Michelle's rite of passage

Guest November

Guest November

My apologies to everyone following this story. For the last month or so I am "battling "(for a lack of a better term) depression.. Writing used to cheer me up but I noticed the last few weeks that when I wanted to write this story, that my sullen outlook reflected itself in the story, making all the characters seem unhappy.

I'm feeling much better now, and I will post an update very soon.

Guest November

What? An update? Yup.

Michelle's euphoria in purchasing a bikini quickly faded away when she was at home. Why should she buy a two piece swimsuit? Had she gotten mad? She was way too fat for a bikini. She remembered when she was thin that she used to scold fat girls and woman for wearing too revealing clothes. Fat should be covered up, that was her thought back then. Not that long ago, Michelle thought. Stupid Lizzy and her heavy cream, making her huge! Michelle conveniently forgot her own gluttonous behavior.

She eyed the top of her bikini suspiciously. Those cups had seduced her. Her huge boobs filled them out nicely, not snug at all. The feeling had been wonderful. That's why she'd bought the damn thing.

Her gaze went to her mirror. Quite unnecessary. She didn't have to look to feel how tight her bra was. The clinging shirt she wore showed off every bulge that her bra made, including the tidal wave of soft flesh that reached over the cups of her bra.

Looking at her boobs just made the tight feeling more uncomfortable. With a sigh she unclasped her bra and pulled it off her boobs. The twin mounds of flesh immediately succumbed to gravity, sagging an inch or so before they were held back by her tight stretchy shirt.

Everything was tight nowadays, Michelle thought. Everything except her body. And that gorgeous bikini.

She shook her head angrily.

'I will be showing off my fat body like a fool,' she muttered. There was no other way.

Michelle put her hands on her hips, feeling how they sank in the softness of her love handles. Absentmindedly she started to knead the fat. Startled she found what she did. It happened more often lately. More and more were the moments that she suddenly caught herself massaging or kneading a part of her body. Her belly seemed to work like a magnet on her hands, her love handles and butt both were good runner ups. One time she'd moved her hand on her inner thigh. She found out just in time for it to get awkward. It happened at work.

She yanked her hands away from her hips. She had no time for this.

In the adjacent room Lizzy looked in the mirror. Had she gained weight? She looked softer. Was it all that lounging around? Perhaps she was eating more. But Michelle had said she looked as good as ever. She couldn't even hide her jealousy. Lizzy smirked when she remembered that jealous tone. It was nice to feel superior. Her smirk changed in to a scowl when she thought of how that fat cow of her sister somehow broke the scale. Now she couldn't even weigh herself. Maybe she should buy a new scale herself?

She squeezed her belly. It did look softer. It's probably the lack of exercise. Lizzy wanted to examine her body further when someone trotted by. Michelle.

Lizzy darted for her door and was just in time to see Michelle's backside going down the stairs. And what a backside that was.

Lizzy was certain that her butt never had been that big and she would deny any claim that her butt had been as jiggly as Michelle's was. In amazement she watched how two huge butt cheeks swayed left and right, up and down, into every direction. Michelle's butt was always round, now it was more wide than round. But still round, thought Lizzy.

Above that big butt two large love handles quivered out of sight, when Michelle continued her way down the stairs.

Lizzy continued scrutinizing her figure. Now her outlook had changed without her being aware of it. She looked at her legs and didn't think that they might look squishier, but that they were leaner than Michelle's. Her tummy suddenly seemed smaller, and those soft pockets of fat on her hips almost look laughably small compared to her sister's.

Lizzy shook her head. She acted silly. She wasn't getting fatter.

Michelle was glad to see that her secret stealth operation of making her sister gain weight was paying off. Lizzy was definitely fatter. She watched as Lizzy took a sip from her milkshake. Made by Michelle. That tummy roll pouching over the waistband was certainly larger. Michelle even noticed an increase of fat in Lizzy's legs. She almost chuckled. Making someone gain weight was fun.

Michelle also noticed Lizzy so-called secretive stares. When she would bend over she more than once caught Lizzy glimpsing at her belly or butt, followed by that stupid smirk of hers. Let her think I'm way fatter that her, to give her that sense of being thinner.

Lizzy took a last sip of her milkshake and sighed satisfied. Michelle enjoyed seeing how Lizzy was getting lazier by the day. The days of constant workout were gone. When Lizzy walked by to go to her room, Michelle couldn't help but observe how much her sister’s butt jiggled.

'Wow Liz, your butt looks amazing,' said Michelle with a smile that also oozed some envy.

Lizzy almost blushed.

'Thanks!'

When Lizzy was out of sight, Michelle thought her smile would break her head in halve.

That night, Michelle started to get nervous. Tomorrow was the pool party. Tomorrow she would appear in a bikini with al her fat on display. How would people react? Would she get nasty comments? She texted that last question to Nina, who just said 'yes, so be prepared.'

What followed were witty and not so witty responses to mean comments. They were meant to cheer her up, but Michelle chose to remember them. Just in case. She had a couple of favorites.

"At least I don't have your face." and "Your nose hair is ugly too" were two of them. She only had to make sure she didn't sound too pathetic.

Other snappy remarks weren't that snappy of funny. Some, like "Fat floats, bones are no boats" were so random that she didn't know if she had to laugh of look dumbfounded.

Nina also mentioned 'Zip it, shrimpy!' to say at guys, saying that she had it from the Snickers commercial with Joan Collins. However, Michelle didn't see herself saying that out loud, how funny it was.

Her coworker and friend emphasized one thing: be confident.

Michelle hoped she would find that confidence. She did have a nice bikini though.

Right before she fell asleep she had a fleeting thought. Maybe, just maybe, everything would go just fine.

Or not.

Guest November

According to his current working rate he'll finish it in November for sure... next year.

Morpheus, are you Grumpy Cat's brother Moody Morphy?

Just kidding, you're the swellest of lads.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Does anyone know if this has been continued on another site like deviantart?

I know the guy said he was going through some depressing times in an earlier post, but I'm not sure exactly what happened. He was on dimensions as well, and it's sorta like he fell off the face of the Earth. I hope he is ok. He was a hell of a writer, and this is one of my favorite stories of all time.

• 4 years later...