Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, beetlebum762 said:

Wheres that old gif of Raiza eating off a plate and looking super satisfied,

cheeks full and then her talking with her mouth open and shoveling more food in......

anyone know what im talking about or am I just rambling?

Hopefully, this is the GIF that you're speaking of.

If so, it comes courtesy of the video: SORVETE DE CANELA COM 5 INGREDIENTES | APRENDA A FAZER BASE TRADICIONAL PARA SORVETE.

Here's another recent photo post via Instagram.

Caption: "My book club was packed this week as we discussed the philosophical questions regarding food: metaphysics, ethics, aesthetics and epistemology. Will be back next week. -------------------
My book club was sold out this week, we discussed the four central philosophical issues surrounding food: ethics, aesthetics, metaphysics and epistemology. Next week I'll meet the staff again for another effervescent chat in the hall mirror 💭" (03/27/20):

91572099_2521641481486065_6517626042330240064_n.jpg

Here's another recent photo post via Instagram.

Caption: "I survived a complex Youtube live all by myself, and the trauma only made me want to do another one soon 😅
--------------
The struggle of making a live recipe, alone and with a crazy set up that I invented to transmit everything in high quality for you. I will not deny that setting up everything, cooking, answering you, checking the sound, changing the music, making pasta, frying and cleaning, was not easy, but hardships and adversities have always been the maestros of my creative life, and in the same chaotic way, I'll follow! Next week there's more 😅 What recipe would you like to see live? #AdoraUmaAdrenalinaEla #DulceDelightBrasil #RaizaCosta" (03/30/20):

91161752_2578790192337598_8289595412707386934_n.jpg

• Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)