Chrissy Teigen

lovelydiva

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
She's pregnant....

I think you're trying to say that she can't fatten up if she's pregnant. Or that if she does fatten up while she is pregnant, she will surely lose all of the weight after the birth.

This is against any and all logic. Pregnancy, as she has so clearly expressed, has become an excuse for her to pig out and enjoy fattening foods. Many women, while they lose some weight, don't lose all of the weight, setting a higher baseline weight for future gain.

• 1 month later...

So season two of lip sync battle aired last night. Chrissy was there and she looked absolutely amazing. 

I'm watching the episode now and well, her breasts are damn massive. During Channing's performance, Chrissy grooves along and a pretty nice number of melodic boob bouncing moments occur. There's literally one moment when she jumps with joy when Beyonce arrives to co-perform, and her breasts are so tightly pressed into her dress (giving off some massive Salma Hayek cleavage), they look like they were going to pop out. Her breasts essentially upstaged Beyonce's.

The bump on her may not have swelled yet but trust me it's coming. 

On a side note, I guess this is why we're so attracted to celebrities like Chrissy or Kim K.(despite her not showing much of anything) when they become pregnant, there's something sexy about a beautiful women with an already curvy body swelling up with a pair of big boobs, big hips, and a big belly to match.

I took the liberty of posting a link to the episode, or at least the performances below; great shots of Chrissy throughout.

Considering her bump isnt really showing and I heard about this Channing Tatum ep shortly before Christmas my guess is theyre filmed a few weeks to a month in advance. Honestly Id love to see her grow huge on this show but Im not holding my breath. Im expecting the season to end right when she gets noticeably large.

But its okay because the woman lives to get papped. Im sure therell be tons of pictures just no video.

• 4 weeks later...