Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

Just as a bit of a heads up: Lazarus Lynch (multimedia host and the face of Son of a Southern Chef) has posted a trio of wonderful videos to his Instagram page, featuring himself & his friend/collaborator (the always wonderful, round-bodied Raiza Costa, who appeared in an episode of his YouTube series “Soul Food Talks”) doing some Christmas cookie decorating, in addition to making cookie boxes, for their friends and family. Aside from the literal “sweet gesture”, I can’t help but notice how lovely Raiza looks during these videos. Adorned in a green turtle neck sweater that is under subtle duress from containing her massive boobs and thick arms, as well as a festive burgundy silk skirt that “subtly” highlights parts of her belly and backside, she really knows how to bring light to this woeful year by showing off how much she has blown herself up.

Christmas Cookie Decorating Pt. 1:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJHxMrOJrLH/

Cookie Boxes Pt. 2:  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJKPCPEJdq2/

In my humble opinion, the best video of the bunch is this short, but sweet “extra” video of Lazarus and Raiza goofing around, mostly for the fact that moon shaped, double-chinned face Raiza is constantly chowing down/has a mouthful of sweets for the duration of the clip:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJJkTn8JdP_/

On 12/26/2020 at 1:00 PM, frecklefactor said:

Just as a bit of a heads up: Lazarus Lynch (multimedia host and the face of Son of a Southern Chef) has posted a trio of wonderful videos to his Instagram page...

Great find, thanks! Now she just needs to lose the annoying dude.

• 2 weeks later...

Posted about a day ago: Here's the longer version of another "previously posted" Rainha da Cocada episode, feat. Raiza Costa wearing, once again, an outfit that was not only shown off prominently in one of her livestream video posts from early last year, but is now desperately working hard to contain her expanding figure; notice how the green overalls are "fitting" (more like stretching) across her big belly. 

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, bluetech said:

Agreed. It’s just the nature of Instagram. 

2 hours ago, Belly worshipper said:

Or she found out about the Instagram photoshop to make her look thinner because in reality she got probably fatter. Just another theory. 

Yeah, and honestly I doubt it's photo shop because she's been so consistently and surprisingly body-positive in all her public self-presentation. It's certainly possible she's shopping herself thinner, but she's one of the few who would surprise me if she were.

Here's a couple of recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "Caption: “Reunited with the wonderful @noahfecksisawesome for a feature at @greatjones. Favorite photographer featuring my favorite bakeware making my favorite dessert - it can’t get any better than this 🇧🇷 New kitchen, meeting with my favorite photographer for an article on the website of the wonderful brand of ** and bakeware @greatjones making my new favorite invention: Pudding Brûlée! Creation invented in the disappearance of the last times. Am I forgiven? 😛” (03/31/21):

1.jpg

2.jpg

Additional photos courtesy of Great Jones Goods & photographer Noah Fecks:

https://greatjonesgoods.com/blogs/great-ones/raiza-costa-brings-maximalism-to-desserts

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png