Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 6:45 PM, tokka said:

She seems a little taller than London Andrews who was 5'4'' 240. Raiza's legs are DEFINITELY bigger. Such a shame this is the most we are gonna get. 

I saw her in person once and I'd say yes, 5'6"ish. FWIW, though the camera adds 10 pounds to small and average sized women, as with a lot of big women she seemed a lot thicker IRL. She was wearing a dress and had a real ledge butt and sequoia thighs, turning heads with them. Mind you this was a couple of years ago...

On 6/18/2019 at 4:30 PM, tokka said:

Brooklyn right? Has she adopted the hipster attitude? LOL. I live in NYC (originally from Brookyln) and I swear I've seen her in Manhattan as well years ago. She's a big girl no doubt

From her videos it looks like she lives in DUMBO (hipster-yuppie Brooklyn) but I actually saw her in Battery Park City. I definitely would have noticed her either way but I realized it was her because she had a videographer and some other dude with her, definitely shooting something. I'm almost positive it turned out to be the one where she went topless with the friend laying in the grass. Too bad I missed that part of it but I was already on the verge of stalkerish hanging out in the periphery watching her film. I figured maybe I'd be confused for a curious tourist....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/28/2019 at 2:46 AM, pet sounds said:

Incidentally, I don't think she's ever looked rounded (and cuter) than in the above video. Yummy.

Thought the same thing but then figured it was just wishful thinking!

• 1 month later...
On 9/8/2019 at 11:30 PM, frecklefactor said:

Here are some recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: Posing as if she didn't kill all of her plants 😅 But for now, let's just wear this killing outfit to attend @thecurvycon with @anthropologie . Stop by our A+ booth to say hello✌🏼 #aplusbyanthropologie
#thecurvycon#anthropologie #ad (09/06/19):

1.jpg

Caption: Same pattern different day! ☀️Ready for another adventure with @anthropologie at @thecurvycon #aplusbyanthropologie #anthropologie #curvycon #ad (09/07/19):

2.jpg

How times change... my ex loved Antropologie but could barely shop there because 95% of it topped out at size 10-12.

• 3 months later...
18 hours ago, frecklefactor said:

Here are some recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "In case of heavy winter - MIAMI! ------------------- In case of heavy winter - MIAMI. Muzzle and breast thank you 🍑" (1/1/20):

Like she's capable of a light winter... But seriously folks, am I getting weird and obsessive or does she look a bit less fluffy than in the Nov. grapefruit video?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2020 at 11:50 AM, Ciabattadick said:

She looks a lot slimmer than usual?

Not sure about that. Covering up a tiny bit more in the videos and perhaps a little more conscious of camera angles but check her latest youtube stuff, she seems to be holding onto the chunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXzchnDbQWU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC5gVtL2sbU&t=81s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)
On 4/15/2020 at 8:17 PM, frecklefactor said:

Here's another long (livestream) video post from Raiza. (stating the obvious, once again: even though she's wearing an outfit that is not under any type of duress from her excess poundage (accumulated before/during the practice of social distancing), you can still get a good idea on how massive she is.)

The profile shots in this are fantastic. She's got an ass like a clydesdale.

14 hours ago, frecklefactor said:

Here's another long (live stream) video post from Raiza. (stating the obvious, once again: Yes, your eyes don't deceive you… Raiza is literally dressed like a brick house.

Those arms... way tastier than Beef Wellington (53:30-58:30)

• 1 month later...
On 6/14/2020 at 10:22 AM, Howarddonaldson3 said:

If anyone can download this Instagram post, it looks like she's made an awesome compilation video that shows her growth over the years. She's so beautiful.

Eat it while it's hot: https://we.tl/t-ehNZijTeRa

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, tokka said:

https://instadownloader.co/

just place the link on this site. By the way, I've seen her in person couple years back and she is a beauty. Surprisingly big and I cannot imagine how much bigger she looks now in person. 

Same, I saw her filming a segment in Battery Park City a few years ago and she was much bigger than I expected. Great shelf-butt and hips and legs like a Clydesdale.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2020 at 10:01 AM, Belly worshipper said:

Can we all just take a moment and appreciate and be on awe on how round she's gotten? Like her belly has gotten big enough to the point where it jiggles every time she moves. There's a lot of jiggle going on here. It's like she's happier that she's fatter. 

Yeah this is a the dream girl, on all levels. I want to both kill her boyfriend and throw him a parade.

On 8/16/2020 at 7:45 AM, thadrou90 said:

Christ, you weren’t kidding. At this point she’s just downright fat: indisputably, unavoidably, seam-bustingly fat, and yet she continues to be employed to make this shoe about baking and eating incredibly decadent treats. It almost feels too good to be true. 

But I agree with your complaint. Normally we always get to see Raiza take a generous, sensual bite of her creation. Why not this time, with her own birthday cake?

Right from 00:01... those hands. Jesus. It's almost too much.

I'm guessing she's not digging into the birthday cake because she's saving it for her (socially distanced, because she's in NYC) party?