Chrissy Teigen

lovelydiva

Here's another recent photo post via Instagram.

Caption: "Bedrest chronicles. @chrishimmm (who went from my first assistant, getting me llamas on a whim and any flowers you received in the past 5 years, she picked) to now, my head of brand operations for @cravingsbychrissyteigen! She has been here for it allll. Anyhoo, she isn’t kneeling and feeding me chocolate here. Well I guess she kind of is. But it’s for work!!! We have something verrrrrrrry cool coming and I CANNOT WAIT!!! I’ll be showcasing more of team cravings in the next few weeks, as the team has really come together and I am just SO proud of them and what we have built. My dream for everyone is they love what they do and feel fulfilled in every way. I want to laugh and be stupid and silly and have dumb parties because it’s Tuesday, celebrate every birthday with an hour nap or hour of television (@mindykaling) and make dreams happen on the daily. I love what @cravingsbychrissyteigen has become and I cannot wait for you guys to see what we have in store...in store...innnn store. Ah!!! Anyhow, @chrishimmm, my right hand, my brain holder. Thank you for all these wonderful years past, and the future to come!" (09/20/20):

Edited by Avataг
Removed media out of respect for her loss

3 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Ok, I feel bad now for sexualizing this difficult pregnancy. She’s in the hospital for blood transfusions. Seems to be doing ok under the circumstances, but mostly just wishing her health and safety at this point. 

Yeah, if it’s rough then no good. Hope she stays well. No reason to think it wasn’t typical her just being her.

Guest OlayTheDay

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Chrissy lost the kid in the process of the transfusions. A real bummer....wishing for better days as she grieves through it all.

1 minute ago, OlayTheDay said:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Chrissy lost the kid in the process of the transfusions. A real bummer....wishing for better days as she grieves through it all.

That's awful, and I'm really sorry to hear it. Can't imagine going through such an emotionally and physically draining experience. Wishing her and her family the grace and space they need to mourn and get through this, and like you said brighter days ahead.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With all her flowy clothes sometimes it's hard to tell just how big or small Chrissy actually is, but then she posted this:

1504793433_ScreenShot2020-12-08at2_06_37PM.thumb.png.1366ae4dedd942e1fa2fcead84c29b70.png

She's got on those high-waisted panties and is strategically arching her back and holding out her arms, so I'm guessing we'd see a few more rolls and a little more pudge if she were sitting normally. So, she's soft, but not huge, which I guess is no surprise. But she's tall-ish, too (5'8"), so maybe ~160 lbs, if I had to guess? (That's also a BMI of 24, just shy of the official 'overweight' threshold. She said on her insta that she's been enjoying desserts in particular lately, so maybe she can get past that threshold by New Year's! She probably did earlier in the year, when she talked about having put on 10 lbs during early quarantine days.)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Crazypicklehead2002

Honest question - what is this fad obsession with contouring the nose to look pointy?  I realize everyone has their own idea of what looks good or bad, but it just looks so fucking terrible and fake to me, and 100% of the women I’ve seen that do it look better without it. Hopefully it’s a trend that dies out sooner than later. Alright, rant over. 

• 2 weeks later...