New and excited

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, regbill said:

A belly full of pizza is a beautiful belly indeed!:)

hahahaha <3 as sweet as always regbill :wub:

6 hours ago, SJ707 said:

That belly of yours is really looking quite nice and round

And what about my triple chin? x'DDD I think I look round all over XD

Your belly is awesome when it's full of pizza !

Well, partly right! Seleene, your belly is awesome when it is full of food in general regardless if it is pizza, lasagna, hamburgers or else!

Seleene, I´m so sorry you might ecape out of Venezuela soon... but it is better for you and your fam! I´m crossing my fingers for you, dear! Fortunately for you there is no language barrier in the countries you should go to! 

You are a great lady so please take care!!! 

Best wishes and big hugs,

Chris

• Curvage Model
On 31/8/2016 at 2:46 PM, pizza222 said:

Your belly is awesome when it's full of pizza !

It looks like it is starting to hang a bit :)

Do you like it ?

I really do!!! :3 I like to hide my hands under my belly while I'm sit reading or watching some video.. specially by night when it's cold ^_^ and while it gets bigger it allows me to have more food with less pain x'D

On 2/9/2016 at 6:48 PM, StuffedbellyloverChris said:

Well, partly right! Seleene, your belly is awesome when it is full of food in general regardless if it is pizza, lasagna, hamburgers or else!

Seleene, I´m so sorry you might ecape out of Venezuela soon... but it is better for you and your fam! I´m crossing my fingers for you, dear! Fortunately for you there is no language barrier in the countries you should go to! 

You are a great lady so please take care!!! 

Best wishes and big hugs,

Chris

Hahaha well I agree with you on that Chris.. my stuffed belly it's awesome x3 and well I wouldn't say that it's going to be soon.. the immediate future doesn't seem too bright x'DD but I really appreciate your good wishes and hugs :rolleyes: and don't worry n.n I'm always taking care of myself!

On 3/7/2016 at 8:17 PM, Somaiscool1000 said:

What about another type of store like manyvids or something. Your site is using http not https and I am on a wifi connection with many users so it wouldn't be safe. Don't really want to bother with bitcoin. Maybe you could hook some paypal system up with your email

HTTPS solved!