Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

On 7/26/2020 at 3:08 PM, Howarddonaldson3 said:

She's looking great in her latest instagram post. Anyone that can download and share would be awesome in my book.

Screenshot_20200726-150549_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200726-150609_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200726-150612_Instagram.jpg

Can we all just take a moment and appreciate and be on awe on how round she's gotten? Like her belly has gotten big enough to the point where it jiggles every time she moves. There's a lot of jiggle going on here. It's like she's happier that she's fatter. 

Here are a few recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "From childhood memories that bring me more comfort: chocolate cake and afternoon nap. This year I turned 33 and for the first time in my life, I didn't give a party surrounded by good food and people I love; but I threw a party just for me, remembering the most memorable birthday memories of my childhood and cooking a high-spirited chocolate cake 🔥 This recipe is brand new for you to call yours: party birthday cake, perfect for stacking, with filling of ganache with liqueur and decorated with colorful homemade granules and without dye. A recipe full of affection and history as well as all episodes of #FatiasDaVida. Today at 22hrs on @gnt another unprecedented episode ❤" (08/11/20):

117256204_163065371981520_4432722606026723985_n.jpg

117229431_139564314491790_5164685870228186639_n.jpg

117520557_322293552228333_2781406806783606665_n.jpg

117224758_608745309823307_3444367110078241182_n.jpg

117306153_299376107987308_1583652019400022370_n.jpg

On 8/12/2020 at 10:01 AM, Belly worshipper said:

Can we all just take a moment and appreciate and be on awe on how round she's gotten? Like her belly has gotten big enough to the point where it jiggles every time she moves. There's a lot of jiggle going on here. It's like she's happier that she's fatter. 

Yeah this is a the dream girl, on all levels. I want to both kill her boyfriend and throw him a parade.

If you thought the season premiere was good, wait until you see this particular episode: Here's another "somewhat longer" episode of Rainha da Cocada featuring Raiza Costa, who is presently so exceedingly round from years upon years of devouring all her delicious confections (notice the multiple chins, the extra layer of fat on her neck, that large backside of her's that is so wide that you can see it from the front, and the subtle hints of her fat belly from beneath the fabric of that outfit), you’d practically have to roll her.

As great as the video is, my only gripe with this episode is the lack of some extra full-body views, as well as it ending before getting a chance to see Raiza "going to town" on this delicious looking chocolate cake all by herself (then again, moments like this are probably left on the cutting room floor).

1 hour ago, frecklefactor said:

If you thought the season premiere was good, wait until you see this particular episode: Here's another "somewhat longer" episode of Rainha da Cocada featuring Raiza Costa, who is presently so exceedingly round from years upon years of devouring all her delicious confections (notice the multiple chins, the extra layer of fat on her neck, that large backside of her's that is so wide that you can see it from the front, and the subtle hints of her fat belly from beneath the fabric of that outfit), you’d practically have to roll her.

As great as the video is, my only gripe with this episode is the lack of some extra full-body views, as well as it ending before getting a chance to see Raiza "going to town" on this delicious looking chocolate cake all by herself (then again, moments like this are probably left on the cutting room floor).

Have you ever considered writing WG stories or novels?

18 hours ago, frecklefactor said:

Huge

On 8/14/2020 at 7:15 PM, frecklefactor said:

As great as the video is, my only gripe with this episode is the lack of some extra full-body views, as well as it ending before getting a chance to see Raiza "going to town" on this delicious looking chocolate cake all by herself (then again, moments like this are probably left on the cutting room floor)

Christ, you weren’t kidding. At this point she’s just downright fat: indisputably, unavoidably, seam-bustingly fat, and yet she continues to be employed to make this shoe about baking and eating incredibly decadent treats. It almost feels too good to be true. 

But I agree with your complaint. Normally we always get to see Raiza take a generous, sensual bite of her creation. Why not this time, with her own birthday cake?

On 8/14/2020 at 8:57 PM, John Smith said:

Have you ever considered writing WG stories or novels?

No, but I've always considered writing screenplays for both movies & television series; not necessarily featuring WG at the forefront (lol).   

On 8/16/2020 at 7:45 AM, thadrou90 said:

Christ, you weren’t kidding. At this point she’s just downright fat: indisputably, unavoidably, seam-bustingly fat, and yet she continues to be employed to make this shoe about baking and eating incredibly decadent treats. It almost feels too good to be true. 

But I agree with your complaint. Normally we always get to see Raiza take a generous, sensual bite of her creation. Why not this time, with her own birthday cake?

Whilst I was going over one of her more recent Instagram stories sometime yesterday, she happened to post a video of a fan watching the full version of this recent episode of Rainha da Cocada (featuring a short, but sweet moment of Raiza digging into a sizable slice of her chocolate birthday cake). Hopefully, sooner or later, this particular episode is posted (in-full) to her personal YouTube channel.

Here's a random "oldie but goodie" photo find via Instagram.

Caption: "Today's #tbt was another one of the incredible encounters that only big fairs provide. It was a pleasure to review@raizacostaofficial at @maracakesfair! This woman is a great inspiration: videomaker, art director, pastry chef and creator of the first channel dedicated exclusively to confectionery on YouTube, Dulce Delight, in 2010. Among her most relevant works, is Rainha da Cocada, where she lives in the universe of Brazilian sweets and desserts throughout history, rescuing the traditional confectionery of yesteryear. It's worth checking out 💕#raizacosta #dulcedelight #rainhadacocada #rainhadacocadanognt #empreendedorismofeminino" (11/21/19):

73475406_457703651552377_4537271149633202290_n.jpg

6 minutes ago, frecklefactor said:

Caption: "Today's #tbt was another one of the incredible encounters that only big fairs provide. It was a pleasure to review@raizacostaofficial at @maracakesfair! This woman is a great inspiration: videomaker, art director, pastry chef and creator of the first channel dedicated exclusively to confectionery on YouTube, Dulce Delight, in 2010. Among her most relevant works, is Rainha da Cocada, where she lives in the universe of Brazilian sweets and desserts throughout history, rescuing the traditional confectionery of yesteryear. It's worth checking out 💕#raizacosta #dulcedelight #rainhadacocada #rainhadacocadanognt #empreendedorismofeminino" (11/21/19):

A pair of perfectly round plumped up, double chinned fatties? 😍😍😍😍

On 8/14/2020 at 7:15 PM, frecklefactor said:

gifs!

wzqlORA.gif

mSZsBKa.gif

On 8/16/2020 at 7:45 AM, thadrou90 said:

Right from 00:01... those hands. Jesus. It's almost too much.

I'm guessing she's not digging into the birthday cake because she's saving it for her (socially distanced, because she's in NYC) party?

22 hours ago, frecklefactor said:

I wonder who's the biggest, fattest.lol