Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

Posted a couple of days ago...

Description: "@raizacostaofficial opens the doors of your home full of vibrant colors and retro references. The good taste of the "Rainha da Cocada" goes beyond the audiovisual and extends to the decoration of her apartment in Brooklyn, New York, where she lives. Come and see! 🏠 #PodeLogCasaGNT."

Here's another recent photo post via Instagram.

Caption: "🍏 I'm going to have my favorite breakfast at @lamerceriecafeand I go out with a bag full of freshly picked green apples from my foot. What a beautiful stream of love the food creates! When my mechanic refuses to charge me for the service, the first thing I do is take him a whole chocolate cake. I like food and that's why I feel special when I'm pleased with ingredients. Food has these things, an invaluable gift that talks a lot about who liked to receive but even more about who liked to give 🎁" (11/14/20):

125233228_165194635088713_1122523426796698076_n.jpg

On 11/17/2020 at 1:47 AM, tokka said:

I am shocked she hasn't officially gotten into the plus size model game. She's beautiful (even more in person) and has an astonishing figure. She'd be stupid not to do it. 

I would imagine she’s too busy being extremely successful in a career that involves doing what she loves.

Here's another longer version of another "previously posted" Rainha da Cocada episode, feat. Raiza Costa wearing a striped dress (as well as that blue silk kimono robe she's been wearing in her "Midnight Snack" series) that wonderfully highlights her endless (albeit "subtly concealed") mounds of fat spread all across her rotund figure.

5 hours ago, bigboy1992 said:

Anyone ever worried about what would happen if she found this thread? It could just be me, but I think it would be bad for some reason.

I'm 1000 percent sure she knows. There is no way she is bothered by it. I was once in a relationship with an Iranian girl (pear shaped) who carried her weight astonishing well and she admired the way I worshiped her body.

I wouldn't be surprised if Raiza is turned on by it. 

She would be turned off if she had creeps sending her disturbing messages. 

Not the first time it happened

20 hours ago, bigboy1992 said:

Anyone ever worried about what would happen if she found this thread? It could just be me, but I think it would be bad for some reason.

14 hours ago, tokka said:

I'm 1000 percent sure she knows. There is no way she is bothered by it. I was once in a relationship with an Iranian girl (pear shaped) who carried her weight astonishing well and she admired the way I worshiped her body.

I wouldn't be surprised if Raiza is turned on by it. 

She would be turned off if she had creeps sending her disturbing messages. 

Not the first time it happened

I agree that she probably knows about it, doubt that she'd be turned on by it. I just figure Raiza is confident enough and engaged enough in her work and her passions to keep doing her thing without our ogling slowing her down. That's what I hope, anyway.

23 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

I agree that she probably knows about it, doubt that she'd be turned on by it. I just figure Raiza is confident enough and engaged enough in her work and her passions to keep doing her thing without our ogling slowing her down. That's what I hope, anyway.

I just googled her and Curvage comes up on page 6. I have a feeling a plugged-in public figure like her would be aware of us. Obsessive as we are, everyone here has been pretty respectful and positive, and she seems pretty confident about her size... So while she may or may not feel "honored" by it, I doubt she loses much sleep over it either. Clicks are clicks these days, right?

Here are a couple of new video posts...

The first "short, but sweet" video (posted sometime last Friday) is courtesy of Raiza's ongoing "Midnight Snack" series. On a random aside: the opening and closing shots of this particular video are quite GIF worthy.

The second video is another longer version of another "previously posted" Rainha da Cocada episode, feat. Raiza Costa (and her glorious curves) tightly packed into a pink jumpsuit that looks as if its only a few bites away from bursting at the seams. 

• 2 weeks later...