Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

On 12/25/2017 at 5:32 PM, thadrou90 said:

FAs online are always so quick to jump to the conclusion that a fat celeb's a feedee...but I'm not sure how much longer we can resist that conclusion in this case.

I agree that that conclusion is often jumped too, i try and look at things realistically and I say that she probably isnt a feedee or intentionally gaining i think she doesn't care, i mean shes a chef that makes desserts ffs of course shes gonna get fat, i think it's less that shes trying to gain and more that she isnt trying to loose.

7 hours ago, finalhazardark said:

I agree that that conclusion is often jumped too, i try and look at things realistically and I say that she probably isnt a feedee or intentionally gaining i think she doesn't care, i mean shes a chef that makes desserts ffs of course shes gonna get fat, i think it's less that shes trying to gain and more that she isnt trying to loose.

That may be, but the way she pushes for as much sensuality as possible always makes me wonder. Sure, maybe not a feedee, but I'm not convinced food and sex aren't at least a little entangled for her.

• 2 weeks later...

20 glorious minutes, in which Raiza celebrates butter, according to the Google translation of the description (though I hate to see her getting even this close to talking about health):

Butter has suffered many injustices and has been taxed as a bad food for many years. Then we find that it actually contains good cholesterol and can be very beneficial to our health. In fact, much healthier than those plasticized imitations of butter.

Are you doubting? Well, I'll prove it to you, and I'll still have authority to confirm it. No one less than Bela Gil, the muse of healthy cooking, came to visit my kitchen and surrendered to the charms of my delicious Hazelnut Chocolate Pie, which has at its base Beurre Noisette, those milk solids that appear when the People make ghee or clarified butter.

Look how far her belly sticks out in the last screencap!

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 6.13.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 6.13.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 6.19.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 6.23.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 6.23.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 6.24.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 6.27.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 6.27.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 6.29.09 PM.png

They're just talking about fad diets of of the decades. There's not really much of interest for us here. She says that fad diets are destroying her industry because women don't want to eat desserts so much any more, therefore restaurants are getting rid of pastry chefs. Bela then talks about the fact that her program (diet book, I assume) has some sweet things in it. 

I really fucking hope Raiza's not got a copy of her book.

9 hours ago, Chapman said:

They're just talking about fad diets of of the decades. There's not really much of interest for us here. She says that fad diets are destroying her industry because women don't want to eat desserts so much any more, therefore restaurants are getting rid of pastry chefs. Bela then talks about the fact that her program (diet book, I assume) has some sweet things in it. 

I really fucking hope Raiza's not got a copy of her book.

Hopefully Bela has Raiza's book.. Raiza has a book right?

• Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)