Michelle's rite of passage

Guest November

Guest November

Michelle's fake sick day became a day filled with eating. She ate the entire afternoon. She ate during dinner, taking a second helping which delighted her mother and went to her room with a pint of ice cream. The pint never returned. An hour later it could be found empty and abandoned in Michelle's trash can. On her laptop she chatted with her friends, meanwhile nibbling on cookies. She watched a series while also devouring a bag of chips. She ate slowly, but with great conviction. And when it was 10 pm she stopped. Michelle vividly remembered her previous night and she was getting pretty stuffed. That day Michelle had consumed thousands of calories, without thinking about it.

Michelle stood up to go brush her teeth in the bathroom. In her own mirror she saw her distended belly and patted it.

'Time for you to go flat again,' whispered Michelle with a smile.

A few minutes later, Michelle put on her night gown. First she pulled it over her melons. She felt how her fingers grazed her nipples. They reacted immediately. Then she touched her belly. A shiver went through her body. It was just like earlier that day.

Michelle stopped and hopped into bed feeling confused.

Do I get aroused by my full belly?

Laying bed, Michelle couldn't help but straddling the sides of her belly again. It tickled, but that was it. Maybe, I'm thinking too much She relaxed and tried again. Now she felt that shiver again, the same shiver that seemed to culminate between her legs. Michelle spread her legs and closed them again.

No, it was too weird. Michelle pushed her head into the pillow. She just needed some sleep.

Michelle woke up the next day feeling great. She just dreamt of Sam and her, doing very romantic things. In a cheerfull mood, she pulled off her night gown leaving her standing in a thong. With a confident stride she marched to the bathroom only to be startled to death by her sister coming out of the same room. Michelle jumped up in shock and pushed a hand against her chest.

'My God, Lizzy! My heart practically exploded!' she yelled at her sister, who also had a shocked look on her face.

'Sorry! You startled me too!

Michelle waved away Lizzy's defense.

'Whatever. Just let me pass. You're blocking the entire doorway, jeez'

Lizzy went pale.

'Oh, yeah. You look like you fa-' Lizzy suddenly froze.

'What?'

Lizzy stammered. 'Y-You look fantastic. I'm very jealous.

Michelle smiled.

'Thank you, Liz. And you look like you've lost a few pounds.' Truth be told, Michelle saw nothing, but Lizzy's awkward compliment flattered her.

Lizzy almost ran to her room. A smile crept upon her face. Her sister was gaining weight! She almost told Michelle, but then she thought about all those comments, those countless hurtfull comments. She just hoped Michelle would gain more weight. Oh, the sight of her sister jumping up was wonderful. At first her huge boobs drew her attention, bouncing and shaking wildly. But then she noticed Michelle's jiggling belly. Michelle's. Jiggling. Belly.

And if that wasn't mindblowing enough Lizzy saw love handles. Michelle's tight thong was to thank for that. Then she saw her sister's thighs, soft and bigger, and when Michelle entered the bathroom Lizzy had glanced to her butt. The usually so firm and round buttcheeks quivered with each step and Lizzy noticed that they weren't that round anymore. Michelle was gaining weight and Lizzy loved it.

She looked in the mirror and saw an obese girl. Rolls of fat, cellulite, stretchmarks, but also a determined look. She already lost 18 pounds, a fair amount of weight. But Lizzy knew it would get harder and harder, and until now she lacked the proper motivation. The image of a softer Michelle inspired her. It inspired her to be the thin sister, to be the one who could call her sibling all sorts of fat-hating remarks.

Michelle, unaware of her sister's recent discorvery and new resolve, looked out the window and saw a beautiful day. April was showing it could have warm days, and it made her very giddy. She turned her attention to her closet, in particular to her spring and summer clothes. She grabbed a nice green shirt and put it on. It didn't fit.

Oh, hell! My stupid big boobs...

She tried on another shirt, a button down shirt, another one and another one. Michele sighed. None of them fit. She cursed her habit of wearing tight clothes. She rummaged through some more clothes and saw a light blue button down shirt. She remembered this one. It was a gift, but it was too baggy for her liking. Michelle looked at it. This may work, she thought.

It fit wonderfully. It covered her entire belly, which still seemed to be bloated. Weird, Michelle thought.

Next, Michelle grabbed a khaki pants and put them on. Getting them over her butt was much more difficult that she remembered. Closing the button required her to actually pull and push the button in the hole.

What the hell?

She looked at herself in the mirror. Instead of giving her belly some attention, she turned her butt around. My ass looks bigger, Michelle thought. She laid her hand on one butt cheek and after a few seconds she squeezed. Her eyes widened.

It's so soft. It used to be firm. She squeezed again and again. She didn't felt muscle but fat.

No volley ball practice! It was so simple, Michelle almost had to laugh. Michelle hadn't done squats in weeks. Her butt was just losing it's musle tone, replacing it with fat.

Michelle stared at her butt. It looked bigger, but weren't her boobs bigger as well? She was actually more balanced now. Her hourglass body prevailed, she thought proudly. And she had to admit, the khakis made her butt look superhot.

Unfortunately for Michelle, the button down shirt hid her love handles like a pro, causing her to be kept in the dark about those fatty little mounds on her hips. Had Michelle looked at her belly instead of her behind, she would have seen a soft belly, not flat but rounding out. More importantly, her belly bulged rather confident over the waistband, looming over the button.

Instead of looking at her belly, she heard a noise from her belly. Time for breakfast.

In the kitchen, Michelle looked in surprise at how her sister was making pancakes. With their mother right behind her.

'Lizzy? Are you going to eat a pancake?'

'Oh no, it's for you. You see, I need to have a normal relationship with food, meaning that I don't want to avoid food like pancakes. Here you go!' Lizzy cheerfully gave Michelle two pancakes.

Michelle found her sister's reasoning strange, but the smell of pancakes was much more important than than wondering about that.

After the first two, Michelle got a third and fourth, quickly followed by a fifth and a sixth one.

Just when she thought she was done, Lizzy presented her with her last pancake.

'Uh, no, sorry, I'm getting pretty full.'

'Aw, it's just one,' pouted Lizzy. 'Please?'

Michelle sighed deeply.

'All right, all right, I'll eat it.'

That seventh pancake really hit the spot. Michelle ate faster than during normal gluttonous periods and feeling completely stuffed she brushed her teeth. In the process, Lizzy entered the bathroom, fumbling through some things. Michelle caught one of her glances.

'What?' said Michelle with her mouth full of tooth paste.

Lizzy looked caught, thought Michelle.

'I, I just wondered if you liked my pancakes,' stammered her sister.

Michelle rolled her eyes and cleared her mouth.

'I ate seven of them. So yeah, they were good.' And on a friendlier tone, Michelle continued: 'And thanks for making my breakfast.'

'Oh, it was worth it,' replied Lizzy and walked away. What a strange answer, thought Michelle.

What a stupid answer!

Lizzy concluded that she should not be around Michelle too much, out of fear of ruining everything. She only went to the bathroom to observe Michelle's body. Her sister's button down shirt covered much, but not the curve of her belly. And from behind she saw that those squishy love handles were clearly noticeable. And talking about behind. Michelle's khakis were strained tight around her butt and, as Lizzy saw, also tight around her thighs. Michelle once sported a thigh gap. Not anymore.

Lizzy watched Michelle walk to her bike. Her butt had a definite jiggle and those thighs looked soft, even from a distance. This was going to be good.

It was lunch break and Diane, Amanda and Grace watched uncomfortably how Michelle first ate two sandwiches and then three brownies. There was also something new: Michelle had bought a half liter carton of milk.

'I really like the taste of cold milk with my brownies,' Michelle explained them. She wasn't aware that her friends only had attention for the words "whole milk".

Michelle took another brownie and leaned back while she ate it. Amanda, who sat next to her, noticed how Michelle's button down shirt had crept up, revealing too much for her liking. An escaping love handle bulged over the tight waistband of Michelle's khakis.  Amanda's eyes almost popped out when she saw her friend's belly spilling over the waistband. Michelle's pants just looked so uncomfortably tight, that Amanda couldn't believe that Michelle wore them.

The bell signaled the end of the break and the girls got up, mentally preparing themselves for math class.

Michelle took her bag and swung it over her shoulder, causing the already crept up shirt to rise even more. Before any of her friends could say something she walked away, with her usual confident stride. An inch of her belly could be seen, jiggling with every step, as well as her lovely hip bulges. Grace sprinted towards Michelle.

'Michelle, you're shirt is up!' she whispered. She wanted to be helpful by giving it tug, but froze when her fingers felt the unfamiliar softness of Michelle's belly.

Michelle giggled. 'Oh, that tickles!' she said and playfully slapped Grace's hand away, causing Grace to pull down Michelle's shirt.

Michelle was unfazed by all this, unlike Grace, and walked towards math class.

Across the room two people saw the minor clothes malfunction of Michelle. The first was Sam. He just glanced yet again at Michelle when he saw that her midsection was revealed. It was like a dream come true. He was certain that her belly appeared to be bigger than during the base ball game. And that ass had grown wider too, he thought. He smiled when he saw Grace trying to pull down that button down shirt. He loved how confident Michelle was, walking around like that. Or she just was completely oblivious to her gain. Even better. Sam sighed dreamingly. He had to make a move, quick.

Tanya too, eyed Michelle. She witnessed how the movement of swinging that bag over her should caused her belly to be revealed even more. With a mixture of amusement and fascination she watched Michelle walk by, unaware of her softer and much jigglier body. Tanya felt happy that Michelle was gaining weight.

'Look at her!' heard Tanya from her left.

'She porking up! Look at that belly. It bulges over the waistband,' said another girl.

'Why on earth would she wear those khakis. They're so unflattering!'

'Her butt is bigger too. And look at her thighs!'

'Oh, I see! The jiggle too!'

Tanya had to contain her laughter. The last thing she heard was: 'And those love handles are just plain ugly.'

Great, your pace of updates allows you to switch between weight gain and feeding quite well. I think that the self-awareness then denial thing you are doing is great, and I would love to see Michelle realising some of the negatives of weight gain. Like she notices less looks from the guys or that she is always tired/sluggish, which she blames on being hungry, therefore allowing another avenue for her to gain weight.

Love it.

Guest November

It was two days later, on a Saturday morning, that Michelle decided to buy new shirts and a couple of new pants. Her reason for this was testament for her obliviousness. She found that her butt just had become too big for her pants, just like her boobs for her shirts. There wasn't even a fleeting thought about her getting a belly, or possessing love handles, or that her pants weren't only tight around her buttocks, but also around her increasingly softer thighs. All put together and Michelle almost needed a whole new wardrobe.

Michelle looked forward to a shopping spree with her three friends and happy as ever she got out of bed that day. She saw in the mirror that her belly still appeared to be bloated from her gluttony of yesterday. She remembered how pregnant she looked when she went to sleep. She gave her tummy a playful slap, but failed to notice the jiggling it caused.  She quickly showered and dressed herself in easy clothes. That meant her yoga pants and a green stretchy, short sleeved shirt she'd found.  The shirt hugged her body snugly. It showcased the slight bulges her bra made in her sides, the curve of her belly and the softness of her hips. Her yoga pants too were becoming more and more unflattering. Where it first highlighted her firm ass and fit thighs, it now showed off her bigger and jiggling butt and soft touching thighs. Whistling an upbeat tune she went downstairs to have breakfast.

After seven pancakes with syrup, two glasses of milk, Michelle got the great idea of having a dessert: two large donuts disappeared into her belly, which poked out considerably .

Lizzy saw her sister getting ready for her shopping trip. She tried not to stare too openly, but Michelle's distended belly made it very difficult. Her sister's weight gain certainly didn't slow down, in fact in seemed Michelle was gaining weight faster than ever. Lizzy raised her eyebrows in surprise when she saw how Michelle's belly actually folded over the waistband of her stretchy yoga pants when she sat down. Not only that but the elastic material of Michelle's shirt made two little rolls of fat noticeable. And she saw how the shirt struggled to completely cover Michelle's midsection, showing half an inch of skin at her back and slightly less on her sides. Lizzy had to keep remind herself that Michelle was still far from fat, not even chubby, but the change was remarkable. Another example of that change was Michelle's thighs. Lizzy couldn't understand how Michelle didn't see how her thighs widened much more when she sat. Even her arms had a curve  on the sides now and Michelle's biceps were hidden in a layer of fat. Lizzy had to guess that most of the weight gain went to Michelle's hips, thighs and butt, although it seemed that Michelle had gained the most on her belly. But Lizzy theorized that because Michelle's was full most of the time, it was more likely an illusion. And her boobs were fat magnets too.

With her ass shaking unintentionally, Michelle went away. Lizzy frowned when she heard the door close. Shopping for clothes, she thought. There was a good chance Michelle would find out she possessed a much softer body. Lizzy sighed defeated. She hoped that Michelle would gain more, but probably only in her dreams.

Michelle was a bit too early. She waited on a bench, with her jacket hanging over her arm. It was pretty warm in the mall. She looked around and noticed an ice cream parlor. Despite her heavy breakfast her mouth watered. Without debating it too much she raced to the parlor, causing some people to look at the girl with the bouncing boobs. Michelle saw many great flavors and since choosing wasn't Michelle's thing, she chose a cone with chocolate, vanilla, raspberry and strawberry.

Licking enthusiastically, Michelle had almost finished her treat, when Grace arrived. Michelle saw the how Grace glared at her ice cream, but failed to see the look on Grace's face when her friend looked at her body. Diane was just in time to see how Michelle pushed the end of the cone into her mouth, She too eyed Michelle's figure, but was able to hide her shock. Finally Amanda arrived, who actually whispered: "oh, my God", when she saw how tight the shirt hugged Michelle's belly, showing of how round it was.

Michelle was the one to break the rather awkward silence.

'Well, what are we standing here, let's go shopping!"

So, the four girls started their shopping day. After browsing through a few stores they decided to go to the second floor of the mall. The girls normally took the escalator but found out that it was defect. Without thinking too much about it the group ascended via the stairs. Grace never liked to just walk the stairs and lightly jogged up the stairs. Both Diane and Amanda, with their mindset of exercise and diet, followed Grace's example. Michelle, however, only reluctantly changed her slow pace into the faster one of her friends. Once she was halfway up the stairs she felt her legs getting heavy and tired. Her boobs bounced uncomfortably, hurting her shoulder muscles with each step. Michelle had to keep her mouth open a little because was getting out of breath.  She couldn't help but to puff out her cheeks and sigh when she left the stairs behind. The heaviness of her legs only slowly decreased.

It wasn't like her to be so out of breath, which she blamed on her big boobs and heavy breakfast. The bouncing of her boobs had caused her shirt to rise up a bit, baring her love handles and a tiny strip of her belly. However, Michelle didn't notice and because of the small and tiring outburst of energy she walked a few steps behind her friends.

That way she could see that Amanda's and Diane's new lifestyle was paying of. Diane's love handles were smaller and her butt seemed to be firmer. As for Amanda, Michelle couldn't see something specific, but her friend appeared to have lost weight all over. Both girls needed their belts to hold up their pants.

In the next shop Michelle saw some nice jeans, and three for the price of two. She wanted a white one, a dark blue one and a nice red one. By force of habit she grabbed the red jeans in size 4, but remembered in time she needed a size up. Although the thought of having a bigger ass excited her, actually going up a size was did not felt so good. She took a size 5 and went to the changing room. She peeled of her snug yoga pants and put on the red jeans. She buttoned it, with difficulty.

What the hell? Why don't they fit right?

She looked at her reflection in the mirror and saw her belly poking slightly over the waistband. She thought about her big breakfast and her ice cream. I'm still full, Michelle thought. She didn't noticed her love handles gently bulging out, because her shirt was crumpled up on the sides and Michelle's attention was focused on her belly. She pondered what to do. The thought of going from a size 4 to a 6 was upsetting, and there was a chance the jeans were tight, because of her full stomach. She wanted to know what her friends thought.

While she walked out of the changing room she felt a tightness around her thighs. Michelle showed off how her jeans fit. The three girls watched silent as Michelle made a twirl.

'I would go for a size 6,' Diane said, looking at Michelle belly and the straining fabric around her thighs.

'Yeah, me too,' replied Amanda. 'It looks tight around your thighs. Jeans can be that, you know.' That last was meant by Amanda to be casually reassuring. It worked like a charm.

Michelle felt relieved. Amanda was right of course. It was just the model of the jeans. She probably really was a size 5, but she could now take a size 6 with a smile. Back in the fitting room, she tried it on. It was a perfect fit. Happy as ever and her worries forgotten, Michelle bought three jeans.

Amanda and Diane both bought jeans too and a couple of tops. Grace only bought a button down shirt. Buying tops for Michelle was harder than she would've thought. Her melons distorted almost every cute top she saw.

'Stupid tits,' complained Michelle, after another failed attempt. She'd only bought two tops; a button down shirt, two sizes larger - something her boobs were to blame for - and a pink short-sleeved shirt. Diane thought the shirt accentuated Michelle's softer hips a bit, but she didn't have the courage to say it to her friend.

'Relax Michelle, you'll find more,' said Grace to a dejected Michelle.

'We can take a break, maybe have something to drink?' said Amanda.

Everyone found it a great idea and fifteen minutes later the four friends sat around a table in a modern style bistro.

Michelle, feeling a bit depressed, saw the mentioning of a fudge cake on the menu. Her heart made a tiny jump. She really wanted that fudge cake. A feeling only describable as desire grew inside Michelle. When their waitress arrived Michelle had made her decision. Grace ordered a black coffee, Amanda orange juice and Diane mango juice. It was Michelle's turn. In the last second she changed her mind about wanting a coke.

'A strawberry milkshake, please.' The waitress blinked in surprise by the sudden change of beverage.

'A small, medium or large?'

'Large.' Again a small surprise for the waitress, but her reaction was nothing compared to the other girls.

It was good that when Michelle ordered her eyes were set on the waitress. Grace and Amanda stared at Michelle, not knowing when their friend would slow down with the fattening stuff. Diane just shook her head.

But Michelle wasn't finished. The waitress already made a turn to walk away when she said:

'And I want the fudge cake.'

If Michelle would have shown her bare boobs, the reaction of her friends wouldn't be much different.

Amanda looked shocked, her eyes bulging and her mouth open. Diane actually put her hand over her mouth and Grace got a nervous twitch in in her left hand.

Michelle didn't see any of this, so content was she with her order.

The girls managed to get their conversation back to where it was, only to be broken off by the arrival of their drinks. And Michelle's fudge cake.

With a smile she took her first bite. The taste was incredible.

Diane, Grace and Amanda witnessed what only could be described as food porn. Michelle frequently moaned with pleasure.

'I take it that the cake tastes good?' asked Diane.

'Good? It's heavenly!' Michelle took a slurp from her milkshake. 'And this too. You guys should have ordered this!'

'Well, Diane and I have a diet,' replied Amanda, with a hint of jealousy.

'Yes, we have,' began Diane on a strange, forced tone. 'We are watching our figure.' It was a not so subtly hint, obvious for Grace and Amanda, who started to look concerned. But Michelle laughed.

'And you're doing a great job. I really see your weight loss. But I have to say that I'm lucky for not having to diet, ever.' With that being said she took another large bite. Grace, Amanda and Diane could only watch, defeated by Michelle's naïve faith in her body.

The milkshake and the fudge cake had done wonders for Michelle's mood, but was a disaster for her appearance.

Her belly looked positively pregnant, and her increasingly stretched out shirt simple could not cover her belly any more. Michelle had tugged it down when she stood up and left the bistro, but it slowly slipped up, revealing half an inch of belly, love handles and back. Michelle felt pretty full and to ask her friends if they could walk slower because she just couldn't go their pace.

Despite her state, she managed to buy more tops, professionally disregarding her bloated belly. It was already noon, when they walked into a lingerie shop. Michelle didn't need a bra per se, although her new ones - only a week old - were beginning to feel tighter. She did need new panties, but that was something Michelle hadn't figured out yet. It was by chance that she saw a cute ensemble, which she wanted to try on.

With her customary denial, she remained oblivious to the tight of the panties, although it was quite obvious. The panties were pressed into the soft tissue of her buttocks, and caused her sides to bulge into love handles. Nevertheless, feeling confident as ever she stepped out of the changing room to show her lingerie to her friends.

Diane, Amanda and Grace had to process another shock. Michelle made a slow 360 turn. Diane could only watch in mixture of awe and surprise. Looking at a Michelle in underwear was bizarre. Her breasts were neatly packed in the cups of the bra, giving them a big and round shape. Her arms were looking softer, now having a curve when Michelle had her arms next to her body. Diane remembered looking at biceps and triceps, but those were now concealed by a layer of fat. Her belly curved out below boobs. It was not really round, but the food that Michelle had consumed, plus the milkshake, had given her tummy a bloated appearance. The movement caused by the tiny steps Michelle made, showed that her belly wasn't only bloated. Tiny ripples went through the dome of her tummy. Michelle's butt looked especially soft in those panties, jiggling with each movement, any hint of muscle truly gone. Above the panties, Diane saw how Michelle love handles had spread out more to her back, making them look bigger. Michele's thighs were as soft as her butt. Diane's couldn't believe it but she saw that they actually touched each other. Not only that, but Michelle's thighs also curved outwards. It was only the previous Tuesday that she observed the changes in her friend's body for the first time. Diane was sure Michelle gained more weight since then.

The panties were obviously too tight. Diane was the first to recover and said:

'Don't you need a size up for your panties? Just like your jeans?'

Michelle thought about it and agreed, although she didn't think her panties were tight. But the reasoning was logical, so she walked back into the dressing room, her jiggling butt and thighs lowering the jaws of her friends. . Oblivious to her friends uncomfortable faces, she resumed her shopping.

Terrific story. It's a refreshing take on the denial theme.I have a thought that perhaps a study might be coming up in gym class. One where they  get weighed and body fat is measured.

And Michelle realizes she has gotten both heavier and larger but also fatter as well.

Then you could transition from denial to lack of willpower and eventually to giving up and letting herself go.And  maybe as a stretch she begins to feel good about the Fat .Perhaps she is a closet Feedee.

But even if you go all the way with denial it is a marvelously crafted story

Guest November

It was Sunday night and Michelle was having a conundrum. Minutes earlier, a sheet of paper fell of her desk on the floor. It was part of an essay she'd just printed out. The conclusion to be precise. And now it lay under her desk. Michelle sat in her chair and sighed. Normally, she would have bent down to reach the paper. She looked to countless empty wrappers, plastic containers and boxes. Michelle was full. No, thought Michelle, I'm stuffed. The food was so good that she couldn't stop and now her belly hurt. It stuck out, tight and spherical. And she was unable to bent. She just couldn't do it. She tried. But when her belly pressed against her thighs she had to stop. It hurt too much and it was physically impossible.

So Michelle sat on her chair pondering what to do. Well, more like finding the strength and energy to do it. She knew she had to go down on her knees to be able to grab the sheet of paper. She looked helplessly at a chocolate and proceeded to plop it in her mouth.

No, not more food, idiot

Her internal voice gave her the proper motivation. She pushed her chair backward and wanted to glide on her knees. Instead of gliding she fell heavy on her knees.

'Ow!'

Then she looked for the sheet and grabbed it. Now she had to get up. Like an old lady she heaved herself up by her desk. She was standing and took the opportunity to slowly walk to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Back in her room she undressed and put on her night gown, not noticing how much tighter in had become.

With her feet she piled up some of the trash she had accumulated over the weekend. As it turned out, Michelle's shopping spree remained the only real activity that weekend. The rest of the time she spent eating, doing some homework, watching tv, eating, gaming, eating almost all the popcorn, chips and other food at Saturday's movie night at Diane's place and just lazing around while eating. This behavior was proof enough for Lizzy to conclude that her sister would not start a diet, much to her delight.

Michelle yawned. She had planned to go for a run tomorrow after school with Diane and Amanda. She didn't want to go at first, but both Diane and Amanda had begged her to go.

Something she did look forward to was seeing Sam. She didn't really know what to expect but she was sure he liked her. And Michelle liked him too. She almost felt butterflies in her stomach, but it was too full. She yawned again.

Time for bed

Michelle had eight pancakes the following morning. Somewhere in the back of her head she thought about what she was doing. She went to bed completely stuffed, and now she was stuffing her face again. But the pancakes were so incredible.

'Thanks Lizzy, you make the best pancakes.' Michelle had to belch a little.

'No problem, sis' smiled Lizzy.

So yet again, Michelle went to school feeling very full.

At school her full belly was already forgotten. Instead, she felt sexy. She had her new clothes on and according to herself she looked sexy. She gave her walk a seductive sway, she arched her back so that her boobs jutted out in front of her and her lips were curled in a smile. Diane, who walked slightly behind Michelle, recognized her friend's "sexy walk", as she named it. Michelle did everything the same as always, but her changed body made it look different. For instance, Michelle's butt never looked so soft. Instead of the firm globes going up and down, Michelle butt cheeks had more movement. After every step it looked like each cheek fell down, the jiggle hiding under the denim fabric of her jeans. Michelle thighs looked bigger too, even in right sized pants. At the same as Michelle's butt cheek was pushed up during a step, the folding of the fat in that area cause a bulge outward, making a what some people called "a saddle bag". On the other side of her butt it was apparent that Michelle had grown softer hips, another change accentuated by Michelle exaggerated walk. Every hip sway pushed up the fat on her hip, making a love handle. Michelle belly was noticeable as well, and although her shirt was a right fit, it still showed of the roundness of her tummy. Last but not least, Michelle's melons bounced a lot more. Diane could see the two mounds of moving flesh, and it looked both uncomfortable and hypnotizing.

Usually, Michelle's "sexy walk" ended by her locker, but today Michelle stopped earlier. Her walking like that caused more energy and her legs got that heavy feeling again. Michelle got tired of her bobbing boobs too. She was just going to say something to Diane when Sam appeared out of thin air.

'Hey, Michelle.' Sam smiled a bit nervous.

'Sam, hi!' Michelle's voice suddenly sounded shrill. Damn it

'You look very pretty.' Sam's cheeks turned red.

Michelle smiled flattered. She saw Diane slipping away, giving the awkward pair some space.

'So, eh, I... Well, I..,' Sam laughed at his own expense.

'Let me try again. I wondered if you want to go out with me.' He said it softly and with hopeful eyes.

Michelle thought she was dreaming.

He's asking me out. Answer!

'Yes! I mean, yes. I would love that.'

Sam smiled relieved. 'Saturday? around 7?'

Michelle nodded. 'Ok, sounds great.'

Twenty feet from the giggling couple stood Tanya. Her eyes spit fire and her hands almost tore her essay apart. Shé wanted to go out with Sam. She had a crush on him this whole year and now that stupid bitch waved her tits around and got the man she wanted. She didn't know how, but she would get her revenge. One way or the another.

While Tanya day was filled with hateful thoughts and plans of vengeance, Michelle's day was filled with happy thoughts, daydreams, and food. Oh yes, Michelle was so happy that she ate her way through the school day.

At one point Diane could resist to say: 'Don't eat too much, we are going for a run, remember?'

Michelle nodded reassuringly. And indeed, at home, Michelle only ate three donuts, three éclairs and at least five chocolate chip cookies.

When the time came to change, Michelle wasn't full, just as promised. Michelle put on her running gear.  Her shorts ended only three inches below her butt and perfectly showed of her softer thighs. She chose her spandex tank top, which was tight around her whole upper body. The top didn't even cover her entire midsection; a strip of two inches of skin was visible. Her belly and love handles were for the world to see. Michelle did not notice how her belly pooched over the stretched out elastic waistband and didn't see how her love handles bulged defiantly. Her thighs were like sausages and she even had the tiniest fat deposit around her armpits. Her outfit was tight everywhere, leaving nothing to imagine, and causing Michelle's softer body to bulge out everywhere. Clueless about her jiggling muffin top she left the house.

Amanda and Diane shared some horrified looks when they saw Michelle. Her muffin top was insane in that outfit and her thighs looked softer than ever.

'We wanted to do a 7 mile run, is that al right?' asked Diane.

Michelle didn't really felt like it, but she shrugged and said yes. They jogged in a triangle form, Amanda and Diane in the front and Michelle behind them. After one mile, Michelle was tired. Her legs had that heavy feeling again, her shoulders started to hurt and she was getting out of breath. Her pace slowed down. She tried to focus on her friends, to achieve some kind of trance. Last time, Michelle remembered she got mesmerized by Diane's jiggling behind. Her friend's ass was firmer now, her love handles a bit smaller. It still jiggled and Michelle had to look. Then her eyes wandered to Amanda. Amanda was a much bigger girl than Diane, with more of an apple shape. She had lost weight as well, but still had a lot of jiggling going on. Michelle had to give it to Amanda. Amanda never had done any sports, but now she jogged pretty well.

That thought brought her back to her own predicament. Her energy level was decreasing, her legs started to feel like rubber and her bouncing boobs simple became annoying. She had to slow down.

Amanda and Diane didn't notice anything and slowly the distance between the two girls and Michelle grew bigger.

Damn, I have been too lazy lately . Michelle put on her tough face and continued jogging in her own slower pace. At a corner with a dead tree Michelle had to stop. She knew that she'd ran 4 miles, because the dead tree was one of their landmarks. Almost hobbling, she walked for a minute or two. Then she jogged again. After three more stops she finally saw her so-called finish line. Amanda and Diane were waiting. Just as Michelle had done with Diane, now Diane encouraged Michelle to get to the finish line.

Michelle had to sit for a few minutes to regain her breath. Meanwhile, Diane and Amanda watched how her muffin top swelled with each breath and then grew smaller again, without disappearing. Diane could even see a tiny red line, an indication of a fat roll.

'Michelle, what happened?' asked Amanda.

'I don't know. I haven't been running for over a week and I admit that I didn't get any workout. But maybe I'm getting sick or something. My legs feel so weird.'

Diane looked at Michelle thighs and saw how much bigger they looked when Michelle sat down.

'It was just one of those days, I guess,' said Michelle.

Diane and Michelle said their goodbyes to Amanda, who went home. Michelle and Diane also returned home. For a few seconds, Diane walked behind Michelle. It seemed that in just two days, Michelle had filled out even more. It was most noticeable in her butt and thighs. On the latter Diane discovered, to her surprise, that Michelle had gotten cellulite. Diane knew she'd made a promise not to tell Michelle about her weight gain, but it became harder every day.

Great :thumbsup:

I think if you gave her some self awareness about it, which she tried to face but ended up denying it, but it still stuck in the back of her mind. At the moment it's a bit repetetive to be honest  :P

Guest November

What a timing with those comments  ;D! I already have planned a bit of a 'discovery' in the next installment. Good to know that you guys agree that it is time for her to find out.

"Stay tuned for more"

That's great news!  It would be wonderful if she continues eating at the same rate. Either through liking the weight. I.e. she discovers she is a Feedee.

Or lack of willpower combined with a love of Food taking over.

I'm glad you read our comments .This is a great story

What a timing with those comments  ;D! I already have planned a bit of a 'discovery' in the next installment. Good to know that you guys agree that it is time for her to find out.

"Stay tuned for more"

Amazing story so far.

If you could work it in, a group weigh in with her friends would great!

That's great news!  It would be wonderful if she continues eating at the same rate. Either through liking the weight. I.e. she discovers she is a Feedee.

Or lack of willpower combined with a love of Food taking over.

I'm glad you read our comments .This is a great story

I think with "sam" liking the weight gain, the story will end with her liking herself large, however since her body has a lot of progression left in it, I think it would be better for the story aspect if she didn't like it at first. Something like trying to lose weight but finding it too hard, being made fun by her sister etc.

I hope her denial continues for a few more chapters. Although at some point she's going to have to face the facts. I mean how can someone realistically gain 20-30 lbs without noticing. I've known a few busty babes (with huge tits) in high-school who graduate and end up piling on the pounds. They don't mind the first 10-15 lbs as it only enhances their busty physique but eventually extra weight begins to settle in less desirable locations. Personally I don't discriminate against soft and sagging breasts but it's got to be hard for miss popular who once had a hard little body with perky tits to cope with a pair of ever-growing and sagging breasts. I envision Michelle having to be fit for a custom full support bra (she really shouldn't be neglecting her two best assets) because she outgrew all of the stock carried in-store. (unfortunately her selection will be limited and vastly different from her old favorites [skimpy demi lace cut]. Anyways I'm really enjoy this well-written story. Good pace, updates almost every day, and well thought out.  :thumbsup:

I hope her denial continues for a few more chapters. Although at some point she's going to have to face the facts. I mean how can someone realistically gain 20-30 lbs without noticing. I've known a few busty babes (with huge tits) in high-school who graduate and end up piling on the pounds. They don't mind the first 10-15 lbs as it only enhances their busty physique but eventually extra weight begins to settle in less desirable locations. Personally I don't discriminate against soft and sagging breasts but it's got to be hard for miss popular who once had a hard little body with perky tits to cope with a pair of ever-growing and sagging breasts. I envision Michelle having to be fit for a custom full support bra (she really shouldn't be neglecting her two best assets) because she outgrew all of the stock carried in-store. (unfortunately her selection will be limited and vastly different from her old favorites [skimpy demi lace cut]. Anyways I'm really enjoy this well-written story. Good pace, updates almost every day, and well thought out.  :thumbsup:

This guy gets it.

To expand a little on my gym class comment.We know theyre currently all taking a physical education course.In a modern high school with good resources this can mean inclusion of a weightlifting gym and cardio machine's like in a health club. My own alma mater now has an amazing set up like this and a full swimming pool.

And as such Michelle's school could too as well as hydrostatic body fat measuring or at the least. Caliper measuring. (Hint.Discovery of Love Handles). This could also be a yearly instructional "unit" called Lifetime Physical Fitness.And the instructor

would start with last year's weights and measurements and body fat percentage Also performances of the mile run and bench press reps with 50 percent of their weight .Her friends would show great improvement and Michelle? A sudden awareness of something amiss.:)