Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

7 hours ago, mal57 said:

I saw her in person once and I'd say yes, 5'6"ish. FWIW, though the camera adds 10 pounds to small and average sized women, as with a lot of big women she seemed a lot thicker IRL. She was wearing a dress and had a real ledge butt and sequoia thighs, turning heads with them. Mind you this was a couple of years ago...

Brooklyn right? Has she adopted the hipster attitude? LOL. I live in NYC (originally from Brookyln) and I swear I've seen her in Manhattan as well years ago. She's a big girl no doubt

Guest Get em thick

Wow this is an amazing thread- she’s incredible! Does she ever speak about her gain? Does anyone have year by year progress pics?

On 6/18/2019 at 4:30 PM, tokka said:

Brooklyn right? Has she adopted the hipster attitude? LOL. I live in NYC (originally from Brookyln) and I swear I've seen her in Manhattan as well years ago. She's a big girl no doubt

From her videos it looks like she lives in DUMBO (hipster-yuppie Brooklyn) but I actually saw her in Battery Park City. I definitely would have noticed her either way but I realized it was her because she had a videographer and some other dude with her, definitely shooting something. I'm almost positive it turned out to be the one where she went topless with the friend laying in the grass. Too bad I missed that part of it but I was already on the verge of stalkerish hanging out in the periphery watching her film. I figured maybe I'd be confused for a curious tourist....

24 minutes ago, mal57 said:

From her videos it looks like she lives in DUMBO (hipster-yuppie Brooklyn) but I actually saw her in Battery Park City. I definitely would have noticed her either way but I realized it was her because she had a videographer and some other dude with her, definitely shooting something. I'm almost positive it turned out to be the one where she went topless with the friend laying in the grass. Too bad I missed that part of it but I was already on the verge of stalkerish hanging out in the periphery watching her film. I figured maybe I'd be confused for a curious tourist....

... or an unwanted spectator.

5 hours ago, mal57 said:

Nah, you could have just told her that you are a foodie and that you are a big fan. 🤣

I grew up in the Midwood part of Brooklyn. I almost never kick it in the hipster areas, but I WOULD if I have another chance to see her. If she weren't married, I wouldn't hesitate asking her out regardless of fame. 

I easily rank her 5th on my top 10 curvage women list. Something so unique about that proportionate thick body of her's.

Rose Aoyama is my number one

vlcsnap-2013-07-13-08h42m48s118.jpg

default.jpg

Rose+Aoyama-.jpg

This might be one of her best Instagram posts of the summer. Hopefully, there's a longer video to follow it up.

Translation of the larger text of the caption: "Food is not your enemy, eat without remorse! (I.e. If you apologize or justify yourself on social networks for eating something tasty, it will not soften the calories you are ingesting, it will just create the feeling that eating is synonymous with error. Their chocolate and carbonara cake do not have to be accompanied by "tomorrow I burn, it's fit, I'll put my foot in the jackfruit, I'll get fat from looking at it, leaving the diet, my coach is watching." Food does not deserve neurotic stigmas created by a society that decorates this kind of contradictory behavior. Yes, it is sheer contradiction to eat and apologize for trying to adjust to a lifestyle that may not be yours. I'm sorry to inform you, but remorse is not going to make you undo the lunch pudding. 🤷🙃 I use it to paraphrase the very Italian Sophia Loren, a faithful lover of carbohydrates: EVERYTHING I HAVE, THANKS TO SPAGUETTI! Yeah,
What was the last post - remorse food - that you read in your timeline?"

• Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)