Michelle's rite of passage

Guest November

Guest November

This is my first story. English is not my first language, so I'm afraid there will be errors in grammar and spelling. My apologies for that.

Introduction

Michelle Lawson always said to herself that her best friend was her reflection. It was perfect. She was perfect. Michelle was incredibly proud of her hourglass figure. Her firm breasts fitted wonderfully well in a C-cup bra and her wide hips and round buttocks were in perfect harmony. She thought her waist could be an inch or so smaller, but she was glad she had a flat tummy with her abs visible. She knew perfectly well that keeping a figure like her required a thoughtful balance of nutrition and exercise. Eat right and work out, something heard in so many diets. Michelle passed the exercise part with flying colors. She played volley ball, and ran three times in a week with her best friend Diane. However, 18-year old Michelle was brought up with an abundance of food. The wrong food.

Michelle's parents and her younger sister Lizzy were fat. Obese, really. It was a logical cause of their gluttonous lifestyle. It also made Michelle believe that she was very special. Granted, she didn't eat as much as her family, but still enjoyed her bags of chips, bars of chocolate, and jars of ice cream. Yes, Michelle had a real sweet tooth. And yet, she didn't gain an ounce. Since two years, after the last growth spurt affecting her breasts, her weight remained a stable 121 lbs. Standing at 5'7, she was knock-out material. This lead Michelle to her only certainty in life: she was convinced that her body wasn't made to get fat.

That could not be said about her sister, Lizzy . Michelle, sitting a the dinner table, with the scent of spaghetti bolognese between her and her family, watched with mouth agape at what her mother was telling.

'...and the physician told us Lizzy weighed 236 lbs. Way too much.'

'Mom!' squealed Lizzy, her face red with shame.'

'It's the truth, dear,' her mother said friendly but firm. 'Your father and I had a little chat and we came to an agreement. We are all going on a diet.' Michelle's father nodded in sad agreement.

'What!?' Michelle couldn't believe what she just heard. 'Why do I have to go on a diet. I'm not the fat one here.' She grabbed a substantial fat roll on Lizzy's side and shook it.

'Hey, stop it, you bitch!' Lizzy slapped Michelle's hand away.

'Now, stop both of you.' Her father, looked at them, his eyebrows up. 'Michelle, no need to be mean. Apologize to your sister.'

'Sorry,' murmured Michelle.

'I guess that should do it,' he continued. 'You did make a valid point, though. You're the only one who is healthy and therefore you don't have to do the diet. Although, you probably could learn a thing or two about good nutrition.'

Good nutrition my ass, thought Michelle. She was far too relieved that she didn't have to partake in some stupid diet. She watched with almost a bit of sadism at how Lizzy ate her last normal dinner of her life. She still couldn't believe that her sister weighed so much. She weighs more than hundred lbs more than me. And yet again, she felt blessed that she didn't have any problems with her weight. In this moment of triumph she thought it nice to go for a second helping of spaghetti, something she rarely did.

That evening Lizzy waddled into Michelle's bedroom. It was late and she was readying herself for bed. She was dressed in a lovely night gown. It was tight where it supposed to be tight. Her boobs, free from the constraints of a bra, were pressing gently against the smooth fabric. showcasing the roundness of each globe and culminating in the subtle raise of her nipples. The gown went as far as the top of her thighs, which descended smooth and firm. The roundness of her butt was displayed as belonging to a Jennifer Lopez. When she walked, a person could see each toned and well-curved butt cheek sway up and down. Without outlining a bulge, the fabric smoothly rounded her hip to her waist. There the fabric was loose, as it also was near her belly. Her flat belly wasn't visible, but just as loudly suggested.

Michelle noticed Lizzy. Now, Lizzy was a different story. She was an inch shorter than Michelle. And weighing in at 236 lbs Lizzy was, according to Michelle, lumpy and fat. Lizzy wore and unflattering legging, the elastic band divided her big, soft belly into two parts. Although Lizzie was only a year younger than Michelle, she had saggy, heavy boobs, who lazily rested in the cups of her bra. Her arms were doughy and wide, and were basically a smaller version of her legs. Her hips were the widest part of her body, topped off by big love handles. Her butt was a soft collection of fat and cellulite, the latter creeping down her thighs as well. Lizzie's butt was rather flat for a big girl like her.

'What's up?'

'I had to get rid of my personal stash of candy. Mom said that you could have it.' Lizzy was looking as if she was donating one of her lungs to a a smoke addict.

Michelle shrugged. 'Yeah, whatever. You can put it on my bed.'

Her eyes grew wide when she saw her sister grabbing the plastic bag. The content had the be the size of a basketball. When she looked in the bag she saw all kinds of candy bars and chocolate. Even brownies.

'My God, Liz, no wonder you're huge,' Michelle exclaimed. But her sister already left the room.

Half hour later, Michelle was texting with her friends, laying in bed and eating a Snicker's bar.

Guest November

Paving the way

When Michelle got out of bed the next morning she stepped into a small pile of empty wrappers. She looked at it quizzically. She counted five Snicker's and seven Mars wrappers, and three brand less wrappers coming from a box of chocolates.

Oh my, I had quite the appetite last night she mused. She wasn't fazed by it at all. Her divine metabolism would not crack.

She went through her morning routine with skillful finesse. She showered, secretly massaged her boobs and masturbated, put on designer clothes and winked at her impeccable reflection. She was quite bubbly this morning, which only increased when she saw the sullen faces of her family at the kitchen tables. Her father en Lizzie were eyeing their healthy, but meager, breakfast with a mix of disgust and surrender.

Michelle made her own breakfast. It was a simple bowl of cereal, with a glass of orange juice. Normally, the aroma of pancakes greeted her in the kitchen. Quite regularly, Michelle indulged in one pancake, while her sister would eat a great deal more. To test the willpower of her family she asked her mother if she could have a pancake.

'Sure, honey.'

Her dad and Lizzy exchanged jealous looks, noticed by Michelle who managed to hold in her smile. Her mother's pancake was delicious and she drowned it in syrup - a action Michelle exaggerated a bit to draw the necessary attention.

'That was delicious, mom!' she said while sighing blissfully.

Lizzy rolled her eyes in defiance, clearly wanted to say something, but stormed off. Michelle smiled openly now.

On her way to school she met up with Diane, her best friend, classmate, jogging partner. For Diane, going for a run with Michelle was her only form of exercising. Although that should be enough to give a person a streamlined physique, Diane's figure fell in the category of a pear. Her thighs and butt were very large and while her waist was arguably more narrow as that of Michelle's, she sported a distinct potbelly. When Diane was in her sports gear, Michelle always had to look at that belly protruding over the tightness of the waistband. Accompanying that potbelly were two squeeze-inviting love-handles. Diane's upper body was tiny. Her B-cups smallish in comparison with those of Michelle's and her arms delicate a porcelain. Diane had just a hint of a double chin, while Michelle had no such thing. It was no wonder that Diane had often waves of jealousy regarding Michelle.

Michelle brought her friend up to date, telling her of the family diet.

'Oh wow, that sounds brutal,' responded Diane. 'Although I have to admit that maybe I too should follow a diet.'

Michelle first wanted to flatter her friend by saying she didn't need a diet, but the she remembered the awfully tight clothes Diane was wearing as of late.

'What makes you say that?' Michelle managed to sound surprised.

'All my clothes are getting tight. And I have the confronting numbers. I gained 12 pounds!' said Diane exasperated.

Wow, somebody is eating too much thought Michelle, without even remembering her snack extravaganza of last night.

'I'm actually weighing over 150, 151 pounds, 'continued the brown-haired girl.

'You're exactly thirty lbs heavier than me!' When she said that she saw Diane cringe.

'Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so shocked. Really, you're not fat or anything.'

'Oh no, don't apologize. It's my own fault. I snack to much, I eat too much at dinner, I, I just eat too much, that's the problem.'

Michelle saw the sadness in her friends eyes. Well, if you want I can help you with whatever you want.'

That brought a timid smile on Diane's face. She reached into a side pocket of her school bag. Her hand came bag with a kingsize Mars bar. Now, Michelle remembered the pile of empty wrappers again.

'Here, it's yours. I don't want it anymore.'

At school Michelle and Diane searched for their friends Amanda and Grace. Amanda was the largest of the four girls. Both in height as in weight. Michelle estimated Amanda to weigh 190 lbs, distributed evenly over her body. Just like Diane, Grace was an inch shorter than Michelle. Unlike Diane, however, Grace was a rail of a girl. Flat-chested and sinewy, Grace was known as a track champion. Body wise, Michelle always felt a sense of superiority. She was the one with the boobs and the firm butt, the one with a flat stomach, without looking too athletic like Grace.

Diane told the other two about her decision to lose those seven pounds and perhaps more. Amanda was enthusiastic.

'You know what,' began the husky blond. 'I'm going to join you! For too long I have let my weight slowly creep up. I want to get rid of this,' Amanda jiggled her round belly.

'My, my, what a healthy decisions. I'm pleasantly surprised!' yelled Grace.

When they walked to their class, Amanda tapped Michelle on her shoulder.'

'I heard you took Diane's candy bar. Can you please take this muffin? It's blueberry.'

The muffin looked delicious and she didn't hesitate to take it. Grace saw what happened.

'Michelle? Aren't you afraid you might put on some weight?'

Michelle actually laughed. 'No, Grace. What kind of difference does a muffin and a candy bar make. I can a hundred of them, without gaining a single pound.' With that being said, rather arrogantly, she put the muffin inside her bag.

That day after school Michelle and Diane went for a run. It was a different kind of run than usual. Michelle and Diane both agreed that their run needed to be more challenging if Diane wanted to lose weight. Therefore, the choose to not run 5 miles, but to go for 7 miles, eventually making a round of ten miles. Michelle, who also played soccer, felt the difference a bit. Her legs were actually feeling tired. Diane had more troubles. Diane ran two feet behind Michelle and the hourglass jogger could hear a friend breathing heavily.

'Come on, Diane, you can do it.' A phrase she said for the umpteenth time. She tried to support her friend as best as she can, but she was a bit side-tracked. At home, while changing into her sports gear, she noticed she kept tugging at her sports bra. It didn't fit right. She could feel en see the top of her boobs spilling slightly but surely out of her cups. That brought a big grin on her face almost letting her last bite of her second brownie fall out of her mouth. From the moment she started jogging, she focused on her boobs. She felt them going up and down, despite the constraint. She couldn't stopped grazing her boobs with her hands, as if she was wiping away a bug, all the while feeling the bulge of her overflowing breasts. She thought it was awesome.

With the finish line in sight, a randomly chosen street light, she decided to go for a sprint. She accelerated. Instead of looking at the street light, she was watching her boobs jiggling. With a last big leap she ended her run. Michelle turned around and watch as Diane did the opposite of a sprint. Her steps were getting smaller and her feet dragged over the ground.

'Almost! You can do it. Don't stop now!'

Gasping for air Diane embraced the street light.

'Fi...fin...oh.' After a minute Diane could say what she wanted to say: 'Finally'. she moved to a nearby bench and plopped down. The movement caused her shirt to ride up and Michelle saw a pale roll of fat emerging. It jiggled slightly, caused by the heavy breathing of its owner.  It was early March and a cold breeze alerted Diane of her exposed belly roll. Quickly, she tugged down her shirt.

Michelle saw the shame on her friend's face and tried to console her: 'Don't worry, within no time, you belly will be flat as mine.'

Diane knew what Michelle was trying to do and she loved her for that, but it just made her feel more jealous. For three miles she ran behind Michelle and watched her friend move effortlessly. Watched how her butt cheeks bounced up and down, without a jiggle, and saw enviously how she rubbed away bugs or whatever from her bulbous boobs.

Fortunately for Michelle, Diane didn't know what she was thinking after Michelle soothed her. Michelle saw her friend look away in thought, and sneaked a peek at the soft belly, slowly escaping the confines of both shirt and pants. The way Diane was sitting caused her belly to divide itself in three rolls of fat. By far the biggest one could celebrate its freedom from the T-shirt, and landed lazily on Diane's big thighs.

How did she let herself go like that, Michelle thought. But she didn't know the answer and she was getting cold. The two girls left their so-called finish and headed home.

Michelle, her hair still wet from the shower, walked into the kitchen for a snack. She opened the cabinet and found... a lot. The whole thing was full with cookies, chocolate, chips and peanuts, and more. Usually, her parents and her sister had already taken their fair share, but the first day of diet prevented any snack taking. She felt a rush of excitement. This is all mine, now. Everything! Michelle grabbed a bag of chips and went to her room to study . Halfway through her history homework, with her mathematics done - it wasn't that much -, Michelle discovered she'd eaten every bit of chip in the bag. It wasn't normal for her to scarf down an entire bag, but also not unheard of and she wasn't worried a bit. She was thirsty though and longing for a break so a minute later Michelle found herself in the kitchen again, guzzling down a soda. Her mother was preparing dinner. Michelle saw a lot of green stuff.

'So, what are we eating?' she asked.

'We are going to eat healthy, honey. From now on lots of vegetables and less pasta.'

Michelle had nothing against vegetables, but she was used to, and had fallen in love with, eating lots of pasta, meat and mashed potatoes. To be honest, dinner at the Lawson household wasn't that diverse. Until now.

The new kind of dinner wasn't very filling either. Michelle was the only one allowed to take a second helping. The food was good, but Michelle didn't like eating while three pair of longing eyes watched you chew. And then dinner was over, with no dessert.

'No, dessert!' yelled Lizzie. 'Why?'

'We eat dessert because its tasty not because we need it. And we certainly don't need the calories,' answered her mom with both stern and sad.

Michelle thought it would be the right time to ask: 'Can I have a dessert? Upstairs?' Michelle didn't want to eat her ice cream near Lizzy and her parents.

'That's fine, Michelle,' said her father with just a litte bit of jealousy.

In the safety of her bedroom she took a careful bit of her ice cream. It was delicious. That she was the only one eating dessert made her giggle. She was lucky. It was almost unfair.

The rest of her evening consisted of texting with her friends, doing some homework and watching a couple of series on her laptop. Meanwhile, she had eaten a quarter of the one liter carton of ice and left the rest on her desk, quickly forgotten. The ice cream couldn't compete with the temperature and began the melt into a gooey substance.

Michelle was putting on her night gown when she saw what she had forgotten to do. Put her dessert back into the freezer.

'Oh God, stupid bitch,' she muttered. She watched the melted substance move and suddenly had an intruiging thought. Can I drink this? She grabbed the carton and gulped down a mouthfull of ice cream. Still tasty, she tought. She took another swig and then another. The carton now was half full. She decided to take another large swig and left the carton with the remaining content on her desk. She was feeling full and when she layed down, sleep came quickly.

Guest November

Boobs and such

The following morning Michelle was looking at the gooey ice cream, thought what the heck and drank it all. Melted ice cream on room temperature didn't taste well. Her taste buds were overcome with sweetness. The idea of taking a bowl of cereal somehow sounded gross to her and instead opted for pancakes for breakfast. She devoured three pancakes under envious glares of her sister, which only made them taste even better.

Right before she left for school her mother called for her.

'Here, a box of donuts. the expiration date is today, and I though you and your friends would like them.' Michelle took the box with a dozen donuts. She was already at school when she thought about Diane's and Amanda's diet, and the fact that Grace never ate donuts. Oh, well, more for me then

And so it happened that during lunch break Michelle not only ate her normal lunch, but also ate three donuts. Amanda felt incredibly jealous, Diane's could only watch with a mild fascination and Grace worrily saw three donuts disappears in Michelle's ravenous mouth.

When Michelle raised herself on her feet she had a visible food baby. Grace patted it increduously.

'You're going to end up with a permanent tummy like that if you keep this up, Michelle.'

Michelle looked at it without worry. 'By the end of the day, my belly will be flat as ever again.'

She was right. After school she hurried to her volleybal practice. On her bike, she munched on her fourth donut today and soon the fifth was gone too. In the changing room, the show began. Michelle had noticed that the other girls were or large and sturdy, or thin and muscly. She was the only one with a hourglass figure and that made her incredibly proud. First she took off her normal clothes, ending up dressed in her underwear. Then she unhooked her bra and let it slip away. Her bare breasts proudly bounced up and down, when she searched for her sports bra.

'Cover you tits, already,' shouted a girl named Karen. The other girls laughed. Michelle too. Her teammates knew perfectly that Michelle adored her own body, and each one of them had to admit she looked spectacular. And those boobs...

The training started well, but then something awfull happened. Coach Barley, A woman in her fifties, groped her chest and collapsed. It was a horrible sight, seeing the unconscious coach on the floor. Paramedics came, investigated her, and took the coach to the hospital. The only good news was that coach Barley regained consciousness. Michelle was visibly shaken. She had been so afraid that her beloved coach would die, that she couldn't think straight. Other girls walked aimlesly in circles. She was still upset when she came home and cried again when she told her mother what happened.

With puffy eyes Michelle went to her bedroom, with in her hand a batch of chocolate chip cookies. Doing homework while eating was a skill she was good at and when she was done she found out all twelve cookies were gone. She still had a craving and remembered the donuts. She phoned Diane and told her about the horrendous volley ball experience. A dinner call from her mother made her end the phoce call. Her fingers were sticky and she noticed that only two donuts were left.

Did I eat five donuts without noticing? However, it wasn't important to her.

Dinner was meager. Her mother apologized.

'I'm terribly sorry. I didn't put enough water with the green beans. Don't know how that happened.'

The portion were too small for four.

'Can I order a pizza, please?' asked Michelle. 'Then you three have more of this...meal'

Half hour later Michelle contently ate her pizza. It was a big one and she couldn't eat all of it. She had a quarter left and decided to leave it for later. She wanted those two donuts.

With that, Michelle entered a slighly changed lifestyle. The big cabinet full of sweets, chocolates and chips was now hers, her desserts became bigger and while her mother experiment with all kinds of vegetables, fish and rice, Michelle's second helpings became normal, with an occasional third plate as well. Volley ball practice was cancelled for at least two weeks and even her runs with Diane changed. Instead of three times, Diane had asked if the could run two times per week, because she signed up for a gym. Michelle couldn't care less. She actually was glad for Diane that she went to the gym to do something about her overflowing tummy.

Her increasing food intake and her decreasing activity had its effect on Michelle's body. Michelle already noticed that her bra's were becoming tighter, a realization she was very happy about. It was only the start of something big.

Michelle's fat cells invigorated by her changing lifestyle began to multiply themselves. Instead of going to her arms, her belly or her butt, body parts firm and strong, it was as if they choose to go for a safe place. A place already inhabited by many fatt cells: her boobs.

Michelle became the reciever of a growth spurt in her already magnificent chest.

On a Tuesday, a week after her family's diet, Michelle woke up with a strange feeling. Not only strange, but also painfull. Her boobs ached.

'What the hell?' she whispered. When she wanted to grab a boob, an intense pain flared through her breasts.'

'Ow!'

Standing up, caused a jiggle.

'Ow''

In the shower she washed her boobs gently with soap.'

'Aaah!'

Putting on her loosest bra was a bridge too far.

'Damnit!' She threw the bra on her bed and pondered what to do. She grabbed a loose tank top and a button down shirt. The tank top was loose enough around her boobs, and hid the fact that she was braless, although her nipples were outlined. The button down also hid her nipples. Cautiously Michelle walked down the stairs. In the kitchen she sat down a bit too hard and groaned in pain.

'What's going on with you?' inquired her mother. Michelle told her about her sore boobs.

'Must be a growth spurt.' knew her mother. 'Here, your pancakes.'

Pancakes were Michelle's new breakfast. She loved them and already ate four instead of three pancakes. Her orange juice was replaced by milk. She took a nice and cold sip.

The rest of the week followed the same pattern. Michelle's luscious boobs continued to feel sore and she remained braless the entire week. She also had to cancel her runs with Diane. Diane took the news better than Michelle expected. Instead of going for a run, Michelle stayed at home, wathing tv and munching on one of the many treats still available. However, that changed too. It was on a rainy Thursday afternoon when Michelle saw that the cabinet was almost empty. The well-stocked days were over. Her dad did the groceries that day, and after she begged him to buy her more snacks, he decided to refill the cabinet completely, hoping it would take a while for it to get empty. Michelle was in heaven. If she could she would have jumped, but her boobs were still painfull.

Michelle found out that her mother was right. Her boobs were growing. She noticed it clearly on thursday evening. Her night gown usually embraced her boobs with a nice tight feeling. Now the fabric strained over her breats, even pressing them together.  Her boobs were more outlined than ever and she realized then she even felt a new heaviness.

Two days later, on saturday, Michelle woke up and felt nothing. She slowly cupped her boobs. No pain. She gave them a squeeze. It felt great. She pinched her nipples. And then she hurried to the bathroom. Her boobs bounced, swayed and jiggled and Michelle was ecstatic. She jumped in the shower and began to finger herself.

It was one of the longest shower she had taken. When finally walked back to her room she bumped in to Lizzy. Her sister was dressed in panties, bra and a tank top. Her fat clearly displayed. Lizzy's belly quivered for a couple of seconds, a movement not gone unnoticed by Michelle. the difference between the two siblings was striking. Michelle, thin, hourglassed and with a hint of athleticism and Lizzy, fat and soft. Lizzy looked with a raised eyebrow at Michelle's chest. Michelle only clothing existed of a thong and her boobs proudly kissed the air.

'Are your jugs finally ok?'

'Yep.' Michelle gave them each a jiggle and continued: 'Their better and bigger.'

Lizzy watched her big sister walk away, meanwhile trying to not look at her stupid perfect ass. She had to admit she was surprised. Michelle's boobs did look noticeable larger.

Michelle admired her assets in her mirror. They really looked bigger. Even her aereola seemed larger. If Michelle would have looked even closer she could see that the position of her nipples had changed. Her nipples used to point slighly upwards, like a plane leaving the ground. Her growth spurt had changed that and caused her nipples to point straight at the horizon. It was small change and Michelle didn't notice it at all.

She put on her loosest bra. Instead feeling pain, like the previous time she wanted to wear it, she felt a very clear tightness. Her boobs were mashed into the cups and against each other. She poked with her finger at the soft fat tissue spilling over every bit of her bra. When she raised her arms the cups glided to the center of her boobs, showing some serious underboobage. Michelle couldn't be happier. She was going bra shopping today. She called Diane.

'Oh dear, look at that. Much too small for a bust that ample!' The woman who helped her shook her head disbelieve. Michelle and Diane had noticed immediately that she was a theatrical woman.

'And this is a 34 C? Well, lets measure you first, sweetness. I'll find the bestest of bras for you.'

Michelle undressed and freed her boobs from the constraints of the too tight bra. While the saleswoman wrapped a tape around her bust she peaked into the mirror next to her. She couldn't believe how much her boobs had grown. She truly had big boobs now. The saleswoman made it official.

'34 E. I don't see that very often. Are you happy with you size, sweetheart?'

'Oh yes, I like how big they are,' answered Michelle with a light blush.

'Just remember to give them enough support. Let's find a nice bra!'

An half hour later and Michelle and Diane walked out of the shop. Both girls had bags in their hands. Diane found a nice lingerie set. When she showed it to Michelle she said proudly.

'I already lost four pounds. Isn't great?'

Michelle had given her a thumbs up: 'Girl, you're doing fantastic. And it really shows already!' It was true. Diane's belly looked a tad smaller. When her friend had turned around to show her butt Michelle saw that her thighs were Diane's biggest problem area. They were soft and jiggly, and had some cellulite too. Above Diane's derriere were two distinct love-handles poking out, quivering slightly.

Now, Michelle and Diane were walking through the mall and decided to go for a drink. Both ordered a cappuccino and talked about school. When their hot drinks arrived they watched baffled as the waitress also put down two big slices of raspberry cheesecake.

'Oh, we didn't ordered this,' Diane hastily said.

'It's fine,' smiled the waitress, 'It's on the house, only for today though.'

Michelle hungrily looked at the treat before, while Diane had a worried glare.

'I can't take this, ' she wisphered, 'My diet is going so great.'

'I will eat yours, no problemo.'

'Really, you can eat both?'

'Yeah, sure.'

Diane seemed unconvinced, but as the topic changed to mundane stuff, Michelle took bite after bite. Soon her slice was gone and she glided Diane's over to her of the table. Again, bite after bite, Michelle managed to eat the second slice. When contently sat backwards, Diane couldn't help to stare.

'My goodness, Michelle. No wonder you're boobs have grown that much. All the fat you'll get will end on your boobs.'

It was an innocent remark. An unimportant sentence said in surprise. But something clicked in Michelle's mind. She had been eating a bit more these last two weeks, her body remaining unharmed, except for her boobs. My boobs grew because I ate more, she thought. I only gain fat on my boobs. It was an illogical thought, not typical for a girl with her intelligence. But the apparent causality of eating a bit more and her boobs getting bigger, was a thought that lodged itself in her brain. It wasn't that she wanted to grow her boobs by eating large amounts of food. Instead, Michelle felt a wave of narcissism, because she loved how her body reacted at her lifestyle. Not gaining weight, and in the rare occasion of fat finding its way on her body, it went to her breasts. How wonderful was that?

Back home she couldn't get her boobs out of her head. They were so much bigger now. She had to touch them, squeeze them, jiggle them. She walked with a bounce in her step only to let her breasts bounce too. When she sat down, she actually fell down, to feel her knockers shake. She was texting with her friends and got distracted by her boobs on the background. She drank a glass of soda and wondered if the tall glass would stay put in her cleavage. It did. And in the evening when her parents left for a party, and Lizzie left to go to a friend, Michelle pulled down the windows shutters, and unbuttoned her pants and kicked it away, pulled of her shirt and unclasped her bra. It fell on the ground, but Michelle only felt that she was wet. She forced down her panties and started pleasuring herself on the couch in the living room. After she moaned for the last time she stumbled to the bathroom, entered the shower and cleaned herself up, only to start masturbating again. She put on some comfy clothes, her yoga pants, a tank top and a sweatshirt. Disregarding what the saleswoman had said about her boobs needing good support, Michelle choose to not wear one of her new bras. She liked the feeling of her boobs too much.

Movie night began later than anticipated. She choose for 'The Dark Knight". Although she already had eaten dinner her tummy rumbled. Hmmm, I crave for a pizza. She hesitated a bit. Wasn't it too late for a pizza? But she shrugged her shoulders, ordered a pizza and started the movie. She decided to please her stomach a bit by eating chips. Michelle's eating became more and more an automatic activity. Without really processing what she was doing, Michelle kept reaching for the bag en kept putting chips in her mouth, like she did with other food.  By the time her pizza arrived, the empty bag of chips fell on the ground.

The delivery guy was a cute boy. Tall, broad shoulder, and brown-haired. While giving the pizza box to her, Michelle noticed his eyes fixated on her chest. The tank top she was wearing stretched tightly over her newly increased mounds, and because she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples poked out defiantly. She smiled, baring her pearly whites, and said: Just a sec, I will get your money.' While she walked away from the door she could feel the guy staring at her butt. She didn't forget to give her hips some more sway. When she returned, she had put a bounce in her step, causing her jugs to jiggle violently.

'Here you go.'

'Huh, yes. Thank you and uh, enjoy your pizza.'

Michelle closed the door with a wink and in doing so didn't how Chris awkwardly walked back to his scooter. The fact was that he had a raging boner going on. He had other pizza to deliver but just had to come to his senses first.

'Oh wow,' he muttered. What a girl!. It went as usual at first. He saw her face, her big eyes and inviting lips, and then her tits. Oh, those tits. They were so big compared to her body, and she was braless too. And then she walked away, her hips swaying, her butt round and captivating. I love yoga pants, he thought. He definitely had to remember her address.

Michelle ate her pizza like she ate that bag of chips. Mindlessly, barely noticing the taste. After the pizza came some nice cool ice cream. After she ate al the ice cream she ate three brownies. Then another bag of chips. Meanwhile, she was caressing her boobs. She liked to touch her breasts and just sat with her hand one either one of her boobs. Only when she felt a flash of pain in her tummy she realized she was full. Not just full, but incredible stuffed. Her belly was all bloated and tight, resembling a pregnant belly. Michelle stopped eating and rubbed her belly instead. After the movie Michelle made sure to clean up everything. It was a daunting task. She had to force herself of the couch and bending over was difficult and painful. Later in bed, Michelle continued rubbing her belly with one hand, and massaging her boobs with the other. If don't look out, I'll get another growth spurt, Michelle thought.

She was right. Her metabolism was like a well-guarded gate, protecting her against fat cells. A week ago the guards opened the gate for fat cells to travel  to her boobs. Now the other fat cells wanted to pass through. Michelle's constant eating, and lack of excersize had weakened the gate, and her huge stuffing of tonight caused a big breach. Her metabolism cracked. Fat cells descended on her body, choosing parts where no fat had been seen on Michelle's body for a long time.

Guest November

Gluttonous ways

Michelle's Sunday was filled with her newfound gluttony. Michelle developed a habit of eating not only when she was hungry but also when she fancied it. And that happened to be almost all the time. A clear consequence was that she walked around with a permanent food baby that day, not restricted by her stretchy yoga pants. She also neglected her new bought bra's entirely, instead going for a natural look, enabling her with chances to grope her own boobs. Sometimes she forgot that she had food in her hand and it happened that she accidently smeared her left boob with a brownie.

Most of this eating happened in her room. Therefore here parents weren't that surprised when Michelle took a third helping during dinner that evening, even looking in the pan if it was truly empty. Lizzy wasn't around to give a snappy remark, she was still with her friend.

'Hungry, dear?' her mother asked, feeling glad her daughter enjoyed her dinner.

'Mmm, yes. It's delicious, mom,' answered Michelle between two bites.

After dinner, Michelle retreated back to her room and plopped down on her bed, feeling with glee how her boobs bounced. Laying on her bed she was watching television while munching on M&M's.

After she grew tired of the taste of M&M's, after eating more than half of a family pack, Michelle looked around her stash. For convenience, she moved most of the snacks her father bought to her room, and now she was searching for a bag of Doritos. This went on for the entire evening, the second binge eating night in a row. She had difficulty standing up when she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. She passed her sister on the way. Lizzy had a bag in her hand, signaling that she just came home. Lizzie looked wide-eyed at Michelle's massive stuffed belly.

'Damn, sis. I didn't know you were seven month pregnant? Good lord, look at that belly!' She shook her head in disbelief.

Michelle smiled sheepishly.

'Relax, it's just a food baby, ' she said while patting her hard, distended belly. 'Tomorrow it will be flat as ever.'

Lizzy looked doubtfully at her sisters enlarged tummy. 'If you say so.'

Michelle grew annoyed. 'My body never failed me. Lucky for me, you got all the fat genes.' It was a rude comment, but she couldn't care. In the bathroom mirror she looked at her pregnant looking belly, while brushing her teeth. She wasn't worried. It would be gone by tomorrow.

Michelle started the next morning with a taste for pancakes. She quickly dressed herself. If she had studied her reflection carefully, she'd noticed that her belly had indeed flattened but, more importantly, that her abs had disappeared. Instead of the hint of abdominal muscles there was a new softness.  However, Michelle was hungry and wanted pancakes. She ended up eating six. Before she went off to school she put a package of brownies in her bag. She'd grown to adore the taste of chocolate, especially of brownies.

School was a bore. During lunch she surprised her friends by eating four brownies, eating her fifth on her bike ride back home and finishing the remaining five in her bedroom. After a text from Diane she realized she had made a mistake. She had promised to go running with her friend and she was feeling rather full. But a promise was a promise. Michelle was actually quite excited. This would be her first jog with her expanded bust. She'd bought a sports bra in her new size and admired the way it fit. She jumped up and down to test and although she had more support than with her normal bras, her boobs still bounced quite a bit. It was exactly what Michelle wanted. Her spandex shirt showed of the size of her breasts well, but also her small food baby. Oh well, it's my own fault for eating before a run Her fullness fortunately subsided a bit when the time arrived for Michelle to meet Diane.

Diane was already waiting, killing time by doing some stretches. Michelle too loosened up her muscles and noticed her fullness when she bended over. She groaned. Diane heard the noise.

'What's up?'

'Oh, I stupidly ate some brownies. I forgot we had a run planned.'

'You ate some brownies? Before a run?'Diane could believe what she heard.

'Yeah, I forgot.'

Diane didn't mind that Michelle almost forgot the run. She did mind that her friend seemed to get more gluttonous by the day. In fact, she was slightly worried.

'Well, are you ready?' Michelle asked. Dianne nodded, putting her worries away.

The run was, in lack of a better term, different. While she was jogging Michelle loved how her boobs moved. She felt how they bounced and shook, sometimes looking at her boobs for a few yards. Too soon though, she felt an unfamiliar heaviness beginning to ache her shoulders. The pain slowly moved up to her neck and down to her back. Rolling with her shoulders didn't help and Michelle began to hunch over. Around the same she felt the first flares of pain in her sides. Her full stomach acted up. All this made her go slower and now it was Michelle who looked at Diane's back. That was strangely soothing. She couldn't get her eyes of her friends butt. It jiggled and bounced up and down and swayed left to right. It was so mesmerizing. Michelle didn't even mind looking at Diane's love-handles, bulging out to freedom of her clothes. They quivered gently, in the same rhythm as Diane's ass. And her thighs too, soft and shaking with every step. Michelle forgot her heavy bouncing boobs, her back pain and the pain in her sides.

And then she collapsed with Diane. They managed to stay on their feet. Michelle hadn't noticed that they had reached their imagined finish line.

'Oh, I'm so sorry!' yelled Michelle. I was hypnotized by your chubby backside

'I totally was in the zone. Are you ok?'

Diane laughed a bit. 'I'm fine. How are you?'

'Good. Experiencing the first setback of having big boobs, though.' She told about her shoulder and back pain.

'Big boob girl problems,' her friend answered. 'You know, you should go to the gym with Amanda and I. Then you can train you upper body. With a strong upper body you have less problems. I think.'

'Yeah, maybe,' said Michelle rather hesitantly. 'I also have volley ball. I mean not this week yet, but if the coach is back in business I will ask her for good exercises.'

Diane nodded in agreement. 'That's sounds like a good idea.'

Back home, Michelle forgot all about the pain she had felt in her side. She was "hungry" and needed some food. She opened the cabinet in the kitchen, took as many as she could carry and walked to her room. The cabinet was almost empty now. She showered and once again put on her comfy clothes.

Homework was done with the usual eating. Michelle had taken of her sports bra before showered and hadn't bothered to put on a normal one, giving her a chance to fondle her breasts. . Michelle had common sense enough to stop snacking in time to leave some room for dinner. She threw away all the empty wrappers and packages and looked at her remaining stash. Three boxes with 16 chocolate chip cookies each. three packages of 10 big brownies. The same amount of muffins. A family pack of M&M's. A bag of chips and a bag of Mars' candy bars. And a two liter bottle of soda. Her mouth watered by the sight of so many tasty things. Michelle managed to somehow concentrate on her home work, and was glad when her mom called for dinner.

Dinner was delicious, but to Michelle's chagrin there was only enough for her to get a second helping. Here the new Michelle differed much from the old Michelle. The old Michelle would have been content by a meal that filled her stomach nicely. The new Michelle mistook stuffed for fullness and wanted more. Luckily she had more.

In her room she began eating muffins. After a whole package she was satisfied. She turned on her tv and started watching MTV. Ugh, what a stupid shows, she thought, but continued to watch. She tore open the family pack of M&M's when a show started about a fat girl wanting to lose weight. My God, she's even fatter that Lizzie! While the show documented her weight loss story, Michelle's hand kept transporting M&M's to her mouth. The girl talked about discovering all sorts of vegetables and Michelle took a brownie. She watched as the girl, already much thinner, gasped her way to a five mile finish line. Michelle took another brownie.

The show was over, but Michelle's gluttony just started. The rest of the night, she ate. Michelle was like a machine. She wasn't cramming her mouth with food as fast as possible. She was slowly chewing, keeping her stomach stuffed without it being uncomfortable. This changed at the end of the evening.

Right before wanting to brush her teeth, feeling fuller that ever that evening, Michelle eyed the two remaining brownies with an almost competitive glare. She wanted to eat those. But they were pretty big and she was stuffed, although Michelle would prefer to say full. She grabbed her left boob in a nervous fashion. Then her hand descended to her belly. It was so tight. She took a bite. Another. She could feel the brownie searching for room in her stomach. Another bite. Her hand was still on her belly, but now it lowered to her belly button. One bite more. And finally one brownie was gone. With the last one in her hand she lied down, her other hand circling her tummy. She waited a couple of minutes. Watched some tv. It was boring. A small bite. It was a documentary about factory work. Bite. It showed the dangers of repetitive work. Yawn, bite. Suddenly Charlie Chaplin's face lit the screen. Something about a movie. Another bite, bigger this time. The documentary went on and on and suddenly Michelle felt her tongue licking her fingers. The brownie was gone. Moving like a pregnant lady after her water broke, she waddled to the bathroom. Fortunately, nobody was there to see her gigantic, round and stuffed belly. When she put on her night gown she was so tired and stuffed that she didn't even noticed that the fabric showed of her gluttony, hugging her belly softly.

Guest November

The next morning Michelle saw that her belly still appeared to be bloated from last night's binge. I might have overdone it, Michelle thought, but wasn't worried at all. Michelle walked to the bathroom and proceeded to strip naked by removing her panties. Suddenly she froze. wait a minute, I can't see my feet. My boobs are blocking my view! It was a trivial and very logical observation, but it made her extremely giddy. So giddy that she didn't notice that it took her a bit more effort to pull down her panties. She hopped in the shower, smiled when she felt her boobs bounce and immediately started to squeeze her fleshy globes. Over the course of her shower her left hand wandered downwards to her crotch. Two fingers went inside and she moaned in pleasure. A noise startled her. She quickly finished her shower.

In her room she pondered what she would wear and chose for white jeans and a loose turquoise top. She put on her top first, thinking how hot it would look if she'd go braless. When she buttoned her jeans she noticed it was a bit more difficult, but she remembered that I had been washed and thought the fabric was still a bit stiff. Her make-up came next and her tighter jeans were rapidly forgotten.

Later, in the kitchen, Michelle found her sister looking like hell. To her dismay, Lizzy only wore her pajama's. There were grey, and Michelle thought it made Lizzy look like a hippo. Every roll and bulge was easily visible. Lizzy's upper arms and thighs emerged like sausages from the sleeves and legs. Lizzy's body was far too big for the kitchen chairs. It almost looked comical. Almost because Lizzy's eyes were puffy and red, her lips trembling and her cheeks glistening from tears.

Michelle's initial dismay rapidly became pity.

'Liz, what's wrong?' Michelle took a chair and sat next to her sister. She laid her hands on Lizzy's arm.

Lizzy started to cry silently.

'I hate...this...stupid diet,' sobbed Lizzy. 'I'm such a failure.'

Michelle didn't understand what she meant.

'I thought you were doing a pretty good job?'

Lizzy shook her head.

'I just made six pancakes, and I wanted to eat them all.'

Michelle saw the pancakes in the sink. There were six of them, all covered in a think layer of syrup.

'You can't eat this!' whispered Michelle a bit too loud.

Lizzy immediately put a chubby finger to her lips.

'Quiet! Mom is still upstairs and she can't know about this. She would be so angry and disappointed.' Lizzy looked miserable.

'Please, Michelle, will you eat the pancakes instead. Please.'

Michelle looked at the pancakes. She wasn't thinking about the tightness of her jeans. There was no memory resurfacing about her food extravaganza of the other night. No imagery of her bloated belly this morning. Her nose picked up a heavenly smell which was much more important. Her eyes saw a delicious breakfast, ready to be eaten by her. And besides, she was hungry.

'Sure, sis. I'll eat it.' Lizzy breathed a sigh of relief.

When her mother walked into the kitchen Lizzy just had finished preparing a healthy breakfast and Michelle took her last bite of her first pancake. Michelle saw a look of approval when her mother looked at Lizzy, when she saw Michelle's stack of pancakes her eyebrow raised in amazement.

'Hungry, dear?'

Michelle played it cool.

'Oh, yes. I was so hungry when I made these that I made six, haha.' Michelle managed to sound spontaneous and took another bite.

Her mother smiled too, but then looked to Lizzy.

'You don't mind Michelle eating those pancakes?'

Lizzy was able to shrug.

'Well, a little bit. But I know it's bad for me,' answered Lizzy. She received a pat on the shoulder and their mother walked away.

'Pfff, that was close,' whispered Lizzy.

Michelle finished breakfast alone. The last pancake gave her trouble. She felt full and a normal person would have decided to stop eating, but to Michelle, feeling full meant being completely stuffed. And that she wasn't. She kept on eating and belched quietly when she had swallowed her last bit.

'Oompf.' Michelle clumsily stood up, holding her bloated belly. She felt her button poking in her belly.

Stupid jeans, thought Michelle. Luckily her top concealed her bloated belly. If Michelle had been more curious, she would have raised her loose top so she could notice her bloated belly, and more importantly, the birth of a pair of cute love-handles, inhabiting her hips.

Getting on her bike that morning was daunting. Michelle's bloated stomach held her jeans's button in a tight embrace when she got on the bike seat. To her growing annoyance she even felt the tightness when she was cycling. She told herself to remember to tell her mother she most likely shrank her pants. When she arrived at the spot where she always met Diane, her friend was already waiting, with Amanda.

'Amanda? What are you doing here?' Michelle asked dumbfounded. Amanda lived on the other side of town.

The tall blond smiled when she saw her friend so confused.

'Diane and I went for an early workout. I showered at her place,' she explained.

Michelle couldn't believe her ears. Early work-out, how early did they get up?

'Wow, guys. You're really serious with that diet, aren't you.'

The two girls nodded.

'You betcha, girl, we want to look as fine as you,' Diane said in a thick southern accent.

Michelle laughed and felt proud of her body. She was glad she could be an inspiration to her friends.

When the girls got moving, Michelle's happy thoughts completely overshadowed her tight jeans.

In the early afternoon Michelle walked into the changing room at school. She had gym class and felt pretty excited. Her class would do a small baseball game. The guys in her class were wild with enhousiasm and Michelle felt the same. She'd always like baseball.

She plopped down next to Diane, who immediately leaned to her side.

'I can't believe you ate three slices of chocolate cake,' whispered Diane. 'But I want to thank you ate mine.'

Michelle thought about what had happened. Their  class dean celebrated his birthday and, during break,  gave everybody a slice of chocolate cake, with the choice of whipped cream. Diane and Amanda immediately started to shift nervously in their chairs. It happened that Michelle was sitting in the middle.

'What's going on with you guys', Michelle had asked.

'Look at those slices, ' Diane whispered.

'just say no,' Michelle didn't saw a problem. The problem soon arrived though.

'Here you go, four slices for this table.' Mister Peters gracefully put down four plates and somehow managed to let a can of whipped cream appear.

'Who wants this?'

Michelle had been the only one who said yes, and she suspected mister Peters of giving her more because of that.

'I'm not going to eat this,' Amanda said very resolutly.

'Me neither.' Diane even scooted her plate away.

Michelle already had her second bite.

'Come guys, it's delicious!' Her upperlip showed a bit of whipped cream.

Grace, who took tiny bites of her own slice, made an approving sound.

'I think it's very good of you to stick to your diets. I'm really proud of you two!'

Michelle heard her friend talk, but all her senses where focused on the cake. It was really good. Each bite brought her the sweet taste of chocolate, the soft texture of the cake, and the fresh gooyness of the whipped cream. Her last bite came quicker than she had hoped. Her disappointment was broken off by the surprised voice of Mister Peters.

'Are you not eating the cake? My wife made it specially for the class.'

Amanda and Diane turned beet red.

'Oh, eh, of course we're going to eat the cake,' stammered Diane. Hastily she grabbed her fork and took a bite. Amanda quickly followed suit.

Satisfied, mister Peters walked away.

'Oh no, now we have to eat it!' Amanda had whispered so loudly her voice sounded raspy.

Michelle wanted to say: 'Relax. It's just one slice. And didn't you had a early workout? It's like you anticipated this. Just enjoy it.'

But she didn't. She saw two slices seducingher. She wanted to taste them again. If she would eat those slices, then not only would she enjoy it, she would be helping her friends too. Win-win.

'Oh, I have room for more,' she said and winked playfully.

Grace, Amanda and Diane watched as their busty friend ate two slices. Amanda forced the other to talk about some random subject, because she noticed how the three of them ogled their friend. It was a sight to see. It looked like every bite was pure heaven for Michelle. Amanda felt a pang of jealousy. Damnit, that slice could have been mine.

That was two hours ago. Michelle didn't feel as full anymore, which she was gratefull of. She wanted to give her best performance today.

She leaned toward Diane and replied: 'It was a win-win situation. I got the cake and you could stick to your diet.'

Diane shook her head and smiled.

Michelle pulled of her shoes and started to undress. She clasped her loose top by the shoulders and pulled them over her head.

Diane, who was untying her Sneaker's suddenly had a perfect vision of Michelle belly from the side.

Oh, wow

Michelle's belly was still bloated from the three cakes. But this wasn't just bloating. Diane saw fat. It spilled slightly over the unforgiving waistband. Diane's remembered how Michelle had abs. Nowhere to be seen

Then her eyes saw something maybe more shocking. Is that a....love handle?

Michelle jeans weren't only cutting into her belly, but also her sides. During that short moment Diane saw that Michelle's love handle appeared to bulge more that her belly.

Suddenly the full consequences of what she had seen hit her. Michelle gained weight. Shé is gaining weight. I thought that she'd never...

''Are you still on planet earth?'

Michelle's voice ended her reveree.

'Ha, yes, sorry. I spaced out.' Do I have to say something about her weight gain She decided not to. Not here, that was clear. Diane got up to undress. She pulled of her shirt, looked up and stared in a pair of huge boobs. Michelle just unclasped her bra and her jugs were still jiggling. They looked different to Diane.

'I swear, I think my boobs are still growing. My bra's are getting tight again.' Michelle sighed but actually looked pleased.

Was that it? No. Diane glanced at her friend's nipples. She was certain they used to point slighly upward. Now, they pointed slightly downwards. And the shape was different to. Less round or something. Michelle's boobs are drooping, realized Diane.

She tried not to stare when Michelle put on two pair of sports bra's to restrain her melons. Instead she peeked at Michelle's belly. Michelle, while putting on her bra's, made short sudden movements. Diane saw how it caused her belly to jiggle a bit. It was as if she saw water burn.

Once Michelle's jugs were properly placed in their confinements, Diane saw how her friend unbuttoned her jeans. Diane was sure she would feel that little ring of fat. Michelle's hands touched her belly, clasped the button, hold in her stomach and unbuttoned the pants.

Did she just sucked in her belly? Unconsciously?

Michelle bended over to pull down her jeans.

Rolls. Michelle has tiny rolls!! Diane needed to look away, because she was afraid she would keep staring with her mouth open, and with drool drooping down her chin. She fixated her gaze on her gym clothes. That went well, for almost six seconds when her friend turned giving Diane view of Michelle's tight and round ass. In a too tight thong. The love handles were still visible. They even looked bigger from behind. Instead of a side bulge, Diane could see now that Michelle was developing some serious fat on the whole curve of her hips. Michelle grabbed her shorts. The movement caused her butt and thighs to jiggle.

There too? The quivering clearly meant that Michelle was losing muscle tone and acquiring a layer of fat. Diane saw that Michelle's thigh gap had diminished into a narrow alley between two fleshier legs.

Diane continued her routine, all the while thinking about what she just witnessed. It was obvious at first sight. Michelle had been eating like pig for a while now. It was logical that she would gain weight. But on the other hand, it was Michelle. She never gained weight. Diane truly believed Michelle to be blessed with super genetics. She couldn't find out how she felt about all this.

Michelle walked by. She'd put on her school sports gear. simple shorts and a shirt, both loose clothing, as regulation told. Diane felt glad that Michelle weight gain wasn't visible. Or wait. The shorts lived up to its name, covering only a quarter of Michelle's thighs. Her bigger, jiggly thighs. Diane could see them quiver. Then, when Michelle went around a corner, she saw her shirt. Michelle's shirt had been a good fit, before her boobs started to balloon. Now the shirt needed more fabric to cover up her boobs, causing it to end earlier than before. Also, the shirt had a gap between fabric and skin, because it hang straight down from her boobs. Diane could she Michelle soft, bloated belly, all the way to the belly button. She saw a tiny shockwave when Michelle took a step out of line of sight.

When Diane walked out of the dressing room, Grace grabbed her arm. She looked bewildered.

'Did you see, MIchelle?'

Michelle was completely oblivious to the observations of Diane. She checked her boobs again. She wanted them to be as non-bouncing as possible. She wanted to play baseball.

Mister Aldridge, the gym teacher - also known as 'coach' -, had them all sitting on a bench. She sat next to Diane, who looked nervous for some reason.

'What's going on?' Michelle asked. Diane's downward gaze immediately shifted upwards.

'Huh, nothing. Why'd you ask?'

'You're acting strange.'

'Oh, haha, just deep in thought, that's all.'

Michelle sensed there was something going on, but then the teacher clapped his hands. She looked at the coach and missed the meaningful glares between Diane and Grace. Just like she missed the staring Diane did, when she saw the softness of Michelle's belly when her friend sat down. Diane kept saying to herself that it was a tiny roll. Nothing wrong. Hers were bigger. Still, it was a roll. It looked soft. It bulged Nothing bulged when it came to Michelle. Accept her melons, but those didn't count.

Diane, Grace and Amanda had been unanimous. Michelle needed to stop her gluttony. They all agreed that Michelle's weight gain could have been barely 5 to 10 pounds, but they fully understood that they had to do something quickly. They would tell her right after the game.

Sam Wilson had a boner. He stood awkwardly, trying to hide his arousal from his classmates. He tried thinking about gross stuff. All kinds of disgusting things shot through his mind, but then he noticed her and he felt weak kneed. Those tits. Squeezed up in two sports bra's, looking incredibly big and round. He wanted to hold them. Just holding them would be heaven. But that wasn't even the prime reason for his stiff dick. Sam was one hundred per cent certain that hot chick Michelle had gained weight. Sweet lord of fat cells!

The gym teacher whistled.

Two teams were chosen. Someone yelled: 'Boys versus girls!'

Coach Aldrigde smiled and shook his head. 'No way, Ricky. Come forward.'

Ricky, a tall Hispanic boy, walked towards him.

'Stand here.' Ricky stopped at the right of the coach.

'And, let's see. Sam! You too. Come on now.'

Sam, who had his mind still with a particular softer body jogged to Mister Aldridge.

'You can both choose your team. Go on, Ricky. You may begin, but after every boy comes a girl, you know that.

Sam immediately thought of Michelle. She was athletic. Emphasis on was, but he knew she could do well. He hoped. He just wanted her on the team. Should he call her first? No, that would be weird. There would be better choices.

Names were called. Guys and girls went to their new captain.

Ricky's turn. He had to pick a girl.

Do not choose Michelle. Do not choose Michelle. I will punch your fa-

'Grace!'

Sam tried hard to keep his cool. His turn. He waited to make it more normal.

'Eh, Michelle!' He saw Michelle look up with a smile. That smile She enthusiastically ran to his team.

Those boobs. That little soft belly Sam snapped out his pervert state.

'Thanks, Sam. We're gonna kick some ass!' Michelle put her hand in the air for a high five. He responded properly and saw her boobs shake when the hands collided. This was going to be good.

It was. Sam's team won. Michelle couldn't be happier. She had hit a couple of good balls, and had done a good job overall. The only damper was that she had to play against all of her friends, but what could she do about that?

Jeff, a short but loud guy, began to yell: 'We need to celebrate this, guys!

'Yeah, let's go get some pizza.' Michelle knew that pizza was code for beer.

Sam, who stood next to here, immediately chimed in.

'Good idea, Paul! Pizza at my place!' he yelled and smiled at Michelle. She couldn't help to blush. Sam was a cute guy. Tall, broad shoulder, a deep voice. He had been very nice to her today.

'Ok, let's hurry up!'

Michelle left her handsome neighbor to quickly dress in her normal clothes again.

Don't forget you deodorant, Michelle she thought. Sam showed interest. No need for a sweaty odor to ruin everything.

Grace, Amanda and Diane were waiting in front of the dressing room.

'Hey guys! Sorry you lost,' Michelle's empathy with the girls had subsided a bit. She could only think about Sam's smile.

'Michelle, we got to say -' Grace was cut short.

'Oh, I need to hurry, our team is throwing a party at Sam's place.' Michelle just kept walking, right into the dressing room, where she almost ran to her clothes.

Diane saw how she yanked off her sports shirt, revealing her untoned belly.

'Michelle, really we -'

'Oh sorry, but were did I hide my deodorant. Ah, here it is.'

Diane's face was accidently sprayed by Michelle's deodorant. Diane couldn't help but cough.

'Oops, sorry again.'

Now it was Grace's turn to say something about Michelle's growing figure. But before she could do anything,three girls that were on Michelle's team, encircled her and started to talk about going to the party.

Grace raised her shoulders in desperation, Diane rolled her eyes, and mimed: 'Tomorrow.'

Diane sighed. She didn't like to hold off. She observed Michelle and the other girls. One girl, Tanya, looked at Michelle's rear.

She looking at those love handles

Diane was sure word was already spreading. Michelle Lawson was gaining weight.

Guest November

Michelle was handed another beer. She tried to be responsible. Two beers she had promised herself. Was this one the fourth or the fifth? She couldn't remember. Maybe she was confused with the pieces of pizza. Had she eaten three or four? Or five?

She silently burped. Her jeans were killing her. She pulled down the front of her jeans, to stop the button from crashing in to her tummy. Stupid shrinking jeans.

She took a sip and walked to a table with very inviting bowls of chips. She just grabbed her third handful of the snacks when somebody bumped into her, spilling beer all over her shirt. The loose and now wet fabric clang to her skin.

'Oh God, sorry!' Tanya looked shocked.

Michelle, who was standing completely still, recovered.

'It's all right. It happens.'

'Can I do something for you? Grab some paper towels?'

'No, I'm fine, thanks...'

Tanya removed herself from the scene. From across the room she saw it. The loose shirt concealed it, so she had to do something. Michelle's delightful belly.

Now, Michelle's bloated belly was on clear display. Her belly curve began right under her impressive chest, rounded it's way to her belly button, made visible by the wet stain, to end rather abruptly at the waistband of her white jeans. It was that Michelle's belly was so distended, or else it would've hanged over the waistband, concealing the button. But that was not the case, saw Tanya. Not yet.

Michelle, recovered from her collision, started to dive into the bowl of potato chips. Handful after handful, mouthful after mouthful, disappeared in her body. Tanya found it miraculous that she found the time to talk to a other people.

'Look at Michelle. Did she put on weight, or what?'

Tanya ears tingled when she heard that. She silently shifted to the source. Two girls on the right of her.

'Maybe she's just bloated. She has been eating a lot.'

'No, look. Those are love handles.'

'Really? Oh yes, I see! She did gained weight!'

'I already saw it during gym class. She was much softer,' another voice chimed in.

'Look at her wolfing down those chips.'

'What goes around comes around, am I right.'

'Whatever. Look now she's talking to Sam.'

What!

Tanya fired her gaze back at Michelle. Sam was there too. He was smiling to her. And she was smiling too! Tanya's eyebrows tensed together. What was going on there?

Michelle's laughed to another one of Sam's funny stories, absentmindedly placing her hand on her bloated belly. Sam's eyes followed her the path of her hand. He's looking at that wet spot. Stupid Tanya!

Quickly she gave her hand another destination, the bowl with chips. Her hand felt nothing but crumbs. She looked surprised at her failed mission.

'I'm afraid I don't have enough chips in the house,' said Sam with an apologetic smile.

'Oh, I didn't mean to eat all of it.'

'Don't be silly, it was practically empty already,' lied Sam.

'I'm glad. I don't want to come across as some pig,' said Michelle, blushing. Am really blushing!?

Sam grabbed one of her slighly softer arms

'Michelle, I'll never think of you as a pig. Far from it.'

Now it was Sam who was getting red. Michelle looked at him wondrously.

'I... You... I think your very beautiful, Michelle. Really.'

Michelle's heart pounded like a smith's hammer. What did just say?

'Well, that was it,' stammered Sam, and practically ran away, leaving Michelle standing with her mouth open. Michelle's thoughts were a mess. Across the room she saw an abandoned piece of pizza. Yes, she thought, that would clear my head.

Please let it work!

Michelle was not far from being drunk. With an exaggerated cautiousness she walked to the front door. That was step one in her plan. She could not enter through the back door. The back door lead to the kitchen, where her mother probably had started cooking dinner. No back door.

Michelle laid her head against the door. Nobody. She put the key in the hole. Well, that was the idea. The sixth try was successful.

As quietly as possible she opened the door, walked through, and closed the door. Silent as a ninja Michelle almost had to laugh.

Again, tiptoeing like a pro, she climbed the stair.

A noise startled her.

I'm freaking dead! It was Lizzy's door getting shut. Michelle shakily exhaled.

The covert mission continued. Like a dog she crawled upstairs. And then she stood on the corridor. Her bedroom was behind Lizzy's, so she had to walk past her sister's door.

Please.

She couldn't move. Suddenly she bolted to her door, running on her toes. Her boobs shook like crazy, she felt her heartbeat in her throat. Just in time she thought to close the door in silent. Gasping wildly, Michelle stood in the safety of her bedroom. Quick action was still required.

First, she wanted to get out of those ridiculous jeans. Her full and distended belly couldn't properly be sucked in and it took Michelle a great deal of effort to unbutton them. buh, too much beer Michelle thought.

With the white jeans gone, it was the shirt's turn to get thrown on the floor, followed by her bra. Dressed in her thong Michelle walked through her room. Michelle had been nervous to be found out on the brink of drunk. It didn't appeared to her it would be quite the discovery seeing her half naked at this moment. Her body was just the same as when observed by Diane. With one big difference. Her spherical belly. She looked eight months pregnant, her thighs jiggled with every step, her love handles were on display, her softer arms pressed against her body and her butt quivered when she turned around to grab her yoga pants, a t-shirt which was rather tight, and her sweatshirt.

she opened her window to breath in some fresh air. She saw a bottle of Coke, and took a few gulps.

The bike ride home, the adrenaline of getting in unnoticed and the fresh air were clearing her head.

Good

Michelle was sure her mom would call for dinner later. She rubbed her tummy. Michelle didn't even think about letting dinner pass by. No, what she thought was: I wonder what mom made.

Unfortunately, her mother made asparagus, with some disgusting sauce. Michelle looked at it, smelled it, and had enough of it. Lizzy too was making horrid faces. The only good thing was the fish. Michelle only ate the fish.

'Michelle, you can't only eat the fish,' her father said in disbelief.

'I can and I will.' Michelle huffed.

'You have to eat something, don't be silly,' responded her mother, not knowing what her eldest daughter already had wolfed down.

Michelle folded her arms under her sizeable breasts.

Her mother sighed. She wasn't ready for a confrontation.

'You know what, how about I order a nice pizza for you?' Michelle watched as her mother got up and walked to the phone.

'Eh, ok. Sure.'

Lizzy watched wide-eyed and mouth agape as her mother ordered Michelle's favorite pizza.

Michelle heard her sister mutter some foul words. It brought a smile upon her face.

The family continued eating, except for Michelle, who was excused. She waited for her pizza, meanwhile enjoying her dessert; ice cream. She'd taken off her sweatshirt, not knowing that her shirt didn't covere her belly completely. It was hindered by her bigger boobs and her bloated belly. An inch of soft skin was shown.

When the pizza arrived, Lizzy had waltzed back to her room and her parents were doing the dishes. Michelle heaved herself up to answer the door. It was the same cute boy as before. The difference now was that she had to think of Sam.

She paid the guy and went with her pizza to her room.

The delivery guy walked away in confusion. He just saw that girl again, but she didn't looked quite the same. Had she had that belly before? He thought not. It peeked out of her shirt and jiggled slightly when she walked.  Shame, he thought while shaking his head. Must be gaining weight. Those boobs were awesome though.

Michelle installed herself on her bed. Pizza box at her left and a bottle of Coke to her right. She turned on the television and began watching a series. The pizza was fairly large, but that didn't bother Michelle. She took a first slice and started eating. This continued for over an halve an hour. Half the pizza was gone, but Michelle felt full, meaning she was stuffed. With a sad face she took a gulp of her Coke and watched at her pizza. Maybe later.

Later came various times. She ate a slice while she was doing some homework. She ate a slice when she was texting with her friends. She ate a slice when she heard her sister going to bed. And last but not least, she ate a slice just because she wanted to eat the last piece of pizza. Between those pizza intermezzo's she had taken a muffin here, and a brownie there.  Michelle felt incredibly stuffed, yet also very satisfied. Although, she didn't quite like the taste of cold tomato sauce. She eyed her bottle of Coke and grabbed it. At least, that was her intention. She had to lean forward, a movement restricted by her bloated belly. She tried again, now bending from the side. Success! It was a two liter bottle, half full. She drank right out of the bottle. One, two, three gulps. Michelle had to catch her breath. Her belly started to ach. Not only her full stomach, but also the muscles of her belly.

Ooohhh.

The tomato sauce taste was gone, but now she felt something in her teeth. She took a big gulp, swirling it around her mouth. It was still there. Another one. This gulp made her belly ache even more. Her breaths started to become shallow. She had to take another gulp. This one did the job.  Michelle put away the bottle. She noticed that she was sitting like a pregnant lady: legs apart to let her belly go free. Every breath hurt a little. Her tight shirt was fitting comical now. The inch of flesh it showed at the beginning of the evening had become three inches.

With great difficulty she hoisted herself of her chair. It felt as if her belly would explode. Her belly was like a bomb and in that manner she slowly made her way to the bathroom. When she saw herself in the mirror she was amazed. I look pregnant!  She especially like the way her boobs found support on her very bloated belly. She wasn't shocked by how her shirt fit. She was too amazed at her belly and too attracted to her own boobs that she saw the pockets of fat on her hips or her softer arms. With the same obliviousness she put on her night gown, not noticing how much tighter it was around her belly and not even standing still at the moment where she had to actually pull the gown past her belly. Sleep was in her eyes and her trust in her body's anti-fat status was unshaken.

With a belly as a balloon, aching here and there, as if her skin was tearing, Michelle went to sleep.

Guest November

The night was not kind to Michelle. She fell asleep quickly, but woke up a mere two hours later. Her full tummy bothered her. The tearing tightness had receded, but now her belly just felt really heavy and uncomfortable. With two hands she rubbed her belly. Michelle came to a conclusion that night. To never eat so much again. Laying on her side felt best to her bloated midsection. But in this position her boobs were squished together rather awkwardly. Michelle stared into her deep cleavage and sighed. Her big boobs were losing their glamour.

After two hours, the world still dark, Michelle got up. Getting from a laying position to a seated position was strangely challenging. Sitting felt better. She pushed her pillow against the wall and leaned against it. That rapidly bored her and she stood up. She started to aimlessly walk to and fro in her room. She stopped at her curtains and sneaked a peek. She saw her street. Nothing was happening, but she liked to watch the sky. She rolled her chair to her window, sat down and looked out of the window.

She was already chewing on a cookie before she knew what's she was doing.

What the hell?

She looked confused at the half eaten cookie. Then she shrugged her shoulders and ate the whole thing. And another. Michelle looked at how many cookies were left. Only five. They weren't that big. Not long after, all cookies were gone.

Michelle got a great idea. Milk. Didn't people drink milk when the wanted to sleep. As quietly as possible Michelle journeyed to  the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and squinted her eyes because of the sudden light. She saw a carton of milk. She took a tall glass and filled it with milk. She drank it. It was actually pretty good. Michelle enjoyed the coolness. Without hesitation she took another glass. Satisfied, she went back to bed.

Milk didn't bring sleep, sheer boredom did. The first rays of light peeked through her curtains when Michelle finally fell asleep. Too soon her alarm went off.

She felt like crap. Her eyelids felt like they weighed a ton. She had a minor head ache. She felt incredibly sluggish. Michelle stared at the ceiling, pondering what to do. A part of her wanted to skip school today, because of how she felt. Another part said that she just needed to get up and go. She remained in bed. She thought of today's classes. Nothing important. She got up on her feet and felt her sluggishness reach a new level. With a semi-coordinated fall she plopped down on her bed. Time to be sick.

The house was empty. To her surprise and relief, her parents didn't make a big fuzz. They both had to go to work, but Michelle reassured them that she would be all right. Lizzy just said 'Get well, sis' and jiggled to school.

Sleep was Michelle's friend that morning and she slept to 11 am. When she woke up she had to admit she felt completely fine. She didn't bother to change and dressed in her night gown she walked to the kitchen. What to eat? Pancakes? French toast? Michelle couldn't choose. She just went for both.

It was the most outrageous breakfast Michelle ever had. Pancakes with syrup, toasts with bacon and egg, multiple glasses of milk, all of which made Michelle stuffed as turkey. Just the way she'd grown to like.

Feeling satisfied Michelle went upstairs to take a shower. Standing in the bathroom she couldn't help but stare at her boobs. She suspected that her fun bags were still affected by her growth spurt. Did they look bigger? She squeezed one boob. Then the other. She continued squeezing for a couple of seconds. Then her gaze went south to her stuffed belly. Wow, Michelle thought, that breakfast sure did a number on my belly. Touching the sides of her belly with her fingertips, Michelle slowly grazed her belly. It tickled. But it wasn't the only feeling. She did it again. Now her hands went lower, rounding the curve of her belly. There it was again. Michelle repeated the movement, now her right hand went as far as her crotch. Her fingers went under the fabric of her thong.

Minutes later Michelle was standing under the warm embrace of her shower. She leaned with her hand against the wall. She wasn't sure what had happened. Somehow she'd gotten aroused. She leaned back, with her face in the falling water. She was a bit confused, but not worried. Whatever happened, it felt amazing.

After the shower Michelle put on a thong. An everyday moment worthless to remember. And Michelle certainly didn't remember it. She also didn't glanced in the mirror to notice that her smallest piece of clothing appeared to be even smaller, hugging her body tightly. She didn't see that her hips now had two soft love handles. She didn't watch her butt jiggle, nor her bigger thighs quiver.  What Michelle did was put on her so called comfy clothes: baggy jogging pants,  and ditto sweatshirt, thereby effectively but unknowingly hiding her weight gain. She also decided to not wear a bra. She liked her boobs free and easy to squeeze.

Michelle laid down on the couch and turned on the television, only to be bored ten minutes later. She listlessly walked to the kitchen and looked into her, now almost personal,  cabinet. What she saw was only a batch of chocolate chip cookies.

Is this it?

Michelle continued staring into the almost empty cabinet. Wasn't it completely full days ago? She knew she'd be snacking much more, but now she suspected someone from her family raided her goodies. Lizzy of course! Or, or maybe dad? Michelle mistakenly put the blame on her family. She  needed her own hiding place. That was clear.

Feeling angry, she tore open the batch of cookies and started to eat. A plan was beginning to form in her head. It was quite simple. She needed to buy food herself, store it away in her room and keep it a secret. That way nobody would take of her stash and, even more brilliant, nobody could ruin their diets. There were only positive things. Just like yesterday with the chocolate cake. Michelle smiled and took another bite, from another cookie. Helping people sure felt good.

'We have to help her!' whispered Diane to her friends. It came out rather dramatic, but she couldn't care. All she heard were the rumors.

'Michelle certainly looked softer in the dressing room yesterday.'

'She was constantly eating there, her belly looked pregnant!'

'Her habits are catching up, if she keeps eating like that she'll balloon.'

That was exactly the thing Diane, Grace and Amanda wanted to prevent.

'It's a shame she's sick, we could have warned her.' Amanda looked sullen when she said that.

'Yeah, no kidding, ' Diane replied, 'Just our luck. Should we go to her place after school?'

Diane's question remained unanswered for almost a minute. Each girl was thinking of the right course of action.

Suddenly, Grace cleared her throat. The others looked  expectantly at their skinny friend. Grace had been very silent the whole break.

'I think... I think Michelle should find out by herself,' said Grace looking like she was shocked by her own words.

'By herself?' Diane's eyebrow shot up.

'Yes. I think she can learn a valuable lesson,' answered Grace, her cheeks now red. She disliked confrontation.

'And what kind of lesson is that. Eat like a pig and you'll get fat?' Now it was Amanda who launched her eyebrows up an inch.

'Well, yeah, sort of. She always ate a lot and she always had so much faith in her body. Her gaining weight was bound to happen. Especially now that she is a fully-fledged glutton. She's probably in denial or something like that, and when she finds out - by herself -, ' Grace pointed with her finger, 'then she will come to understand that her body isn't that magical as she thought. She'll have no choice than to stop eating so much, eating healthier and work-out. I really think it will be more effective if she'd find out on her own. And when she does she has our full support.' Grace leaned back in her chair, her plea leading her two friends silent.

Amanda rubbed her eyes. 'I think that is actually very logical. If we tell her that she's gaining weight, who knows what she'll do. Maybe she thinks we're all jealous. God knows, we always were. I'm still jealous of her body.'

Diane shook her head. She too thought Grace's idea to be the best way.

'Ok, we'll stay silent.'

Michelle looked at the driveway. Her father had bought a brand new bicycle, and now cycled to his work. That meant that Michelle was eyeing her father's car. Her dad had one rule: Michelle and Lizzy were forbidden to drive his Volvo V70. Michelle was about to break his rule. Her secret stash needed content. Time to go. A minute later and she sat down on the driver's seat. She'd seen enough crime shows to remember that she had to change to car seat back in the original position. She started the engine and drove to the supermarket, only a block or two away. The Volvo smoothly went over a speed bump. Michelle felt it in her boobs.

Oh no!

She totally forgot that she was braless. While driving the car she checked if it was noticeable.  She thought not. Her shock quickly turned into a mischievous feeling. It was pretty cool, going out without a bra. Michelle steered her distracting thoughts back at the road.

In the supermarket Michelle walked straight past the vegetables and the fruit. With every step she felt her boobs bouncing. She glanced at her jugs and saw that their movement was quite noticeable. She couldn't hold back her smile.

Sooner than she thought she saw the brownies. And donuts. And... So many other things. Michelle never knew there were so many delicious looking things. She took the familiar things first. Brownies, cupcakes, muffins and donuts were being put in her cart by the dozens. She also took éclairs, different kinds of cake, a small apple pie and more. Soon her cart was loaded with treats.

Next stop were the salty goodies. Chips, peanuts, Pringles. Then she plundered the chocolate and sweets isle. 

When she pushed her cart to the cash register - not without difficulty - she'd taken so much that her cart almost overflowed.

The cashier, a woman in her late forties, didn't even noticed at first what was being processed by her able hands. When she did she had to take off her reading glasses to stare at the huge pile of diabetes next to her. She looked at her customer. It was a young woman, looking particularly dowdy. It even looked as if she wasn't wearing a bra.

'That must be one hell of a party!' she said.

The girl seemed a bit startled. The sudden movement made her boobs shake. She isn't wearing a bra!

'Party? Oh, yes! A big party, correct. Haha...' Michelle continued smiling but she saw the cashier face turning sour. Stupid woman. Who cares what she's thinking.

The disapproving look of the cashier still haunted when she got home. She took her food to her room and stashed it in a closet. Good, thought Michelle and she smiled. She had her secret stash. A box of twelve donuts was on top, she grabbed it, decided she wanted éclairs as well, and went downstairs to watch some tv. Soon, any thought about the cashier was gone. Michelle happily took bite after bite.