Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

13 minutes ago, mal57 said:

Oh well, great run while it lasted!

Maybe she has lost some weight, but I'm not sure this is the end of the story. I'd like to know why she lost it (maybe she was sick!), though we probably never will. But this is a woman with a health appetite and, to all appearances, a deep commitment to body positivity. Something tells me we haven't seen the last of Raiza's gain.

4 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

Maybe she has lost some weight, but I'm not sure this is the end of the story. I'd like to know why she lost it (maybe she was sick!), though we probably never will. But this is a woman with a health appetite and, to all appearances, a deep commitment to body positivity. Something tells me we haven't seen the last of Raiza's gain.

Hope springs eternal!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a couple of recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "She thinks that the beach is a mirage after a year and a half without seeing the sea. In fact, after all this time, even the beach on American soil seems like paradise 😈 Peace of mind that we only feel after 2 doses of vaccine. I recommend! 💉👌🏻❤️" (05/04/21):

1.jpg

2.jpg

Here are some recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "It is governed by water. If she was more esoteric or maybe even religious, she might have discovered that she was the daughter of the queen of the sea. Since I was a child, no matter how or where, my body asks to stay immersed until my toes and hands wrinkle and the outside temperature doesn't seem to make sense anymore. Hose, shower, bathtub, bucket, pool, rain or sea. My mother-in-law still tells Vinicius to take care of me so I don't dive into the building's decorative fountain when I get **, an episode that resulted in a fine and warning in my glory days 🤣 It's just that when I came back from the club early in the morning, I had a tradition : a dip in the sea before going home, a long shower sitting on the floor of the stall or any water that could calm me down. Fake Paulista that I am, I married a carioca out of pure interest ... and now I have company for my long baths of water that God sends mandar 🚿💦" (05/05/21):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Caption: "He looked at me and said: my grandma wore a swimsuit just like that! And I then thought that no compliment could be better than that! 60’s forever vibe on my 💜@viniciuscosta.tv" (05/05/21):

3.jpg

4.jpg

Bonus photo via one of her most recent Instagram stories:

dHA9MSZfbmNfaHQ9c2NvbnRlbnQtb3J0Mi0xLmNkbmluc3RhZ3JhbS5jb20mX25jX2NhdD0xMDcmX25jX29oYz1KQ1hreVN2ZXNUNEFYOHFFQTlXJmVkbT1BTm1QN0dRQkFBQUEmY2NiPTctNCZvaD1hZWFkYzllYjM3OTVlODFhNDc4NDY0MmNiOWUwOTZiMCZvZT02MDk1NTdFMiZfbm.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a couple of recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "The first to compose a sentence containing the words "swimsuit - Monica's house - friends" will leave his friend of mine 😅 Let's remove the American sitcom from the theme and join the Cafe Terrace at Night that matches more with this muse 💜💛 #vangogh" (05/15/21):

1.jpg

2.jpg

Honestly, the only reaction that I can give after watching this recently posted clip: “Holy Fucking Shit!!!”

Posted sometime yesterday: Here's another "short, but sweet" teaser video post via Instagram (I live for the day that the full video is inevitably uploaded to YouTube) featuring the wide bodied, double-chinned (the descriptions are endless, lol) pastry chef Raiza Costa (putting to shame any comments made about her possibly losing weight/looking thinner) bringing to life imagery that seems more akin to a well-written weight gain story as she gleefully frolics (more like jiggles) through a beautiful field of lavender. On a random aside: the opening and closing shots of this particular video are quite GIF worthy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPYjxc8jxVM/

• 2 weeks later...

To give a bit of an update: Thanks in part to a photo/GIF post that I happen to create from a video posted to one of her more recent Instagram stories, I would like to take this time to present the first true bit of “concrete evidence” as to the claims of Raiza working out to possibly lose weight (or at least to get into some type of shape; probably more so the latter). On the one hand, while this might come off as a "depressing" sight to some who wanted to see her completely let herself go (by way of reasonable/unreasonable means), I have a good feeling that Raiza working out (similarly to model Ashley Graham or pop singer Lauren Jauregui) will not spell the end of her staying considerably thick, or putting out worthwhile content (as far as I know, she’s not quitting her status as a pastry chef). On the other hand, this might one of the first times in a good while Raiza has worn a skin-tight outfit that does a great job of highlighting her many assets (breasts, belly, thighs, etc.). All in all, content such as this might spell the momentary/permanent end for some wonderful weight gain progressions, but in Raiza’s case, it might make for a whole new beginning.

Nothing standout from the translations (as far as i could tell from Google translate)

Most notable things i took away were that she's aware of the dangers of obesity, but also people have a right to make their own choices and should be respected for that. 

And her trainer didn't want to know her weight; she is "only" training for strength and to "remain beautiful and positive", or words to that effect

21 hours ago, Belly worshipper said:

As long as she gets to be fat to her heart's content, people outta leave her alone about her weight. She's been obese and doing just fine. 

Sadly people in this community take it as if it’s some personal insult when a girl wants to lose weight. Like she’s gotta be over 300 or close that’s not healthy for the human body no matter how sexy we think she looks. Specially when that 300 was made by pastries. You can’t blame a person for wanting to live a long healthy life. 

On 6/5/2021 at 9:31 PM, frecklefactor said:

To give a bit of an update: Thanks in part to a photo/GIF post that I happen to create from a video posted to one of her more recent Instagram stories, I would like to take this time to present the first true bit of “concrete evidence” as to the claims of Raiza working out to possibly lose weight (or at least to get into some type of shape; probably more so the latter). On the one hand, while this might come off as a "depressing" sight to some who wanted to see her completely let herself go (by way of reasonable/unreasonable means), I have a good feeling that Raiza working out (similarly to model Ashley Graham or pop singer Lauren Jauregui) will not spell the end of her staying considerably thick, or putting out worthwhile content (as far as I know, she’s not quitting her status as a pastry chef). On the other hand, this might one of the first times in a good while Raiza has worn a skin-tight outfit that does a great job of highlighting her many assets (breasts, belly, thighs, etc.). All in all, content such as this might spell the momentary/permanent end for some wonderful weight gain progressions, but in Raiza’s case, it might make for a whole new beginning.

Thanks for preserving and sharing the story/gif! I ran the text through a translator and this is what she said:

"Today I complete 6 months working out 3x a week to get strong and fight with bears in the forest. Yes, it's been half a year since I showed you that sweaty picture in front of the mirror. See how you are following the right woman!?"

So as many have said, she can do whatever the hell she wants with her body, but she's also clearly not trying to lose weight, which seems consistent with how she's always been. This is about strength. Good for her, wish her the best.

O/A can we agree it's okay to hope for further WG because that's what we're (I'm) into, yet support and admire her for doing what she feels is right for herself? Of course she's still gonna be awesome and beautiful at whatever size, but I'm here because I like to see big, soft, round gals get moreso. I don't see a contradiction.

1 hour ago, mal57 said:

O/A can we agree it's okay to hope for further WG because that's what we're (I'm) into, yet support and admire her for doing what she feels is right for herself? Of course she's still gonna be awesome and beautiful at whatever size, but I'm here because I like to see big, soft, round gals get moreso. I don't see a contradiction.

I'm with you.

On 5/28/2021 at 8:44 PM, frecklefactor said:

Honestly, the only reaction that I can give after watching this recently posted clip: “Holy Fucking Shit!!!”

Posted sometime yesterday: Here's another "short, but sweet" teaser video post via Instagram (I live for the day that the full video is inevitably uploaded to YouTube) featuring the wide bodied, double-chinned (the descriptions are endless, lol) pastry chef Raiza Costa (putting to shame any comments made about her possibly losing weight/looking thinner) bringing to life imagery that seems more akin to a well-written weight gain story as she gleefully frolics (more like jiggles) through a beautiful field of lavender. On a random aside: the opening and closing shots of this particular video are quite GIF worthy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPYjxc8jxVM/

A gif thereof:

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif