Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

6 hours ago, frecklefactor said:

Here's another fairly long (live stream) video post from Raiza. (stating the obvious, once again: it is interesting to note how many of the buttons on her outfit are just hanging on to dear life.)

Facts lol, the boob buttons on that green shirt in particular. I'm so glad she's clearly not worried about such trifling things as buttons; she's so beautiful, and honestly, she'd be fun to watch even if she wasn't (and I Barely understand Portugese lol). She's Awesome, bless up and bless you for posting this🙌

1 hour ago, frecklefactor said:

Here's another "newish" YouTube post from Raiza (posted sometime yesterday)

Look at that figure. Look at that belly!

1298289798_ScreenShot2020-04-07at4_02_56PM.thumb.png.b7d1db804819e2e2e10ca6433963588e.png

2118372843_ScreenShot2020-04-07at4_02_02PM.thumb.png.f0c26749527a49791384326cbfab1932.png

She's such a ham, and she's building a figure to match.

On 4/5/2020 at 10:59 PM, tokka said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she gets to 300 by the time the "full quarantine" is finished. July maybe? I am glad I moved out of New York in January, but it hurts because my family has lived there for nearly 5 generations. 

For once I sort of agree with a prediction like this. She's not short, so she'll she may not look as fat as shorter people at the same weight...and she looks pretty fat. We don't know how much she weighs and never will, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's well north of 250.

On 4/7/2020 at 3:06 PM, thadrou90 said:

Look at that figure. Look at that belly!

1298289798_ScreenShot2020-04-07at4_02_56PM.thumb.png.b7d1db804819e2e2e10ca6433963588e.png

2118372843_ScreenShot2020-04-07at4_02_02PM.thumb.png.f0c26749527a49791384326cbfab1932.png

She's such a ham, and she's building a figure to match.

For once I sort of agree with a prediction like this. She's not short, so she'll she may not look as fat as shorter people at the same weight...and she looks pretty fat. We don't know how much she weighs and never will, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's well north of 250.

This is why I low-key would want to date a chef like her. Being surrounded by a lot of food, making it and eating it has had fantastic effects to her waistline. Such a beautiful well rounded belly. 

• Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)

Here's another long (livestream) video post from Raiza. (stating the obvious, once again: even though she's wearing an outfit that is not under any type of duress from her excess poundage (accumulated before/during the practice of social distancing), you can still get a good idea on how massive she is.)

Her ass is huge. Even though she sometimes puts out body positive stuff, I get the impression she does it reluctantly, as if she doesn't mind being curvy but is embarrassed by her gain. She always looks way smaller in her photos and in videos she can edit herself. Not saying she shops anything, but definitely chooses angles that she finds more slimming. She only ever seems to put a focus on her larger body when she has no choice, such as when she was doing something at the counter behind her cooking station and shook her ass.

8 hours ago, teejers said:

Her ass is huge. Even though she sometimes puts out body positive stuff, I get the impression she does it reluctantly, as if she doesn't mind being curvy but is embarrassed by her gain. She always looks way smaller in her photos and in videos she can edit herself. Not saying she shops anything, but definitely chooses angles that she finds more slimming. She only ever seems to put a focus on her larger body when she has no choice, such as when she was doing something at the counter behind her cooking station and shook her ass.

She really does have a nice big fat ass. 

12 hours ago, teejers said:

Even though she sometimes puts out body positive stuff, I get the impression she does it reluctantly, as if she doesn't mind being curvy but is embarrassed by her gain. She always looks way smaller in her photos and in videos she can edit herself. Not saying she shops anything, but definitely chooses angles that she finds more slimming. She only ever seems to put a focus on her larger body when she has no choice, such as when she was doing something at the counter behind her cooking station and shook her ass.

I'm not sure I agree. I know what you mean about her IG photos, but in her videos she uses "unflattering" angles, gets half-naked and fully naked all the time, dances around, and just shows off her body in general. She's been in promotions for Dove(?) that were all about body positivity. She's posted explicitly about it on social media. As far as I can tell, she's one of the few who seems to embrace the changes in her body and to embrace body positivity genuinely!

31 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

I'm not sure I agree. I know what you mean about her IG photos, but in her videos she uses "unflattering" angles, gets half-naked and fully naked all the time, dances around, and just shows off her body in general. She's been in promotions for Dove(?) that were all about body positivity. She's posted explicitly about it on social media. As far as I can tell, she's one of the few who seems to embrace the changes in her body and to embrace body positivity genuinely!

Good for her. Not every day a woman can see weight gain to this degree as a positive change and embraces it. Hopefully more and more women can wake up to this realization. 

Maybe it's just me, and certainly have not got something special with hands orso. Yet everytime I see her hands in close-ups, I think... WOW she really has such beautyful chubby hands with those cute looking dimpled knuckles ❤️

On 4/15/2020 at 8:17 PM, frecklefactor said:

Here's another long (livestream) video post from Raiza. (stating the obvious, once again: even though she's wearing an outfit that is not under any type of duress from her excess poundage (accumulated before/during the practice of social distancing), you can still get a good idea on how massive she is.)

The profile shots in this are fantastic. She's got an ass like a clydesdale.

Here's another recent photo post via Instagram.

Caption: "If only this finger could talk! 👆😅 -------- Ah if that finger spoke! 👆😅 Tasting the caramel left over from the mousse live to see if I'm hit by any other idea of what to do with it. Sometimes in the uncertainty of which flavor to combine, I close my eyes and taste a little bit of the preparation. At that time, my head is like a slot machine 🎰 going through various flavors and ingredients from my memory, until PLIN, I focus on one and I believe that it will be incredible ... and that is where I often fail miserably. What do you think I should do with this Caramelicious?" (04/17/20):

93231551_2654125994805301_333106394939052651_n.jpg