and it's incredible

She is a foodie. Which means its completely unintentional. She has obviously accepted that fact. Get a woman in a good place in her brain & it will not matter to her.