Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

2 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

There's something mesmerizing about this gif. She barely moves, yet she's getting so big and that top is so tight that you're left with the sense that even subtle motion leaves her whole body shifting and jiggling. Raiza's reaching some truly exciting levels of fatness, guys.

Here's a couple of recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "A Cookie almost the size of my head. Lie, it's just the perspective of the photo. ⁠Jaja at 22hrs on@gntI'll teach you how to make the hottest Cookies in New York as my friend Amaury Jr. would say. Lie again, I'm not his friend, but they are the most acclaimed cookies of the moment. Large and full of puddles of chocolate, they have a very special texture and I still teach you a second caramelized version with pieces of Toffee in the middle. Don't miss the last episode of this season of so many emotions and connections #FatiasDaVida . This heart-blowing ep ❤️(10/06/20):

1.jpg

2.jpg

Here's another wonderful (albeit relatively short) episode of Rainha da Cocada (feat. Raiza Costa) wearing a white button down shirt that is struggling to contain her jiggly bosom, and a striped skirt that, despite its tent like appearance at certain angles, is practically molded against the bottom half of her round body.

1 hour ago, LadderCoins said:

Don't speak Spanish, but I read the caption and my mind started racing!

Wishful thinking or a subtle announcement of a target weight? 😅😉

Screenshot_20201027-084403_Instagram.jpg

lol, if only. alas, though, my online translator tells me this says "400-pound fridge in the uber." Hopefully she's using it as inspiration...!

(And that's Portuguese, fwiw)

Here are some recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "This year, with travel increasingly making less sense, does reliving some of them through photographs make you good or bad? Today I was thinking about how much I have already registered for myself and never shared, but now I am giving some bizarre just to see if the images still take away certain emotions. On trips, I always carry my camera with me and I feel that I better register the locations in my memory when they are registered through my lenses. This habit I carry with me since long before social networks, in fact, since before there were digital cameras, and I don't post anything compared to how much I photograph. Today, the feeling is that if it is not to be posted, it is better not even to be photographed, almost a contemporary resumption of the exhibitionist cut of Louis XIV. The annoying thing about this is that the photos usually become generic, with our eyes already trained to click what the audience wants to see. More photographs do not mean more records of the places we pass. Sometimes the lens sees but does not see." (10/31/20):

1.jpg

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Caption: "In the stone jungle, the Jaguar takes Zebra for a walk 🐅 🦓 🤍 @viniciuscosta.tv" (11/01/20):

5.jpg