Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

Description: She has excellence in the art of vogue and cooking. Just a teacher to achieve such mastery. Shortly after 7:30 pm there is an entire episode dedicated to the hands and of course there was no lack of voguing ✋🏻🤚🏻 I spoke to the third person because there are things that we should pretend we do not even know about existence 😂 #voguedance #rainhadacocadanognt Pra quem What are you waiting for?

Description: My swan look inspired by the Tropicalism movement 

Since baby when I heard the name the et circus I imagine swans. When we started thinking about an episode about the I soon knew that it would be the perfect opportunity to give wings to my imagination and make this bridge meaningless between the swans and the disk. I also can't deny that I dress for the of my ironic side that thought it was the perfect tribute to all the chatolas who don't like me to cook with loose hair. I put hair on the whole body 😂😜 today's episode closes the season in great style with a lot of @gilbertogil @caetanoveloso @litaree_real and @raizacostaofficial 😜❤️ #rainhadacocadanognt

22519505_1640821355940688_6558231553549617163_n.jpg

Guest Arthoufe

4:15 is wonderful on that video. This woman is so perfect. She just keeps eating and eating in her videos and she's blowing up like a balloon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)