Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

Guest grateful

There's a lot of girl inside those pants and that shirt plus nice belly tease at 9:09  😍

Definitely improving! 😉

Also, she's still eating so enthusiastically!  😁

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "That time of the year that I'm allowed to use a time machine: @jazzagelawnparty ! And again, I'll be hosting the magnificent "HIGH COURT OF PIE CONTEST" 🥧 Come join me and celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Prohibition and the Jazz Age at my favorite event of the year! #jazzagelawnparty #jalp2019" (08/25/19):

1.jpg

Caption: "A pie made with Aperol? A-Pie-Rol ! 😂 For sure my favorite category this year at the @jazzagelawnparty 's pie contest, where again, I had the pleasure to host and judge #jazzagelawnparty #jalp2019" (08/26/19):

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Caption: Posing as if she didn't kill all of her plants 😅 But for now, let's just wear this killing outfit to attend @thecurvycon with @anthropologie . Stop by our A+ booth to say hello✌🏼 #aplusbyanthropologie
#thecurvycon#anthropologie #ad (09/06/19):

1.jpg

Caption: Same pattern different day! ☀️Ready for another adventure with @anthropologie at @thecurvycon #aplusbyanthropologie #anthropologie #curvycon #ad (09/07/19):

2.jpg

On 9/8/2019 at 11:30 PM, frecklefactor said:

Caption: Posing as if she didn't kill all of her plants 😅 But for now, let's just wear this killing outfit to attend @thecurvycon with @anthropologie . Stop by our A+ booth to say hello✌🏼 #aplusbyanthropologie
#thecurvycon#anthropologie #ad (09/06/19):

1.jpg

Caption: Same pattern different day! ☀️Ready for another adventure with @anthropologie at @thecurvycon #aplusbyanthropologie #anthropologie #curvycon #ad (09/07/19):

2.jpg

How times change... my ex loved Antropologie but could barely shop there because 95% of it topped out at size 10-12.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's are some recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "I was invited to conduct a Cooking Demo and only a few (thousand) people showed up 🤣😱💥🎈I love you guys. Seriously. -----------------------------------
A Sea of Good People 😱🎉❤I don't usually benefit in parallel by being a well-known person, and of course, charging a fair value for my work. At the same time I mean not allowing them to pass me in restaurant waiting lines, I make a point of paying for the services I contract and do not propose exchange for disclosure. Paid for what I consume, I don't get pampering from big brands but I don't mind freeing up small artists and producers I admire. That said, there is one thing I boast about, use and abuse for being in this privileged position: my interaction with the public. Being able to connect with a lot of people like that, téte to téte, face to face, eye to eye, is exciting, invigorating, and makes it all worth it. Thank you for always pretending me, I will never fail to see value in it, EVER! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤" (09/24/19):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

In the last pic I cant seem to tell how many chins she has there's so many! She really went from being thin to this big ol meaty inflated blimp!! As long as she continues cooking her gain won't stop. She'll just keeping putting on the pounds and sooner or later she's gonna be as big/round as the blueberry girl in Charlie and the chocolate factory.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another recent photo post via Instagram.

Caption: "Sorry for all the emails I didn't respond lately - this was happening in its finest Polish- Brazilian level of chaos 🙃
-----------------------------
🎶 I don't walk alone I only walk in good company, With my truck, My move and the rush 🎶 If I didn't answer your email, it was because it was happening at the most intense levels possible. If I didn't answer your Whats app it's because I'm anyway 🙃"  (10/08/19):

70202411_918591725227044_5290714081922475526_n.jpg

• Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)