Were you ever attracted to thin women?

drewedwards

Guest omphpumph

I always find this topic interesting among FAs. You will often-and I mean often-find Fa guys who have dated skinny girls. Not with the purpose of the feeder fetish but just because. This sorta is bothersome for a fat chick. I just don't get it to be frank. I mean there are tons of fat chicks out there but instead of going for the thing you are actually interested in, you what bow to society and their pressures?

Now that isn't fair!  If dating and relationships was a pick-your-favorite-off-the-shelf affair, I'm sure I'd be with someone much larger.  I never dated a girl because she was skinny; her weight was merely incidental.

I do recognize the tragedy of this, though.  So many fat girls in the world today, and yet a lot of the guys who prefer them end up with thinner women...

I always find this topic interesting among FAs. You will often-and I mean often-find Fa guys who have dated skinny girls. Not with the purpose of the feeder fetish but just because. This sorta is bothersome for a fat chick. I just don't get it to be frank. I mean there are tons of fat chicks out there but instead of going for the thing you are actually interested in, you what bow to society and their pressures?

I find it interesting, as I was never able to date a skinny chick for any relevant period of time, just chubby/fat girls.

!

@drew: I wasn't really singling you out or really going after you. I just meant guys who are FAs on curvage but go after skinny chicks irl. It's annoying. Kudos though! I am glad you came out of the "closet" or whatever and accepted yourself. That is always good. :)

With me it was always fairly out in open among friends and family. I'm not gonna say it didn't cause problems in other ways.

From a purely aesthetic stand point, I've always been attracted to... attractive women.

Some have been thin, some have been fat, most have been attractive (the remainder I put down to a combination of beer goggles and desperation).

As far as relationships go (or have gone) the attractiveness has drawn me in, but how well we actually got on, tended to dictate if we enjoyed just a one night lust affair or something a bit more substantial.

For me, sexy isn't just about how a girl looks, but how she moves, breathes, talks, acts. Confidence is also a key factor. Sexy comes in all shapes and sizes.

I consider myself an FA and my friends and family are well aware of my preference for larger women, but on the occasions I have found myself in a relationship (or just in bed) with fat free female, I have not worried that I am being untrue to myself, or succumbed to some kind of peer pressure and beaten myself up about it. I just remind myself of the wise words of the great sage Robert McFerrin Jnr. and get on with living my life.

"Don't Worry, Be Happy"

I find it interesting, as I was never able to date a skinny chick for any relevant period of time, just chubby/fat girls.

Maybe that says something.

@chef: I realize that to a certain extent, but you do sort of allow yourself to pursue people you want to be with. Like when people I don't find attractive hit on me, I don't "return the favor". I'm shallow I admit. However, I have also have had really dumb and good looking guys hit on me, and I still do nothing. It depends on multiple factors for me to really want to date someone, but looks are just as important to me as personality.

@drew: Oh. That is unfortunate. I'm sorry there were any problems with being attracted to fat chicks. :/

For me, beauty and weight are independent. A woman is naturally beautiful or not, and no amount of weight gained or lost affects that. HOWEVER, I agree with a previous poster that beauty and sexiness are two different things. Many of the cars that KFD posts in his threads are beautiful, but that doesn't mean I want to fuck them. In my opinion, a beautiful woman + fat = sexy.

In my youth, I wanted to play the noble gentleman and tried to consider personality before looks. To that end, in high school and early college the girls I dated tended to range from not fat (but never really skinny) to definitely fat. However I found that the libido wants what the libido wants, and the thinner the girl the more I would fantasize about her gaining. So I came to the conclusion that dating not fat women just wasn't a good idea for either party.

It's gross that at your examples of beautiful thin women are naked.

Yup, I threw up a little in my mouth.

For me, beauty and weight are independent. A woman is naturally beautiful or not, and no amount of weight gained or lost affects that.

This is true... although I would argue that a 100lb woman or a 600lb woman are extremes at which is gets just disgusting, even if a woman is beautiful. The real problem you see on Curvage are fat-obsessed FAs who believe that fat automatically equates to beauty. And thus we end up with a significant number of threads posted where people are subjected to hideous examples of womanhood who would be ugly at any weight, but are resurrected as "hot" by someone who can't see the forest for the trees.

This is true... although I would argue that a 100lb woman or a 600lb woman are extremes at which is gets just disgusting, even if a woman is beautiful. The real problem you see on Curvage are fat-obsessed FAs who believe that fat automatically equates to beauty.

This is such an important point that I think gets missed.

There is so much to a woman that makes up her beauty that is not just about how much fat she has on her. I don't particularly like some of the comments I've gotten that are like, "You look like such a woman now with that added weight." As if I wasn't a woman anyways to begin with? What the hell, come on now.

This is such an important point that I think gets missed.

There is so much to a woman that makes up her beauty that is not just about how much fat she has on her. I don't particularly like some of the comments I've gotten that are like, "You look like such a woman now with that added weight." As if I wasn't a woman anyways to begin with? What the hell, come on now.

Idontlikepeople_zps135c7514.gif

Told you the men on here sometimes can be idjuts. They don't really think or can't relate to women...sometimes. Not all of the men on curvage are like this. I have dated and care for some curvage members deeply, but all and all. It's a sorry sight.

Chubby Chaser for life and ill make sure to change Orange County into a fat thick girl town in no time.

Forever alone...

Cali is so twisted in many ways with tabloids. Wtb more Goblin chicks. Lol!

WTB? Want to buy? You can't buy me, boy. :P

It seems like there are more guys who like fat chicks in SoCal than in NorCal. I moved at the worst time. :(

Yup, I threw up a little in my mouth.

Ha!

This is true... although I would argue that a 100lb woman or a 600lb woman are extremes at which is gets just disgusting, even if a woman is beautiful. The real problem you see on Curvage are fat-obsessed FAs who believe that fat automatically equates to beauty. And thus we end up with a significant number of threads posted where people are subjected to hideous examples of womanhood who would be ugly at any weight, but are resurrected as "hot" by someone who can't see the forest for the trees.

yeah I can get behind that notion, weight doesn't always just mean sexy. If that were the case we would all just raid dumpsters for their discarded liposuction materials from behind clinics. And instead of making soap, we just f**k it!

yeah I can get behind that notion, weight doesn't always just mean sexy. If that were the case we would all just raid dumpsters for their discarded liposuction materials from behind clinics. And instead of making soap, we just f**k it!

Speaking of, Peter Griffin did it on Family Guy...

Making no reference to their weight whatsoever, I find all the girls you've posted as examples to be really fucking ugly.

+ 1 Tony Soprano.

The girl in the pink's eyebrows are ruining my life.

I pretty gay & weight doesn't have much of an impact on girls I find attractive. I guess I don't actually have a fat fetish though, so maybe that discounts my opinion. But really, faces are the most important thing!!! I don't care about yo body, just have a cute face & we're cool.

Making no reference to their weight whatsoever, I find all the girls you've posted as examples to be really fucking ugly.

LOL

@goblin! 4 seriouz gurl! You, pouty princess, auzzie girl pocketerra and that crazy nut jessy jiggles (not that I care anymore except for her other bbw friends joining team bbw macer lol) to hang with the KFD SOcali crew. Then, again, no thin bitches in this club. I cant stand small butts and stomachs. We got this! still wtb ya goblincita lol jay kay!

@goblin! 4 seriouz gurl! You, pouty princess, auzzie girl pocketerra and that crazy nut jessy jiggles (not that I care anymore except for her other bbw friends joining team bbw macer lol) to hang with the KFD SOcali crew. Then, again, no thin bitches in this club. I cant stand small butts and stomachs. We got this! still wtb ya goblincita lol jay kay!

I think it's... trying to communicate.

Yes, and I still am. It's not always as pronounced, but it's also not necessarily uncommon. The best way to describe my preference is a range of shapes among a range of sizes. What I interpret as curvy is arguably the most important factor in whether or not I find someone attractive based on body type alone. I am generally more accepting about less curvy bigger women, but I am also very open to curvier thin women at the same time. Beauty, sexual attraction, and curves are all very subjective though.

+ 1 Tony Soprano.

The girl in the pink's eyebrows are ruining my life.

I pretty gay & weight doesn't have much of an impact on girls I find attractive. I guess I don't actually have a fat fetish though, so maybe that discounts my opinion. But really, faces are the most important thing!!! I don't care about yo body, just have a cute face & we're cool.

I also think faces are important, but what faces we find attractive is obviously just as subjective as it is with bodies. However, I'm somewhat surprised that any of the three women I have posted as examples (Veronika Zemanova, Zdenka Podkapova and Evelyn Lory) are seen by some of you as "ugly". If a girl with a face like any of these posted pictures here, I'm sure there would be lots of people telling her how beautiful she was.

post-2115-1451343781552_thumb.jpg

post-2115-14513437816727_thumb.jpg

post-2115-14513437817595_thumb.jpg

I also think faces are important, but what faces we find attractive is obviously just as subjective as it is with bodies. However, I'm somewhat surprised that any of the three women I have posted as examples (Veronika Zemanova, Zdenka Podkapova and Evelyn Lory) are seen by some of you as "ugly". If a girl with a face like any of these posted pictures here, I'm sure there would be lots of people telling her how beautiful she was.

sonja1.jpg

1332142876_83880337_kim_wilde.jpg

Grace_Slick_Picture_15.jpg

I like faces that actually have a personality behind them.

I like faces that actually have a personality behind them.

That's fine, but it doesn't make an ugly face attractive or a beautiful face ugly. If I actually knew any of the models on my hard drive, I might find their personalities uninteresting or even unappealing, but that wouldn't make them unattractive to me on a purely physical level. While the face of a woman I know, and who has an interesting personality, may be more attractive to me than it would otherwise be, I don't need to know anything about a woman's personality to decide whether I like her face or not.