Fitness trainer's weight gain – 40 pounds in 12 weeks

tinygi

Guest axelerate
Are you so blinded by "gaining weight" that you can't get your moron head around the fact that this is bullshit from start to finish?

Why care that she's only doing it to eventually lose the weight?

Guest Atlya

Why care that she's only doing it to eventually lose the weight?

I don't care about her losing he weight, or gaining it. It's the reason she's trying to do that.

Guest mandarten

Whoever commented last week that it would be good to see more of her body in these videos; thank you!

As well as lots of footage of her working out & looking much chubbier than her partner we get a look over of her in her underwear at the end.

Love the shot of the ass she has grown at 1.42 (screenshot below); especially compared to her partner's. The next 20 pounds she hopes to gain will place her firmly in the overweight BMI bracket. Can't wait.

post-13561-14513452652774_thumb.png

This week will tell the tale.If she stays at just a 1.5 lbs gain she would have to consider giving up the weights as well. Building all that muscle is keeping her metabolism high.She will have to add more sweets and pancakes and ice cream. Or give up the weights and become a couch potato.

Lol, dudes, please don't comment on her videos and freak her out.

Seriously.

If you guys have left some weird shit, try to remove that ASAP, please. She's a real cool chick who's doing something  that we like by complete chance and is thoroughly clueless about this subculture. Her weight gain is obviously a fortuitous coincidence for us, and nothing more.

I say this mainly because her backstory, as told in her earliest video posted on her channel, is a very serious one. It tells how she is committed to the fitness lifestyle as it helped her cope with her family's major tragedy years ago. It is something she finds comfort in, and so be it.

It's bad enough that we have and will likely continue to exploit her for fap material, when that's probably the last thing she's even thinking about. And if you must watch for that reason, please don't bother this gal or gals like her. The consequences might not be good.

Guest NewSpock

She's cheating by still working out!  She's just doing a standard body builder's bulk.  I listened to her rationale about "helping people" by still working out ... seems to me that she's just too addicted to the gym to give it up completely. 

Guest lurkymclurker

Seriously.

If you guys have left some weird shit, try to remove that ASAP, please. She's a real cool chick who's doing something  that we like by complete chance and is thoroughly clueless about this subculture. Her weight gain is obviously a fortuitous coincidence for us, and nothing more.

I say this mainly because her backstory, as told in her earliest video posted on her channel, is a very serious one. It tells how she is committed to the fitness lifestyle as it helped her cope with her family's major tragedy years ago. It is something she finds comfort in, and so be it.

It's bad enough that we have and will likely continue to exploit her for fap material, when that's probably the last thing she's even thinking about. And if you must watch for that reason, please don't bother this gal or gals like her. The consequences might not be good.

lol dude she doesn't give a fuck.

Guest bison

Comments from her latest vid.

"the little gut you're getting is super cute - does it make the ab work harder? I was also wondering if you have had any people notice your weight gain yet?"

"you actually look way better a lil chubby lol"

guys pls stop.

Guest bison

what makes you think this site is the only place an FA could find that video?  for all we know someone just searched Weight Gain looking for wank material...

Very likely, since the photo posted in this thread has almost 1,700 views and her newest video has only 2,000. Plus this topic has 12266 views. So I'm sure people on this site are posting those creepy comments.

Very likely, since the photo posted in this thread has almost 1,700 views and her newest video has only 2,000. Plus this topic has 12266 views. So I'm sure people on this site are posting those creepy comments.

Completely correct. Not that any pleas to remove the creepy material will succeed. It seems perfectly logical to assume someone from this site made the comments. If you look into it any time this community gets wind of a relatively unknown video on YouTube that video get about 2000 hits on average.

Furthermore I think that the creepy comments area from people who either have no clue that they are being creepy or just don't care.

I just hope that cooler heads prevail and the comments are removed

Guest lurkymclurker

I would say that the assertion that the comments are coming from this website are 1000% spot on. The odds of that nonsense stopping are roughly slim and none. Nonetheless, I echo your sentiment.

The worst comments came from before this thread was even posted and it had no effect on her videos. Stop assuming shit.

She's just a body builder looking for media attention.

Also, that she has a serious case of Bitchy Resting Face doesn't help.  She should have that checked.

There's no need to be rude, you know. She said that she's doing it to motivate people to lose weight. I don't think she's going about it quite the right way, and obviously most of us on this site would like for her to keep gaining, but she wants to help people be happy and healthy in a way she's familiar with. We shouldn't assume anything other than good intentions just because we disagree with what she's doing. And why would you insult her appearance? Granted, she doesn't quite fit my personal taste, but I still think she's rather pretty. It's rather nonsensical for someone on a forum that promotes fat-acceptance to say that someone has a bitchy face, don't you think? I just wish everyone would stop criticizing her. What would she think if someone directed her here, and all she saw were comments like this?

As the OP, can I just delete this thread some how? This has just been an exercise in why we can't have nice things/NICE?! THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THAT'S NICE?@?! THAT CHICK'S A FUCKING TOOTHPICK!!!! YOU WOULDN'T KNOW NICE IF IT WAS A 500 LBS LADY THAT SAT ON YOUR FACEE!!!!!!/other stupid complaints/people ruining it/whatever

Like, I thought this was Curvage. And I thought Curvage was cool. Man, you used to be cool, Curvage. What happened?