they call me Bouncy... (pics page 1, 3, 4, 6, new pic page 7!)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rear end you say.... hmmmmmmm....  ;D

Just thought I throw that out there ;)

A perfect reply sir, thank you kindly. I love that in 3 pictures you've already clocked onto how much I love a good mystery; nothing is more fun than slowly, gradually revealing a highly stimulating idea. The fun is keeping just that little bit hidden so one's imagination is always set in motion  ;)

Why thank you, I do too enjoy a good mystery and you my dear I look forward to getting to the bottom of, you should know I'm very much the gumshoe 8).

tumblr_mow2ldCThW1qh5580o1_400.gif

Also continue rambling it's great fun reading this stuff. It's fun and silly, and lovely and awesome! Please continue doing as you do it's awesome!  It's for reals the best thing ever!

For reals!?

Well ok then :)

Been a while since this site has had the pleasure of seeing such a busty buxom beauty. Bouncy you are indeed all of that and more. Marvelous pic, a true joy to behold :-)

Well I'm glad to be a breast of fresh air around here!

guuuuuuuh that was terrible. I apologise. To everyone. Ever.

Thank you for taking pleasure from the sight of me - that's the whole plan ;D

I love the way you squeeze your plush softness into too tight clothes! :D Your breasts and curvy hips straining against the fabric! And I love how your little pot belly is on display from your too small shirts!

So do I so do I! :D

Why is it that the words 'squeeze,' 'straining' and 'too small shirts' now get me all hot under the collar?

I love it. Thank you for looking at every inch of me, haha!

It must be something to see you walking down the street, I'm sure you live up to your screen name miss Bouncy ;)

I generally dress sliiiiightly less provocatively most days in public, and keep my bouncing to a minimum

so as not to draw TOO much attention... but yes some days, I just gotta bounce, you know?  ;)

Anyway, I have a question. You say you've had fantasies about gaining and becoming even more bouncy and plush most of your life. What do these fantasies entail? If it's alright to ask of course. Anyway, welcome to curvage  :D

Weeeell, I've never really told people about my fatty imaginings, but generally they start with me doing my usual bit of sitting/lying/bouncing around home in minimal clothes as tight if not tighter than the ones in my pics thus far. On the odd occasion I like to get a little high (if anyone has a problem with this, I apologise), and just let my imagination run wild. I sit in a comfy chair, bounce myself ever so softly, and start to imagine my bouncing getting heavier, and heavier, then look down at myself and imagine my thighs spreading out ever so slooowly, as if filling with luscious cream, and my already generous rump starts to swell beneath me, slowly filling more and more of the chair and making me feel ever more comfortable and lush. That's when I notice my belly...

But that's enough for now  8)

I just imagined you in tight bootyshorts working and shaking your ass, which I'm sure is just as big, round, full and just utterly bangable and...yeah, it's a pretty damn awesome thought.

Mmmm, booty shorts, my old friend...  ;D

I'd be reading a book while shaking my ass though, just sayin'

Not such an outrageous compliment, seriously. I've been staring at your pictures since yesterday wondering how is it POSSIBLE for you to even exist, because your proportions are out of this world @.@ If you gained even a little I think I might just spontaneously combust. And thank you for your compliments towards me too! It's really flattering to know I made such a sexy, classy lady even a little bicurious.

Oh more than a little!

I just can not stop looking at your pics either, especially your latest, I mean, MY GOD girl,

you're just so deliciously soft looking. I want to see if your body feels like mine, is that weird?

Because the very thought of it kinda excites the buhjeezus outa me...

As for questions, I do have one: Do you have any favourite books? I love getting to know people through their taste in reading material  ;D

Ooo good question! I'm a bit of a sci-fi nut to be honest, so lately I've been reading books from the Enderverse,

and a series called Dream Park, and a novel called The Bradbury Report, which I absolutely adored, about an elderly man and woman raising the man's clone as their son and teaching him about the world. It was sad and beautiful and wonderfully written. Oh, also I recently finished American Gods by Neil Gaiman, which was a terrific read - SO stimulating to the imagination, so many amazing, ridiculous characters to conjure up in my mind.

How about you? What do you read/what are you reading at the moment??

Hey Bouncy I have a few questions

1. How tall are you

2. How much do you weigh

3. How big are your boobs?

4. My goodness I love your curves.....ok that's not really a question I admit lol

:-P

1. abooooout 5'9

2. I have absolutely no idea, last time I checked I was about 143lb, but my weight fluctuates like crazy

3. It's hard to know, for women it's always tricky to work out your exact size. The bra I'm wearing in the most recent photo is a 14E, but as you can see, it's sliiiiightly too small. I really should get some new bras/underwear, but such things cost money, which I have scant little of at the moment.

4. Not a question, still awesome, thank you very much :D

I remember you from FF, and yet, their admins really suck the hell out of the community lately.  Glad to see another intellectual bbw on here. Secondly, do you read private messages? Welcome back.

Hey you :)

As Jay said, I'm getting a few PMs at the moment and trying to get back to as many as possible with what time I have, but really, I'd much rather discuss everything and answer questions and get to know people out HERE in the thread, that way it's more of a communal thing, and I don't have to answer the same question a bunch of times, you know?

I hope that's okay with people...?

In this concert of compliments, I maybe return late,

We spend with you great moments, o glorious fate!

Since you are a bookworm, my rhymes you'd rate,

See you soon, and perhaps on here find a soulmate!

That magnificent performance earns a standing ovulation  ::)

Why thank you, I do too enjoy a good mystery and you my dear I look forward to getting to the bottom of, you should know I'm very much the gumshoe 8).

The bottom you say....?

How's this for a clue detective?

post-29747-14513434925721_thumb.jpg

For reals!?

Well ok then :)

So do I so do I! :D

Why is it that the words 'squeeze,' 'straining' and 'too small shirts' now get me all hot under the collar?

I love it. Thank you for looking at every inch of me, haha!

Weeeell, I've never really told people about my fatty imaginings, but generally they start with me doing my usual bit of sitting/lying/bouncing around home in minimal clothes as tight if not tighter than the ones in my pics thus far. On the odd occasion I like to get a little high (if anyone has a problem with this, I apologise), and just let my imagination run wild. I sit in a comfy chair, bounce myself ever so softly, and start to imagine my bouncing getting heavier, and heavier, then look down at myself and imagine my thighs spreading out ever so slooowly, as if filling with luscious cream, and my already generous rump starts to swell beneath me, slowly filling more and more of the chair and making me feel ever more comfortable and lush. That's when I notice my belly...

But that's enough for now  8)

I'd be reading a book while shaking my ass though, just sayin.

The bottom you say....?

1: YES FOR REALS~

2. Shhhh don't question it. Give it to ze word's and enjoy their magical touch~ (creepy in and out of context mwuahahahha)

3.AWWW but but but... that was awesome ;-;

4. caaaause the tightness would be distracting from the contents of the book? =o

5.if this post kicks off page five, your post will be the best end to a page ever. =p (badum tss)

The bottom you say....?

jpy5ar.jpg

I say it's a very delicious clue indeed! What it confirms is that you are a true hourglass shape, which of course I had no doubt about that, also we know you're a larger than an e-cup! My guess is that you're a small g-cup, sadly we need more data to make a better judgement though, one without the bra would be most helpful for this study. So you're a sci-fi nut, oh how interesting, I'm one too if you couldn't tell. Makes those weight gain fantasies that much more intriguing. So we know what you read but what do you watch? I'm towards the end of Farscape season two right now and I'm really enjoying it, makes me wonder why I didn't watch it when it first aired, I also can assume you're a whovian yes? I sure hope all my gifs have not been wasted on you :P.

Bouncy, I am totally digging what I am seeing and reading here. Not only do you have the curves, you also seem to have the brains - a huge plus in my books!

Your body is such a turn-on. Not only is your boobs-waist-hips ratio wonderful, or that little belly that stretches your shirt oh-so-nicely, but those legs... damn, those are some fine-looking legs in your second picture. Not to mention your chest, for, well, obvious reasons. I've always had a kink for too small bras, but damn, your third photo totally made my jaw hit the ground. So nice to look at! But I bet that's not the smallest bra you've worn under that shirt... hopefully you'll catch my train of thought here  :P

Meanwhile, I'll just sit... here... trying not to drool and trying to stop my imagination... I think I'm going nuts. Lol.

Guest temporary

I could only think of one thing with all this talk of clues:

hardly-boys.jpg

You look like a slightly slimmer version of AmateurArt. I can't think of a higher compliment to give.

You look like a slightly slimmer version of AmateurArt. I can't think of a higher compliment to give.

Let us pray they never meet.. It would be awesome for a moment, but the universe would implode with an incredible force of... of... I don't even know! But I doubt the fabric of reality would be able to withstand it.

Guest temporary

Let us pray they never meet.. It would be awesome for a moment, but the universe would implode with an incredible force of... of... I don't even know! But I doubt the fabric of reality would be able to withstand it.

Worth it. The damage that'd be done to their bodies given a month together and unlimited funds...

Worth it. The damage that'd be done to their bodies given a month together and unlimited funds...

*slaps* No we can't risk it.. it would be a wondrous moment brighter than any star, but the two of them together in one location would lead to  that point in the earth melting to  the core, in-which the two source of heat clash, and cause an explosion so large it wipes all of existence in an instant. or... Atleast the earth and moon...

Guest temporary

*slaps* No we can't risk it.. it would be a wondrous moment brighter than any star, but the two of them together in one location would lead to  that point in the earth melting to  the core, in-which the two source of heat clash, and cause an explosion so large it wipes all of existence in an instant. or... Atleast the earth and moon...

I see. If the damage could be localized (on a universal scale), the solution is simple: a deep-space space station. Since they'd be too busy eating and exploring their curves together, someone else would have to go to do all the sciencey-drivey stuff. As you can tell from my technical proposal, I'm well qualified, so for the good of humanity, I selflessly volunteer. Bouncy, AA, does this plan have your approval? As soon as I get the go ahead, we'll get our top men on it right away.

I'd be reading a book while shaking my ass though, just sayin'

Bouncy, that just makes the scene even hotter for me. What book would you be reading?

jpy5ar.jpg

I'm gonna take a break from the sexy talk for a second just to say by the Eye of Harmony that is DISTURBING. I feel like I've seen that before too, on one of the actual stories. The Two Doctors, perhaps?

I see. If the damage could be localized (on a universal scale), the solution is simple: a deep-space space station. Since they'd be too busy eating and exploring their curves together, someone else would have to go to do all the sciencey-drivey stuff. As you can tell from my technical proposal, I'm well qualified, so for the good of humanity, I selflessly volunteer. Bouncy, AA, does this plan have your approval? As soon as I get the go ahead, we'll get our top men on it right away.

Sounds like Bouncy's really into space too...

This is a great piece of erotica you have written here.

That magnificent performance earns a standing ovulation 

A naughty word game and what I guess is a great compliment at the same time, and that for me.  You know how to play with my mind.

Je ne peux que m'incliner devant tant de talents, mademoiselle. Did you know that this term 'talent' was also the name, used at least in French, to speak about one of the most valuable currencies in the Antiquity? Well, I wish the both meanings of that term were true for you, so you can reach your dream figure.

Oh more than a little!

I just can not stop looking at your pics either, especially your latest, I mean, MY GOD girl,

you're just so deliciously soft looking. I want to see if your body feels like mine, is that weird?

Because the very thought of it kinda excites the buhjeezus outa me...

Ooo good question! I'm a bit of a sci-fi nut to be honest, so lately I've been reading books from the Enderverse,

and a series called Dream Park, and a novel called The Bradbury Report, which I absolutely adored, about an elderly man and woman raising the man's clone as their son and teaching him about the world. It was sad and beautiful and wonderfully written. Oh, also I recently finished American Gods by Neil Gaiman, which was a terrific read - SO stimulating to the imagination, so many amazing, ridiculous characters to conjure up in my mind.

How about you? What do you read/what are you reading at the moment??

Damn, I'm pretty sure that thought excites me more than you! Also, that diamond shaped gap that your butt and legs combines to form is just hnng

And I've noticed that you're a sci-fi lover, haha. Dr Who, a profile picture of an astronaut girl, Daft Punk? The fact that you read sci-fi books ties everything together neatly. I usually read fantasy, but I've been trying to look for some good science fiction lately. As for the Enderverse, I'm going to start on it as I read Ender's Game last year and it presented some really interesting concepts, would love to see where Orson Scott Card takes it. I'll pick up the Dream Park series and The Bradbury Report if it's available in the local libraries here since I trust your taste in books :D

I have read American Gods and most other novels by Neil Gaiman; he's one of those writers who can really make you feel like you're experiencing the story first-hand with the imagery. I suggest you pick up Anansi Boys next as it's set in the same universe as American Gods, then after that read everything else by Neil Gaiman  ;D

Recently I've read the first two books in The Long Earth series by Terry Pratchett and Stephen Baxter, it's a science fiction collaborative work about an infinite parallel worlds and while I do feel that it explores some novel concepts, it tries to cram too many events and ideas into too short an amount of pages to make it a really groundbreaking series. I love Terry Pratchett though, so I will still be reading the third book in this series when it comes out haha.

I'm currently reading Bedlam by Chistopher Brookmyre: on the blurb, it's a science fiction book about a scientist who gets trapped in a video game but it's also so much more than that. I don't want to give away spoilers and I'm still not done with the whole book yet so I'll just recommend you to read it too and form your own opinion on it  ;D

Man, this really turned into a wall of text about books on a fetish forum, huh. I should just retreat back into the nerd corner :(

I'm gonna take a break from the sexy talk for a second just to say by the Eye of Harmony that is DISTURBING. I feel like I've seen that before too, on one of the actual stories. The Two Doctors, perhaps?

giphy.gif

Why yes it is Jay! I love The Two Doctors btw, not only is it a great team up between the second and sixth Doctor but it's the last story featuring the sontarans where we can take them seriously.

Like others here, I first saw your original content last month. Besides the mesmeric pull of the Orbs of Mass Distraction, I knew I had to see more of that silky-smooth plumpness filling out your thighs and belly (in the twin senses of 'more pictures' and 'there should be more weight on them'.) I proceeded to greatly amuse myself by sending the following message and I'm glad I can share now:

Ladies and gentlemen, do we have some talent for you, hot off the presses! She's going to bounce right up to the circle of champions, and you don't want to miss a second! What will be first? Blue jeans bursting boldly, unable to bear breathtaking, bodacious buttitude? Blouses breaking, barely blanketing ballooning belly and bottomless bellybutton? Bras blown up by broadening bombshells? That's just the beginning of the billion bouncy B's, folks, her beauty has no bound and can only build the bigger she grows and more she shows! This fellow's here for the interview of a lifetime!

There's certainly not an abundance of clever personalities like yours, as attractive to the mind as to the eye, so I vehemently look forward to you sharing more of whatever you feel like!

You were on FF? Maybe that's why your body looks a lil bit familiar to me. Or maybe that's just because you're hiding in a corner in every man's (and woman's, probably) dreams.

Anyway, to update and upgrade my previous comment: I'm probably certain you didn't look ridiculous thinner. Somehow, your body feels natural (because it is natural), while on so many models it's nothing natural. But I may admit that with that little chub that you have all around you, and especially around your hips and thighs, the balance has been restored. (yes, "minimal softness", because... I'm sure you're plushy and all, but your body looks like a little shrine designed to offer us that generous breast you've been blessed with)

Also, I absolutely have to have you listen to that song. (did I say you "love" the word tits? That's not what I meant to say, this song is all about laughters)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25173367/12%20-%20Production%20Value.mp3

Hey! While I was sleeping we passed 100 posts and 10000 views on this thread!

WEEEEE  ;D

Whoa, ok, a lot of wonderfully awesome and insanely fun replies! eeee!

The impulse to reply to as many as possible is somewhat overwhelming.

Here I go...

Firstly (because I can't seem to quote you properly Saucerful of Harry):

Well, clearly I'm no E cup, haha. You might be right about the current G status.

Once I can rub two dollars together, I'll go out and buy 3 bras -

1 really classy and expensive,

1 purely utilitarian (thick straps! Skin coloured!)

1 maybe in a GG, just to grow into, you know?

Prepare yourself, because I'm about to commit a small kind of heresy...

Unfortunately, while I'm loving your gif usage, and completely pick up all the references that have been made,

I can not actually call myself a Whovian! I've watched episodes throughout my life, but I've never been an addict or a true fan. 10 and 11 are my favourites other than the legendary Tom Baker, but I'm well aware that those are some preeeetty cliche Dr choices right there. I'M SO SORRY I'm not a bigger fan. Forgive me? Think less of me?

To be entirely honest, I don't actually watch much TV. Crazy in this day and age, I know, but with the sheer plethora of "AMAZING TV SERIES" these days, I simply don't have time to invest in any of them. I lead a busy life and I sadly can't afford to get insanely emotionally involved in a long, intense series, like your breaking bads or your Game of Thrones or even your Sopranos and whatnot. NOT EVEN MADMEN, which hurts to say, because I kind of idolise Joan Holloway...

I watch some comedy series and cartoons, but only because they generally don't demand massive psychological involvement.

In actual fact, I'm more of a massive movie buff. Been one my whole life. I could ramble for hours about my favourite movies, directors, cinematographers, sound designers etc, but rambling about non-curve related stuff isn't appropriate for a place like this. Let's all look at my butt instead huh?  ;D

Now, onto quotable replies!

Bouncy, I am totally digging what I am seeing and reading here. Not only do you have the curves, you also seem to have the brains - a huge plus in my books!

...but those legs... damn, those are some fine-looking legs in your second picture.

Thank you for noticing the brain behind the bust! haha. It's marvellous to have someone, anyone appreciate what's going on upstairs, especially when downstairs and the basement can be so, uh, attention-grabbing...  :D

Also thank you very much for the leg compliment! I really like my legs and people rarely notice them :)

I'll respond to all the Amateur Art posts in three words.

Oh. God. Yes.

AA was one of the first girls that made me realise there was a place for me online.

She is, as you would all know, an utter inspiration, in so many ways. Especially in the pants.

It's the voice, the ever expanding body, the sheer sensual exhilaration she clearly has in it all.

She is a dream within a fantasy within a layer of thick, juicy, creamy, flowing cheesecake.

I'd let her fatten me up in a heartbeat.

Bouncy, that just makes the scene even hotter for me. What book would you be reading?

Watchmen.

This is a great piece of erotica you have written here.

A naughty word game and what I guess is a great compliment at the same time, and that for me.  You know how to play with my mind.

Je ne peux que m'incliner devant tant de talents, mademoiselle. Did you know that this term 'talent' was also the name, used at least in French, to speak about one of the most valuable currencies in the Antiquity? Well, I wish the both meanings of that term were true for you, so you can reach your dream figure.

Thank you for diving into my words and thoughts and tasting my ideas.

You're really quite charming, have made me blush and I thank you for the mental stimulation

you've provided me with in turn. Merci beaucoup x

Damn, I'm pretty sure that thought excites me more than you! Also, that diamond shaped gap that your butt and legs combines to form is just hnng

BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS etc

Man, this really turned into a wall of text about books on a fetish forum, huh. I should just retreat back into the nerd corner :(

Oh I'm pretty sure we might just be exciting each other to the exact same level  ;D

I'm loving that you enjoy my butt diamond so much. I hadn't realised how pronounced it was in that pic!

Please don't ever stop yourself from totally nerding out with me. As the only other girl I get to talk to on this thread (and a stunningly gorgeous one at that), I'm keen to chat with you about everything and anything!

I actually HAVE read Anansi Boys, though I didn't like it quite as much as American Gods. The story was great, and of course the writing was brilliant, I just didn't have as much fun with the characters, and plots based around "someone's whole life getting screwed up by circumstances they MUST keep a secret even though it would be fine to just explain it to people" always bother me a bit. They always ruffle my internal logic feathers in a somewhat frustrating way.

Bedlam sounds really cool! I will definitely have to check it out. Don't worry, I never judge a book by it's blurb. You have to live a story to feel it's energy :)

Thank you so so much for discussing books with me mtui.

I'm starting to think you're serious girlfriend material  ::)

Bouncy, I am very late,

But you do look really great.

If I met you in the street,

I would stagger on my feet.

Wilan, poet within my thread,

composing dreams within my head,

I only hope I make the cut

will you approve my soft, plump butt?

Wow, bouncy, that backside pic is just unreal!  Your body is just amazing in every way, like some others have said I have a hard time believing a girl like you even exists!  Thank you so much for sharing your great beauty with us!

Oh I exist alright ;D

I mean, I think I do...

Therefore I do.

Thanks for the pic love! I had so much fun taking that shot and getting it right, it's great to hear some feedback for it. No need to thank me for sharing, I just like to show off  :P

Like others here, I first saw your original content last month. Besides the mesmeric pull of the Orbs of Mass Distraction, I knew I had to see more of that silky-smooth plumpness filling out your thighs and belly (in the twin senses of 'more pictures' and 'there should be more weight on them'.) I proceeded to greatly amuse myself by sending the following message and I'm glad I can share now:

Ladies and gentlemen, do we have some talent for you, hot off the presses! She's going to bounce right up to the circle of champions, and you don't want to miss a second! What will be first? Blue jeans bursting boldly, unable to bear breathtaking, bodacious buttitude? Blouses breaking, barely blanketing ballooning belly and bottomless bellybutton? Bras blown up by broadening bombshells? That's just the beginning of the billion bouncy B's, folks, her beauty has no bound and can only build the bigger she grows and more she shows! This fellow's here for the interview of a lifetime!

There's certainly not an abundance of clever personalities like yours, as attractive to the mind as to the eye, so I vehemently look forward to you sharing more of whatever you feel like!

YOU sir, have an utterly majestic and wholly blissful way with words!

Congratulations on posting one of the most intriguing and overwhelmingly fun reactions

this curvy gal has ever received. I adore the way you spin a sentence and play with stimulating

cadence. I would love to hear you describe me waking up and getting dressed in the morning...  ;)

You were on FF? Maybe that's why your body looks a lil bit familiar to me. Or maybe that's just because you're hiding in a corner in every man's (and woman's, probably) dreams.

hahahaaa! What a fantastic compliment. I'm not one to hide though, as you may have noticed  :)

Thank you for the new song link as well, I'll check it out!

PHEW, replies done!

Thank you once again to all of you who took the time to look at my photos, read my words, get to know me

and enjoy the hell out of me. I'll always welcome you with open arms and a soft, bouncy bosom  ;D

All these wonderful comments of all different kinds just makes me want to post more and more pictures,

so you can be sure that the more reactions/responses/feedback I get for each and every pic, the more I'll post in future. I can't WAIT to see what you all think of my next pic. What can I say, I'm a feedback glutton!

On that note, I realise that my recent photo - while fun to shoot - didn't actually give much of a sense of my posterior shaping. Here's a little something that might clear that up for you, along with a taste of the kind of movies I'm into...

as ever, pleeeeease do let me know what you think, and feel free to go into detail  ;)

post-29747-14513434949029_thumb.jpg

Guest Professor Aronnax

You look fantastic coming and going!  You like Jayne Mansfield and you want to fill out?  The girl can't help it.  ;)

Ever read the original DUNE books?  I'm also a history geek, I like Herbert's use of esoteric history to create a complex future world.