lovethatchub

And on that note....

When I was checking out at a super market, the cashier asked me if I was having a baby...

I replied with, "No, I'm just fat. Thanks."

I don't get it... I don't think I look pregnant....what is going on here?!  :-\

To me it's not attractive....yes my belly is probably the largest part of me, but I'm fat all over!

*le sigh*

Guest datravellinfeeder

And on that note....

When I was checking out at a super market, the cashier asked me if I was having a baby...

To me it's not attractive....yes my belly is probably the largest part of me, but I'm fat all over!

*le sigh*

Don't worry about it all of them are straight trippin! You look gorgeous girl and not pregnant at all. Can't wait to see more from such a beautiful women

Like aliens, some people just want to believe in something they like. Put it down to someone looking to say "awwww, that's wonderful" and then bother you with 10 minutes of talking about that.

Anyway, once you gain some more, get those thighs thicker and fatter, your get wider and your double chin comes in more, you're not going to be mistaken for pregnant at all. BTW, you look fantastic!!!

And on that note....

*le sigh*

Honestly, I don't think you look pregnant at all. However, some people into pregnancy probably just project that on you to complete their fantasy, while people in real life respond to an attractive woman not worrying about her large belly, a category typically filled primarily with pregnant women.

Really, this cashier needs glasses. At one stage in your recent past, I made you such a remark, but apologised. Now you are clearly fatter and not pregnant looking at all. The shape of your belly is one of a fat woman, not a pregnant one. Perhaps was he an FA who didn't want to say : "Hey, you're fat and have quite an appetite, I like that" and thought assuming you were pregnant was a clever move.

Guest omphpumph

And on that note....

*le sigh*

I understand and totally agree.  Some people are just morons.

Plus, if you gain weight relatively fast, a lot of that weight will situate in the belly, but only at first.  With time your fat should reallocate some and even out.

Really, this cashier needs glasses. At one stage in your recent past, I made you such a remark, but apologised. Now you are clearly fatter and not pregnant looking at all. The shape of your belly is one of a fat woman, not a pregnant one. Perhaps was he an FA who didn't want to say : "Hey, you're fat and have quite an appetite, I like that" and thought assuming you were pregnant was a clever move.

It was a girl and she couldn't of been more than 17 years old. She probably apologized like 10 times -_-

Guest bjharr29

And on that note....

*le sigh*

Some people see a belly that has a somewhat round shape and think "pregnant." If you were wearing your pants lower (still with the skin-tight top) in those most recent pictures , maybe you would look rounder. But with your belly hanging over your pants like that? Nah.

It was a girl and she couldn't of been more than 17 years old. She probably apologized like 10 times -_-

Sorry but ahahah... :P

She probably meant it as a compliment, despite you not liking it. :P

And on that note....

*le sigh*

The reason this happens to you is because you have a nice belly and don't hide it. Nearly all women with sexy bellies like yours hide them or flatten them with shapewear. Pretty much only pregnant women accentuate or at least don't try to hide their bellies, hence the comments. You look knockout in and out of clothes, so it's nothing to worry about. It's, like, just society, maaan.  8)

• 2 weeks later...

I think most fat girls get asked if their pregnant, however, if you're concerned your body is gaining disporportionately, check out my other post on the topic. :)

TL;DR Exercise burns belly fat faster than the rest of the body which is why fast/intentional gainers have bigger bellies

http://www.curvage.org/forum/index.php?topic=18790.0

Last comment

• 2 weeks later...

Happy to show off my new dress to you guys! Size 2XL, a little big, but room to grow into it! Sadly, I haven't been gaining any weight....trying to, but just not packing on the pounds like I have before. I actually went to the doctor last week and had lost a pound! Soooo frustrating....

Oh and excuse my no makeup, tired face

post-23463-14513524759586_thumb.jpg

post-23463-14513524759921_thumb.jpg

Guest temporary

Don't stress. The weight will come on and you'll overfill that dress in no time. How soon would you like to have to buy an even bigger dress than that? The holidays are coming. I'm sure you'll more than make up for lost time.

Ah, I was starting to miss looking at your curves! :)

It may be irrelevant to you, but for me, bigger or (one pound) smaller, you're equally sexy. And as temporary pointed out, the coming months are rich with fattening holidays. Also, cute dress!