Fitness trainer's weight gain – 40 pounds in 12 weeks

tinygi

She had some convoluted reason for working out while gaining that I forget.

If this was a weight gain story she'd start to love pigging out and eventually realize she likes it better than weight-training and just go on getting bigger.

This is extremely unlikely to happen irl but a man can dream!

Guest rimkaza

As the OP, can I just delete this thread some how? This has just been an exercise in why we can't have nice things/NICE?! THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THAT'S NICE?@?! THAT CHICK'S A FUCKING TOOTHPICK!!!! YOU WOULDN'T KNOW NICE IF IT WAS A 500 LBS LADY THAT SAT ON YOUR FACEE!!!!!!/other stupid complaints/people ruining it/whatever

Like, I thought this was Curvage. And I thought Curvage was cool. Man, you used to be cool, Curvage. What happened?

You're an ignorant fool, she's curvy, she ain't fat that's for sure. She has an ass, but she also has some muscle mass. You'd have to be a complete faggot to think she's not attractive. LMAO she is not a twig either. Grow a pair.

You're an ignorant fool, she's curvy, she ain't fat that's for sure. She has an ass, but she also has some muscle mass. You'd have to be a complete faggot to think she's not attractive. LMAO she is not a twig either. Grow a pair.

Not sure if you're joking or not, but you seem to have misunderstood the post you replied to.

Guest rimkaza

Not sure if you're joking or not, but you seem to have misunderstood the post you replied to.

Eh HOW do you interpret lmao?

Guest Smithsonius

Eh HOW do you interpret lmao?

You get there was inherent sarcasm in what he was saying right?

???

You know the thing about these fitness types that I've noticed over the years is their exercises are always "The Right Ones" and they are more than happy to point out all the other fit and healthy people at the gym who are "Doing It Wrong, And Will Pay For It In Later Life". 

Meanwhile, they are eating powder from a can or spending days consuming nothing but juice.

The thing about the workout/fitness industry is that there is no cut-and-dried 'right' or 'wrong'. They don't get paid unless they push this idea about absolute right and wrong, but the bottom line is that fitness is not mathematics. What was being taught ten, twenty years ago has changed so drastically - as will what is being taught today as the science improves (or more people try to sell their spinoff brands of CrossTrain or ZoomFit) - that it almost is laughable to see these people go on and on about how their crazy routines are "working" for them.

No, actually, the entirety of the fitness industry has and continues to change dramatically.

Many of the devices being used today didn't even exist 15 years ago....elipticals, rowers, etc..

"Sports nutrition" as it's called is a highly debated subject, and quite variable depending on who is trying to sell you their meal plan. This is so radically different across the board I am shocked you could claim the fundamentals of this remain the same. It was not too long ago that endurance athletes loaded up on nothing but carbs, and bodybuilders hit the protein hard. That sure has changed, at least with respect to the carbs.

The amount of calories you're "supposed" to eat, the intensity, frequency and duration of workouts - all of this changes depending on who you talk to.

This industry is very much about trendiness at this point.

In the 80s, it was all about aerobics. Today we look back and the general consensus is aerobics doesn't really give you much in terms of results based on time invested, so then we moved onto the next workout craze.

But back in the 80s, aerobics was "the right way", the bottom line is that in this industry, whatever workout people are doing at the moment is "right" until the science catches up and finds the holes in their half-baked theories. Then you wash, rinse and repeat with a new diet/fitness routine that will be shown to be sub-par in a few years time again.

Guest MUSEic

No, actually, the entirety of the fitness industry has and continues to change dramatically.

Many of the devices being used today didn't even exist 15 years ago....elipticals, rowers, etc..

Actually those have both been around for a lot longer than 15 years...

Guest judas124

I gotta say, I learned some interesting stuff about working out in that most recent video lol.

Enough bickering.  Shut up and enjoy:

Back on topic. Looks like she's got her shorts pulled up a bit further up in an attempt to hide the extra weight. Best clip so far, period, starts around 2:36. Not sure if she's sucking in during the weigh-in, but the fat tends to push out more when you're sitting down, and exercising something else means that you've got less control over your stomach muscles.

Audio quality overall has gotten way better since the start. Changing audio to mono would have fixed the problems anyway.

Interesting responses:

"Everyone that I know well enough to have the guts to tell me I look heavier is already aware of my Weight Endurance project lol. If other people have noticed they haven't said anything directly to me. I think that's a line everyone knows not to cross! :D"

"Ab work isn't harder, it just feels a bit different having little rolls in the way! Also, thanks for the "cute gut" comment. it made me laugh."

"I hold my fat in my hips, stomach, and thighs. Yes, I am getting cellulite. Cellulite is just fat beneath the skin that pushes against connective tissue.  I am not worried about it. I don't worry much! It's not healthy ;)"

"Chocolate chip cookies helped this week, as well! ;)"

Overall seems pretty positive about the whole thing, and I like her (apparent) mindset. Pretty observant of the changes but optimistic. The fact that her boyfriend is supportive of what's happening is obviously a huge morale booster as well.

The video clips in Week 7 are pretty funny, which is a good bonus.

Actually those have both been around for a lot longer than 15 years...

I know I'm off topic here, but nothing changes if you know what you're talking about, IE follow SCIENCE and not ADVERTISING.

If you want to kick ass you eat eggs, fruits, and vegetables. Meat, chicken, tofu etc etc.

Now, business men and women in suits selling PRODUCTS will tell you whatever they want to sell you shit you don't need. But if you follow real health and nutrition experts, they will tell you to eat things that have NO ingredients.

Things with no ingredients? Yes. Fruit, Vegetables, Meats, etc. Things that grow. Not things that come out of a factory.

And stretching is still extremely important, as is cardiovascular activity.

---EDIT---

"In the 80s, it was all about aerobics. Today we look back and the general consensus is aerobics doesn't really give you much in terms of results based on time invested, so then we moved onto the next workout craze. "

Aerobics are fucking amazing for your body, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Guest dayman

She's hitting the point where she's starting to lose muscle definition. I thought she was attractive before she started the project, so I think she looks great now. It'll be interesting to see if how much her actual body fat percentage increased at the end of the project versus how much muscle mass she gained.

Guest Pantalaimon

Gotta like a bit of healthy weight gain  :D

What a shame she intends to lose any gained fat at the end, she's going to look hot!