Hungry Games by Axel-Rosered

Jay Rock

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Yea I'm not really fond of it to be honest, I want to see woman gaining weight, not filling up like water balloons. to each his own I guess

I mostly agree with you.  I appreciate that a point was made to show the character gaining some weight, but it's still 90% belly stuffing focused.  It is a bit like craving control, but it doesn't quite have the same flow of action that CC had.  Still a good, fun read, though.

Yea I'm not really fond of it to be honest, I want to see woman gaining weight, not filling up like water balloons. to each his own I guess

Totally agree. In my opinion, Axel Rosered has only produced one good comic, and that was the Beach Materia sequence. Everything else is way too inflation focused... or weight gain that looks so much like inflation that I can't tell the difference.

Totally agree. In my opinion, Axel Rosered has only produced one good comic, and that was the Beach Materia sequence. Everything else is way too inflation focused... or weight gain that looks so much like inflation that I can't tell the difference.

Yeah but at the very end of the comic, there's a real weight gain. (he updated)

And it's not bad!

Yeah but at the very end of the comic, there's a real weight gain. (he updated)

And it's not bad!

Nice ending!  I would have liked to see it continue a bit more.  The gain was gratifying, but the implication that they would lose it all again was not as fun for me.