Cant admit I like fat girls

Guest mm23559

Guest mm23559

I have liked overweight women for my entire life and have done nothing about it. I have only dated skinny girls due to social pressure. I recently started talking to a girl who is fat, she carries her weight all over and has a large boobs ass and stomach I have known her a while and since childhood she has been overweight. She has a great personality, smile and is generally a great person im more attracted to her than any model types. Anyone else going through this I'm going to ask her out soon and if all goes well I'll eventually introduce her to all my friends and family any advice?? thanks also she seems suspicious for some reason

The good Doctor is right. Grab a hearty helping of "take life by the horns and live it on your own terms". Not only will you be better off, you will grow, your friends will grow, and the girl you like will see someone enjoy her company for the woman she is.

Don't miss the opportunity or delay. Don't waste time, or, to paraphrase Richard the Second, "time will waste you".

Dude, women can smell vulnerability. If you aren't sure about yourself, you're going to subconsciously convey that to her and she'll think something funny is going on. You need to own it. Who the hell should care what you like? JUST YOU. Unless you're killing people or abusing children or dogs or other peoople, who or what you're interested is something you should own. You like this girl? AWESOME! Your friends judge you for liking larger chicks? They aren't real friends. Your parents judge you for liking a larger girl, well they will have to learn to deal with it if this woman makes you happy.

For crying out loud man. I can understand being worried about what other people think, but who are you trying to impress? Impress yourself first, man. Man up, own your preferences! Be YOU!

Guest rurusimple

I just announced it last year on Facebook and yeah I was nervous but that quickly goes away. Most people didn't care and a couple were curious but none of them hated me for it. If they did then I don't need to associate with those people.

Guest myownway

Dude, women can smell vulnerability. If you aren't sure about yourself, you're going to subconsciously convey that to her and she'll think something funny is going on. You need to own it. Who the hell should care what you like? JUST YOU. Unless you're killing people or abusing children or dogs or other peoople, who or what you're interested is something you should own. You like this girl? AWESOME! Your friends judge you for liking larger chicks? They aren't real friends. Your parents judge you for liking a larger girl, well they will have to learn to deal with it if this woman makes you happy.

For crying out loud man. I can understand being worried about what other people think, but who are you trying to impress? Impress yourself first, man. Man up, own your preferences! Be YOU!

^^ That, plus a kick in the butt for added momentum.

Not one of the people you know in your entire life is fat? All the women in your life are thin? Teachers, mothers, grandmothers, etc? You live in a world of perfect bodies?

If you don't, I'm pretty sure people would understand. You don't need to justify your preference any more than they do.

Whatever age you reach when you finally admit what you like and allow yourself to be happy, you're going to wonder why you didn't do it sooner. I kick myself for every year that I didn't pursue my sexual interests.

Just don't be an asshole. Girls can sense when you like them but you're ashamed. They can also sense when you're not ashamed but you think you should be. They can also sense when their fat is being made into an issue. Don't make it an issue. Peace. Enjoy yourself.

• Moderators

Do you just imagine your family and friends saying "Hey, mm23559's girlfriend is fat! He likes fat girls! How weird"?

Nobody cares.

and if they do, they are either jealous and just looking for vulnerability

While on lunch break, my coworkers will occasionally point out heavier girls in tight clothes and make jokes. I simply shrug my shoulders at their crude humor. They eventually get to "yeah, but would you hit that?" and I look them right in the eye and say "Yes. What's the big deal?" That's when they usually say "Well, I'm at least curious". Last time I checked, their wives are not supermodel thin, so they don't have to be curious...

Long story short, don't let people being dumb affect your ability to enjoy life as you want to live it. As Ayumi said, be yourself. Haters gonna hate no matter what you like - they'll find something to nitpick.

Guest mm23559

Thanks for all your inputs, these were some very intelligent comments and they've really helped. Prior to this I always wanted to find a girl who was thin but had to workout to maintain her weight and was large boned. I would marry her, she would get a desk job and get comfortable with her body. She would gain a few pounds and i would support her, secretly hoping shed blow up into a bbw. I wanted the approval of my family and friends while still having a gf or wife i was attracted to. I realize now that I don't want to wait for this to happen and its wrong to wish someone who works hard to maintain their weight to get fat. Thanks Again!

Life is hard enough without denying what you like. I personally never thought I would land thin or athletic guys before curvage, and I have. I thought it was just going to be chubby or fat guys, which nothing wrong with them just isn't my type. I don't care what people think. I just go after what I want. Life is too short to deal with other people's issues. Just deal with your own and what makes you happy.

Guest Rüdiger

I don't have "social pressure" in my life because my friends are my friends, not a focus group.

Good luck, man...

Guest Professor Aronnax

I don't think she'll go for you, because YOU ARE NOT A MAN!  There are gay men who are more open about sucking dick than you are about liking chubby girls.  They have more guts than you do.  Look in the mirror, and say, "I am not a man, I am a flunky.  My friends opinions are more important than what makes me truly happy.  I am not an individual, I am a coward, a lemming, I follow the herd."  What the F is the value of your friends opinions regarding who you date or sleep with?  Are your guy friends going to suck your dick?  First, sort out your priorities, then man up and stand up for what you want.  Then have a really good life without regrets.  No excuses.

I don't think she'll go for you, because YOU ARE NOT A MAN!  There are gay men who are more open about sucking dick than you are about liking chubby girls.  They have more guts than you do.  Look in the mirror, and say, "I am not a man, I am a flunky.  My friends opinions are more important than what makes me truly happy.  I am not an individual, I am a coward, a lemming, I follow the herd."  What the F is the value of your friends opinions regarding who you date or sleep with?  Are your guy friends going to suck your dick?  First, sort out your priorities, then man up and stand up for what you want.  Then have a really good life without regrets.  No excuses.

I think there are better ways of putting that that don't make you come across as an asshat.  :P Seriously. How many times must you say "dick" and "suck" together? Does it make you feel all manly being able to curse on command?

santana.gif

Guest Professor Aronnax

"Does it make you feel all manly being able to curse on command?"

Oh my fucking sweet Jesus, yes.  It does!  I apologize Madame, I should have posted a warning that my comments are not intended for younger or more sensitive viewers.

Don't roll your eyes at me.  Your eyebrows look like two caterpillars predicting a nasty winter.

I don't think there's anything wrong with being concerned about what other people think about you, and the impulse to keep this thing a secret is natural.  Maybe in a perfect world, we'd all have the "don't give a damn what others think of me, do what I want" attitude, and maybe in a more perfect world, nobody would be judgmental about any of it anyway.  But we DO care about being validated by our friends and family, and I think generally that's a powerful force of good that prevents us from making questionable long-term decisions. 

In this case, however, I think being open about what you like and standing up for your preferences might actually engender greater respect from a lot of people in the long-term, if you are brave enough to give it a try.  But like everything else, you have to weigh the pros and cons based on the details of your life, and figure out if you have the fortitude to follow your desires and live by them.  I hope it works out for you.

"Does it make you feel all manly being able to curse on command?"

Oh my fucking sweet Jesus, yes.  It does!  I apologize Madame, I should have posted a warning that my comments are not intended for younger or more sensitive viewers.

Don't roll your eyes at me.  Your eyebrows look like two caterpillars predicting a nasty winter.

It makes you sound crass and uneducated. He has a right to feel what he feels. He's probably young. The fact that you need to insult everyone says something really negative about you. I swear too, but only when appropriate. Not every other word or sentence.

My eyebrows are amazing and have won me over friends and lovers. Obviously you don't know a thing about anything.  ::)

tumblr_n3474hjwtr1sasr53o1_500.gif

Guest Professor Aronnax

Your offense at my profanity would mean something if you hadn't already used the word, "asshat" in your comments.  You could have taken the high road and used a word like "troglodyte" instead.  If you criticize another's behavior, your behavior should be better than the behavior of the person you distain.

Your offense at my profanity would mean something if you hadn't already used the word, "asshat" in your comments.  You could have taken the high road and used a word like "troglodyte" instead.  If you criticize another's behavior, your behavior should be better than the behavior of the person you distain.

Sorry to chime in, but you're way past being able to claim the high road on this one.  And the poor fellow who can't admit he likes fat girls probably doesn't give a damn about how you have low self-esteem and need to troll a message board. 

I just don't want my post to the OP to get lost in your fight.

I said it's not your profanity really that bugs me. I said it's what you say and how you say it. Plus I even admitted that i swear and that isn't what bothers me about you but how you felt like picking on his manhood and talking about sucking dick every other sentence. It was a bit much. Not for my delicate sensibilities but because it really is. It shows a lack of empathy for him. That is sad. It also shows you to be a bully picking on the weak. So that is why in essence I called you and continue to call you an asshat.

Alright you two. Calm down! OP, if you can't come to grips that you like fat chicks publicly, admire them from afar. Plain and simple! If you can see past the "boobs, belly, and ass", and enjoy the girl for who she is, what your "friends" think has no meaning.

Dude, I'm in the military. I get ribbed on ALL the time! I love all sizes of girls, I just prefer plusher ones. My buddies give me hell, (it's more how my wife can kick my ass), and life goes on. Also, I'm taking a stab you are in your late teens/early twenties. Give it time dude. You will become more secure in your own sexuality, and who you are as a person, by the time you are in your thirties, what your friends think is a triviality.

ATTENTION WORLD!!!!

I like fat girls.

See?  That wasn't so hard was it?

I think a lot of you over complicate things.  You're not coming out or anything, you just date who you like.  That's all there is to it.  If you can't get past her size it's your loss.  Look yourself in the mirror and repeat after me:  "I do not want to miss out this great girl."  You don't want to look back and say "I wish I would have . . ."

Trust me when you feel that luscious honey smoosh into you all will be right with the world.

Guest mm23559

KFD, you are right, I am pretty young, I'm 22 and I could totally see myself caring less about what my friends think when i'm older i'm allready starting to care less. I am not judgmental myself so idk why I think everyone will just judge the shit outta me haha it's all trivial when it come down to it