Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

5 hours ago, sower said:

Belly!  :D

When your belly's already larger than a pregnant woman's but you're not even pregnant, what can a girl do but say, "Fuck it," and just keep eating?

While numerous girls posted on this site are a little too big for my taste, this girl is absolutely perfect. 

The subtle peeks of belly and the massive jiggles of her breasts and thighs she give off are pretty arousing I must say.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Happy Easter

Return of the tight fitting yellow polka dot shirt and black pants. :)

I like the bit of belly we get to see at 4:30 and the chocolate showering (more like chocolate orgasm) at 5:01. One thing I really appreciate about her thickness, or curvage, is how well proportioned she is. As many girls I remember from high school, most usually have one or a few sexy attributes such as a muffin top, overly jiggly breasts, a pot belly, double chin or a blimp sized figure. Not a lot had the full package like Raiza has. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SHE'S BACK!!!! 

Finally the second season of the queen of cocada Canal GNT debut in October 3 AT 8 PM. Confectionery revenue while respecting their techniques, tradition and mainly the provenance of the food. 30 episodes that will make you rethink about what is a sweet and how our choice of ingredients has more power than we imagine.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)