Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: Never Trust a Skinny Chef (WG)

Guest omphpumph

She's got enough weight and volume in her belly now that you can see its outline wobble as she walks, and her butt juts out like a shelf!

I went on her website and invited her to this forum. Told her she should keep cooking and eating as being fat is really cool and she looks much better now with lard than when slim. Promised her she has thousands of followers here who are loving her journey into Fatland.

Not heard back yet but maybe she'll come straight to this forum.

I went on her website and invited her to this forum. Told her she should keep cooking and eating as being fat is really cool and she looks much better now with lard than when slim. Promised her she has thousands of followers here who are loving her journey into Fatland.

Youre kidding right?

She looks so chubby and cute!

I love how she has numerous close-up photos and clips of her and her growing double chin chomping down on fatty treats.

What the fuck lol

Somehow I can't see her being over the moon with "thousands" of people watching her every move on youtube just to see her gain weight.

While it's great for us watch, I really think you should of just kept to yourself on this one dude.

I know trolling when i see it ;)

Never Fails! :thumbsup:

Welp it was good while it lasted.

Same here I asked her if she would do a belly fetish commission w/ some stuffing on clips4sale for $500 dollars. Because of some baseless speculation from watching her vids I think she would totally be into doing fat fetish stuff.

She'll probably oblige but if not there's no harm in asking  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If the woman NEVER explicitly says anything in regards to liking the concept of fatness, gaining fat or sexualizing her chubbiness DO NOT INVITE HER HERE! Only do so with chicks that are seriously into it, and even then use extreme caution.

This has to be a bait right? No one is this retarded  :o

If you go back and watch old videos in progression, she almost always looks just noticeably bigger month to month.  The weight has come on slowly, but I don't think there's been a single month when she hasn't gotten just slightly heavier than she was the month before.  At this point, there's got to be a running joke among her husband, family, and friends about the little pastry chef who just keeps getting rounder.  I mean, how could there not be.  I think she is aware of and accepts the consequences of her career.

10/10

• Guest changed the title to Raiza Costa / Dulce Delight: ne faites jamais confiance à un chef maigre (WG)