Cant admit I like fat girls

Guest mm23559

22?? Shit man, you have long ways to go in your life brotha! Once your confidence in dating a big girl goes smooth...it becomes natural. Just dont be a creeper. Be you and the big girls will smother you with fat and love in no time. Plus, meet more big girls too as friends which leads to more big girls. Works with me. Haha!

I've not read the rest of the thread but:

If you're not comfortable showing her off, regardless of whether she wants to be shown off, she's not going to want to be with you.

If she's OK with you not wanting to show her off, then you're in a toxic relationship and boom, still not going to end well.

You like what you like. You don't even need to "come out of the fat closet"- I did, because I got pissed off with the sizeist crap going on around me, but you just get on with life and nobody's going to be a problem.

Those who are offended/find it gross do not deserve your time.

Guest mm23559

you guys pretty much hit the nail on the head, no ones gonna have a second thought about it, I see athletic guys with chubby girls all the time never made a judgement. I also wont have to go around advertising it because its perfectly normal to date a fat chick at some point in their lives alot of men have done it

Here is a perhaps radical and unusually sensitive idea (for me at least).

Forget about what she looks like and just focus on the girl.

Win her heart, rock her mind and you'll pulling her panties off with your teeth, quicker than you can say

"GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

to anyone who has an opinion on who you can and can not fancy.

Wow, this thread has been pretty dumb for most of its duration.

It's okay to be open about your preference for fat women. It's weird and creepy to be forward about it. Imagine if your friend posted on Facebook — in detail, for the purposes of this example, because these threads always involve people getting stuck in their own heads and overthinking matters — about how much he found feet sexually arousing, especially when they're callused and rough and sweaty and stinky.

That is roughly how much anyone else cares that you like fat women. For god's sake, it isn't like being gay, because that's a fundamental assumption about relationships that is being challenged.

• 2 weeks later...

Posting my second time ever to give my two cents. I am about OP's age, and have a very rough road with how I approach this. As I've gotten older I've also gotten bolder, openly telling girls who I like that I like them for who they are, and their bodies are a turn on as well.

Recently, however, I got into a discussion with a girl about feederism and fetishes, and she at first said she would try it, but later decided she didn't feel comfortable with it. That's fine, I said, no biggie. I don't need you to feel uncomfortable just trying to make me happy, I'm happy with just you as you are. All of this would be well and good, except she told a mutual friend of ours, who in turn told another friend, and when I met up with them at a party a few weeks later the two friends asked me point blank if I like fatter women, seeing as I had been with one of the friends in high school and she was a bigger girl, and she knew a few other large women I had been with.

Flustered by the surprise questions about my sex life, I did what any idiot would do: I lied. I told them that I knew this girl had a crush on me, and that she had a fat acceptance post on her tumblr page(it's a really wonderful post in all honesty), and that I just wanted to know how far she would go with it. I ended up cutting ties with this girl because I was so afraid of what people would think, and I look back on that moment as a peak of my cowardice, considering I have no problem admitting I had gay sex with my best friend freshman year of high school multiple times.

Now I am just getting into a relationship with a new girl, and have vowed to be honest with anyone who asks me about it, because if they don't like it, fuck em. I am still timid about going on dates with her, but I am going because why should I deny myself happiness because of strangers.

In conclusion, OP, I strongly suggest you push yourself out of your comfort zone. Don't make some big Facebook announcement or anything, just tell your closest friends when you get a chance and be honest if anyone else asks. That's all. My roommate has a thing for Asian women, even though his parents are wary of it, and you know what he does? He dates Asian women. You like fat girls, and have a girl you clearly are interested in. Date her, and worry about what she thinks and nobody else in this matter. I hope you get the girl!

Guest vicariouslyhere

Seeing as how I am also around the OP's age. I just want to put this down. Don't make it bigger than it actually is. I can safely say this with confidence seeing that my entire family and all of my friends know that I am into chubby ladies and none of them care, mostly because I did not blow it out of proportion. Just be casual about it. It really isn't a big deal.

It shouldn't be so hard to get over it and admit it. My whole family knows. My dad teases sometimes but who cares? Last time I made the mistake of mentioning her annoying pop-up ads, my mom will ask (make me show her) weight gain progress of the last girl I was with and just gasps at the intentional weight gain/laughs at her shaking her ass at the camera and my sister was just like "she looks weird now" and went on with her business.

Bottom line is, people don't give a damn that you like fat girls. At worst, they'll think it's funny.

Guest mm23559

Thanks again guys I have been really busy and haven't talked to her much lately. I still think it will happen, I really don't think its socially unacceptable anymore. I admitted to my friends the other day that I think think this girl we know who has an extremely disproportionate ass is hot. This girl is rather tiny up top but has always had short stocky legs. She packed on quite a bit of weight and gained almost all of it in the butt Unfortunately she must be a little embarrassed or somethin cuz she hasnt updated her fb in about a year. Her long time bf doesnt care apparently mayb he likes it. They were a little surprised but mostly just shrugged it off its a step in the right direction I also dont feel the need to admit anything ppl will figure it out