Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

23 hours ago, frecklefactor said:

Posted sometime yesterday...

Here's another wonderful episode of Rainha da Cocada (feat. Raiza Costa) wearing a striped dress that wonderfully highlights her endless (albeit "subtly concealed") mounds of fat that is spread all across her rotund figure.

Yeah that dress is fantastic... bummer we don't get to see more of it.

1 hour ago, frecklefactor said:

Here's a random photo post via one of her more recent Instagram stories.

119065454_121111389488044_7022894829532088060_n.jpg

Oh jeez I think I know where she lives, at least the block. This is bad. If you read about a guy arrested for stalking in Brooklyn Heights y'all will know what's up.

You have to imagine as I don't know when these Videos are shot as they could be 3 months old for all we know. If this pandemic has made her a little more out of control with her eating. Because I feel there was a point last year that her weight gain slowed down & maybe even lost a bit at one point. I fully believe her weight gain is on purpose.

14 minutes ago, stan28 said:

You have to imagine as I don't know when these Videos are shot as they could be 3 months old for all we know. If this pandemic has made her a little more out of control with her eating. Because I feel there was a point last year that her weight gain slowed down & maybe even lost a bit at one point. I fully believe her weight gain is on purpose.

I don't think she's gaining weight to gain weight, but she clearly has a hearty appetite and a love of sensuality in all its guises. She doesn't hold back, and she's not ashamed of her grow body. In fact, she flaunts it! I think that explains her continued growth and her total confidence and lack of shame.

3 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

I don't think she's gaining weight to gain weight, but she clearly has a hearty appetite and a love of sensuality in all its guises. She doesn't hold back, and she's not ashamed of her grow body. In fact, she flaunts it! I think that explains her continued growth and her total confidence and lack of shame.

I don't think it started on purpose, but I do think there was a point she became into it. I think now is pure covid weight gain, but I don't know it's hard to explain. But the gain was to help promote the show. I would do the same thing to get viewers & I think she knows her audience too.

4 hours ago, stan28 said:

Why on Earth do you think it’s on purpose? Just because you want it to be doesn’t mean it is.

More likely she is happy in relationship, got plenty of money now and obviously enjoys food. 

5 hours ago, stan28 said:

I don't think it started on purpose, but I do think there was a point she became into it. I think now is pure covid weight gain, but I don't know it's hard to explain. But the gain was to help promote the show. I would do the same thing to get viewers & I think she knows her audience too.

Despite what the average curvage member would like to believe, 90% of fat people are not fat on purpose. Even most people who are cool with being fat still don't gain weight on purpose. Hell, most fat fetish models don't even gain on purpose. 

And I doubt that curvage mouth breathers are the target audience of her videos. Her videos definitely play up that decadence can be sensual, but she shows that by how she interacts with the deserts she makes, not by how she interacts with her body. The mainstream non-fa world understands that food itself can be decadent, and that is all she portrays in her videos. 

Until she starts an OnlyFans site where she stuffs herself with her creations while rubbing and jiggling her belly (which I would definitely subscribe to btw), I will continue to be convinced that any gain is merely an unintentional side effect of her chosen career. 

She needs to strike while the iron is hot. Open an Onlyfans account already Raiza! I know you come here 😍.

She can at least do a swimsuit haul video the way Ioana Chira did on her youtube channel. Nobody will judge since she is only embracing her curves and sending out a positive message to women out there at the same time. 

On 9/11/2020 at 6:37 PM, bluetech said:

Despite what the average curvage member would like to believe, 90% of fat people are not fat on purpose. Even most people who are cool with being fat still don't gain weight on purpose. Hell, most fat fetish models don't even gain on purpose. 

And I doubt that curvage mouth breathers are the target audience of her videos. Her videos definitely play up that decadence can be sensual, but she shows that by how she interacts with the deserts she makes, not by how she interacts with her body. The mainstream non-fa world understands that food itself can be decadent, and that is all she portrays in her videos. 

Until she starts an OnlyFans site where she stuffs herself with her creations while rubbing and jiggling her belly (which I would definitely subscribe to btw), I will continue to be convinced that any gain is merely an unintentional side effect of her chosen career. 

When I see these comments, I can never tell if they're just an extension of role play, where the commenter knows better, or if they've genuinely convinced themselves that there are that many secret feedees out there, or that FAs have any real notable influence beyond sometimes harassing people (see, for instance, the case of Jay Krakower).

Posted sometime yesterday...

Here's another wonderful "somewhat longer" episode of Rainha da Cocada (feat. Raiza Costa) wearing an outfit that is probably straining desperately against her increasing weight, since the last time that she wore it during one of her livestream video posts (posted 5 months ago). 

Here's another wonderful episode of Rainha da Cocada (feat. Raiza Costa) wearing, once again, an outfit that was not only shown off prominently in one of her livestream video posts from earlier this year, but is now desperately working hard to contain her expanding figure; notice how the green overalls are "fitting" (more like stretching) across her big belly. 

Here's a couple of recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "A beautiful pair of oranges makes all the difference to the final product! Orange cake that does not take grated peel is 50% less tasty because it is where the essential oils live, like the soul of the orange 🍊 This buttery recipe with caramelized oranges is so wild that it will become your best ally in the kitchen, just like this one bra made of paper mache became mine o 🍊! Jaja at 10pm@gntwinter conjoined cookie, for you to make various flavors and combine as you wish! #FatiasDaLida" (09/29/20):

120220672_696540051207386_3020364190329532635_n.jpg

120202403_330363731603517_8559589909296625154_n.jpg

11 hours ago, frecklefactor said:

Here's a couple of recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "A beautiful pair of oranges makes all the difference to the final product! Orange cake that does not take grated peel is 50% less tasty because it is where the essential oils live, like the soul of the orange 🍊 This buttery recipe with caramelized oranges is so wild that it will become your best ally in the kitchen, just like this one bra made of paper mache became mine o 🍊! Jaja at 10pm@gntwinter conjoined cookie, for you to make various flavors and combine as you wish! #FatiasDaLida" (09/29/20):

120220672_696540051207386_3020364190329532635_n.jpg

120202403_330363731603517_8559589909296625154_n.jpg

I don't know what's bigger. Those "oranges" or hers, those bingo wings she calls arms, or that belly that looks likes she's one exhale away from bursting her pants open.