they call me Bouncy... (pics page 1, 3, 4, 6, new pic page 7!)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you look fantastic!  Welcome to Curvage, I hope you stick around for awhile, you are quite stunning!!

Why thank you, very nice of you to say! I think I might just have to :D

Aptly named, Also I love what I see!

Much obliged :) I'm digging your name, display pic and tagline! Let's be spacefriends!

You're beautiful! Welcome!

YOU are the beautiful one around here Honibunny, so thank you for the compliment  :-*

What / Who is your avatar supposed to be?

I don't know but I desperately want to find out. It's a stunning photo. LOVE IT.

Great pics, welcome to our lovely forum. :D

This might sound weird, but I have to say--you remind me a lot of a user on deviantART who would take pictures of herself in black and white, often wearing an astronaut's helmet, sort of like the one in your avatar. I don't remember her name, but your body type is very similar. Are you the same girl?

Whoa. Tell me more of this astronaut girl, I'm curious to hear all about my doppleganger!

I must say you look absolutely...

stellar

welcome to curvage!

slow. clap. subtle. head. nod. affirmation. of. playing. well.

Do you happen to like Daft Punk?

Great body nonetheless.

I like earlier Daft Punk. Homework and Discovery.

The original Michel Gondri filmclip for Around the World was one of the first major pop cultural

impacts on my life; blew my mind as a kid, became a part of who I am.

Their more recent music doesn't do much for me. Get Lucky is of course one of the most

mathematically catchy songs in existence though.

Also, for some reason it bothers me that they have COMPLETELY monopolised the

artist-as-mystrious-robot business.

haha ;)

You're looking utterly delicious, dear. I remember you popping up on FF for a brief  period not too long ago, but it's understandable why you'd leave the site. New girls do tend to get quite swamped by messages on there, especially when they post photos as jaw-droppingly gorgeous as yours.

I actually quite enjoy FF and was really excited to be a part of that community, and the message swamping was quite wonderful - so many delightful and legitimately well written messages came through, but after about 2 days my account was suspended because I refused to send the admin a picture of my face to prove my identity. So much for the fun of internet anonymity, right?

It's a shame actually, there were a few fantastic messages I had yet to reply to that I can't now. Oh well. Perhaps those people will find me on here...?

Those are some amazing curves you have there. :)

Thaaaankya, talk like that will expose you to more of them ;)

The original is by photographer Art Kane, made around 1960

Well done and thank you very much indeed Quizzmaster, I've really been enjoying Art Kane's work since

you pointed me in the right direction. That album cover is definitely not the original. Looks like a local band's first EP, haha. Now I'm curious what they sound like...

I wish I could. I remember there was even a thread here for her, but I don't remember if that was the old board or this one. She retired a while back, gave people a grace period to download her photos and then closed her site completely. I had some of them, but that was a few computers ago. I don't even remember her name.

Hopefully someone else who has a better memory about this kind of thing can tell us.

Well then! Yes I share your hope that someone else might remember more. I'm really curious! :D

I really don't get why your username is bouncybouncy. Care to elaborate?

Let's just say my legs aren't the only thing that move when I walk ;)

Maybe it could be explained with a video  ;)

Easy there turbo, there have only been 2 pics thus far. More pics to come, THEN maybe a vid, maaaaaybe  8)

Thank you so very VERY much to everyone for all the warm welcome's! You all certainly

know how to make a bouncy gal feel at home!

xx

Great pics. Kickin' personality. Lovely curves. Sounds like the begining of something wonderful.

YOU sir, made me smile  :)

Bless.

I think you might be talking about StacyTron. I remember her from DA a few years ago. She fits your description very accurately.

hmmm, StacyTron. Why does that sound familiar? Methinks I'll have to look into this further...

you have an amazing body, can't wait to see more.

I'm very curious to know what about my body you (and everyone else for that matter) find so amazing. Call me vain, call me a glutton for descriptive compliments (and pizza), I don't care, I just like knowing

what exactly people find attractive/unattractive about my body. I love in-depth, creatively-worded descriptions  ;D

I've got some more pics for you all very very soon,

so keep your eyes peeled :P

xx bouncy

holy crap, even if i wasn't already bisexual this would have turned me into one. You have great boobs! size, shape, everything about them is literally perfect. Pretty thighs too :D

Got curious, had a look through your photos...

Holy crap yourself! Your body is utterly devastatingly nice; I actually feel quite honoured to have you like any part of mine. 

Your entire figure is simply stunning and I just can't take my eyes off your gorgeous face, luscious hips and adorable belly...!

ahem, excuse me, started to get a little carried away there!  ::)

You know, I've always been relatively straight, but, I think you just may have changed that.

Thank YOU for the compliment, and for the game-changer  ;)

What do I think? My mind is too blown to think right now, the sexiness is far too overwhelming.

Ever see a Weeping Angel with THIS sort of figure? ah....noooooo.  ;D

Very glad to have blown your mind! Once you come down off your high, you'll

have to tell me what you enjoyed so much (please)

Seriously though, your body is insane, and you seem like a hella cool lady. One damn near perfect package. :D

Why thank you! What a charmer... seriously... 'hella cool lady' legitimately makes me smile  :D

I try...

ferment your love by posting more pictures

entice me to do so by reacting in a way that prompts further fermentation

...I think im drooling. Sorry, that photo is incredible. You've got amazingly full and perfectly formed tits.

Your bra is straining to hold those massive knockers; its like your boobs are bursting up through the middle trying to bounce out of your shirt (or at least that's probably what happens when you run up the stairs ;D )

...and those curves just go doooooowwwwnnn

Random question:

Has your growing bust encouraged you to gain, now or ever?

Just curious. You're amazing.

Now THAT'S a fun response  ;D

Way to go on being descriptive and honest and imaginative!

You're damn right about the trying to bounce out of my shirt part, especially when I purposefully wear bras a cup size to small to get that perfect bulge...  ;)

Also, the word tits always makes me laugh. Always has, always will.

In answer to the random question, I've fantasised on and off about gaining throughout

my entire life actually, but with my active lifestyle I never seem to be able to keep much weight on,

and I can't reeeeeeaally afford to eat as much as I'd need to to properly plump up and get bouncier than ever!

Doesn't stop me fantasising of course... :D

Thanks for being curious!

Well, for details...

I absolutely love how tight the blue and white fabric is around your chest. How the stripes are far, far more stretched in places.

I love the pose you're in in the second photo, because I'm imagining you straddling and feeling your soft, smooth thighs pushing in, and that round stomach that seems to be a size too big for your shirts, heavily resting on top.

And on the last one - it's tantalizing just how stretched that material, and your bra underneath look. It's almost as if you deliberately bought a shirt made for somebody smaller so people will notice how tightly squeezed they are in there. It's hot how much your panties are digging into your soft hips, and how your shirt seems to have no hope of covering your stomach.

More than that though - the openness and attitude. "useme.jpg" - oh, absolutely and forcefully. THOSE are turn-ons  8)

Oh now I am really starting to dig these comments - this is seriously why I started posting!

Is it lame that I like hearing this sort of feedback?

Thank you so much for being so deliciously descriptive and really enunciating what you like about me and why.

I loved the way you put it across, and if I'm to be entiiiirely honest, it was actually totally hot  :)

Funny that you mention undersize shirts bought deliberately...

...because that's precisely what I do. It just feels so, so, sooo nice to have my softness constricted,

as if it's going to tear its way out at any moment, you know? You can't imagine how much fun it is getting dressed...

Well done on noticing the file name too  ;)

Thank you all SO MUCH again for the comments, I hope there will be more!

Is that insanely vain of me?

Eh, whatever.

The only thing we haven't seen yet sadly is your rear end, which is fine because I'm sure it's wonderful too, but you know it's wonderful already don't you?

Rear end you say.... hmmmmmmm....  ;D

You also have this sense of mystery about yourself too, granted some of that is because you're a new member but you don't show your face, you fully admit to being vain, an interesting taste in music(at least from my perspective), and you fantasize about growing larger! I find the last one the most intriguing, so Bouncy hows this for a reply 8)?

A perfect reply sir, thank you kindly. I love that in 3 pictures you've already clocked onto how much I love a good mystery; nothing is more fun than slowly, gradually revealing a highly stimulating idea. The fun is keeping just that little bit hidden so one's imagination is always set in motion  ;)

Marvelous photos!  I'm so glad you've joined our community.  You have a figure that Jayne Mansfield would envy.  And you watch Doctor Who as well!  Life couldn't get any better.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PFFFFFF JAYNE MANSFIELD ENVYING ME? PFFFFF dude you're talking about one of my idols.

Almost no one on the face of the Earth at any time in human history has ever looked better than

Jayne Freaking Mansfield.

So, amazing compliment, simply amazing. You made me blush, ME. Applause for you.

At first I wasn't sure, but now I'm so incredibly glad I joined this community. People like you

make it fun as hell. I'M MAKING FRIENDS YAAAAAY.

And I'm shouting too much today.

pfff. mansfield. pfff.

Parts of your body I find utterly amazing...the way your underwear digs into your soft, meaty curvy hips, the way your thighs spread a bit when you sit down, little hint of a tummy roll (indication of actual chub, not just a food baby), and those magnificent breasts just begging to burst from that bra/shirt, just begging to be unleashed.

aaaaaand now I'm aroused.

(thank you for looking so closely ;) )

Edit: Hmmm favorite things about it hmmm? I must say I love how far into this you are as it shows rather easily. Purposely wearing clothes far far far to small.  Knowing it'll make those curves overflow in all the right ways! It's so amazing and wonderful and i'ma get a cold bucket of water. *splash* right... Where was I going....

No need to cool yourself down, let's keep things nice and toasty in here, like a cuddle from a certain

juicy, bouncy lady...

Right I think I was having a fanboy moment.... Basically I love how it entices you, so much so you do it on your own agenda. When someone know's what excites them and the other party involved, and purposely flaunts what they know they got.... fun times are had.

I love fun times. Let's make this fun for everyone!!

Especially me.

Oh my. Have I already commented on your thread? I'm not sure, my mind has gone blank right now.

I've never quite seen a body like yours. You have just the minimal amount of softness, but just enough to make your thighs and belly look cute; your breasts, however... and yet, it could become ridiculous, like some siliconed model; but yours just blend in perfectly and emphasize the whole of your body. Now I hope it makes sense, I'm just writing down toughts as they've come.

I'm a BIG fan of flow-of-consciousness writing - in fact I do it all the time - so don't worry about making sense,

I'd much rather just hear what pours out of your brain when seeing my pics and reading my thoughts ;)

It's nice to hear you think my body isn't tooooo ridiculous. I used to be much, MUCH thinner but still

had a lot of the boobage, which I always thought looked unbalanced, which is why I'm kinda psyched that

the softness has poured into me over the last few years. Things are looking a liiiittle more proportional.

A little.

Also, loving how you said "minimal softness." I can guarantee you right now, in real life it is anything but

minimal! I'm essentially a squeezy toy.

With a brain.

(NB: also, sadly, I couldn't open that song you posted, don't have spotify. I don't LOVE the word tits, it

just makes me laugh, because it's silly and when men say it, especially to a lady, it's hilariously uncool, haha)

Holy shit.

Was für eine geile Frau!

Ich werde Ihre Hüpfburg...  ;)

Also, schnell schnell protect ze gold.

(if anyone picks up that reference, you are my new best friend)

Wowwie... Dare I say one of the best pictures ever?? Amazing softness and a killer vibe to top! You're amazingdingding!

Dingdingdingdingdingding! Correct.

Thaaaaankya  ;D

Are you a bombshell? Cause your body is bangin'.

oh I'll explode all over everyone here.

wait ew.

but then again....

I'm not going to blink because I don't want to miss one single inch of your gorgeous figure. ;):)

Smooth as silk, thank you sir  :-*

giphy.gif

This is one of the best threads in a long time.

Cantstandya!

Seriously though? Best thread in a long time? That praise is waaaaay too lofty man.

BUT I'LL TAKE IT.  8)

In Conclusion:

Once again, thank you for ALL your comments and friendliness and general

awesomeness, I'm really starting to like it here, and feel insanely welcomed and safe and

comfortable. The kind of comfort that makes me want to post more pictures...

On a final note, I feel so relaxed around here that I kinda want you fine people to know

more about me, so please, ask me questions, ANY questions. I'm an open book and I'll

try to answer all the interesting ones!

OKSEEYABYEBYE

ps. man I ramble. Is this an issue?

Wow!  I think if you aren't already a professional model, you sure should be!  That's one of the hottest pics ever posted on Curvage, or anywhere for that matter!  :thumbsup:

I'm trying to see through the hyperbole but I can't and I have no reason to anyway,

Thank you for an utterly outrageous compliment; I'm so giddily glad to have

posted an image people think is all that good. Just hope I haven't set my own bar too high...

I doooo love to pose (total poser), but generally girls with my proportions don't get modelling gigs of any kind other than hip hop magazines, which is awesome because I love hip hop (mostly instrumental hip hop), but they don't really celebrate the brain and personality attached to those bodies...

But I digress, THANK YOU for the killer compliment. I feel... successful?

Also continue rambling it's great fun reading this stuff. It's fun and silly, and lovely and awesome! Please continue doing as you do it's awesome!  It's for reals the best thing ever!

For reals!?

Well ok then :)

Been a while since this site has had the pleasure of seeing such a busty buxom beauty. Bouncy you are indeed all of that and more. Marvelous pic, a true joy to behold :-)

Well I'm glad to be a breast of fresh air around here!

guuuuuuuh that was terrible. I apologise. To everyone. Ever.

Thank you for taking pleasure from the sight of me - that's the whole plan ;D

I love the way you squeeze your plush softness into too tight clothes! :D Your breasts and curvy hips straining against the fabric! And I love how your little pot belly is on display from your too small shirts!

So do I so do I! :D

Why is it that the words 'squeeze,' 'straining' and 'too small shirts' now get me all hot under the collar?

I love it. Thank you for looking at every inch of me, haha!

It must be something to see you walking down the street, I'm sure you live up to your screen name miss Bouncy ;)

I generally dress sliiiiightly less provocatively most days in public, and keep my bouncing to a minimum

so as not to draw TOO much attention... but yes some days, I just gotta bounce, you know?  ;)

Anyway, I have a question. You say you've had fantasies about gaining and becoming even more bouncy and plush most of your life. What do these fantasies entail? If it's alright to ask of course. Anyway, welcome to curvage  :D

Weeeell, I've never really told people about my fatty imaginings, but generally they start with me doing my usual bit of sitting/lying/bouncing around home in minimal clothes as tight if not tighter than the ones in my pics thus far. On the odd occasion I like to get a little high (if anyone has a problem with this, I apologise), and just let my imagination run wild. I sit in a comfy chair, bounce myself ever so softly, and start to imagine my bouncing getting heavier, and heavier, then look down at myself and imagine my thighs spreading out ever so slooowly, as if filling with luscious cream, and my already generous rump starts to swell beneath me, slowly filling more and more of the chair and making me feel ever more comfortable and lush. That's when I notice my belly...

But that's enough for now  8)

I just imagined you in tight bootyshorts working and shaking your ass, which I'm sure is just as big, round, full and just utterly bangable and...yeah, it's a pretty damn awesome thought.

Mmmm, booty shorts, my old friend...  ;D

I'd be reading a book while shaking my ass though, just sayin'

Not such an outrageous compliment, seriously. I've been staring at your pictures since yesterday wondering how is it POSSIBLE for you to even exist, because your proportions are out of this world @.@ If you gained even a little I think I might just spontaneously combust. And thank you for your compliments towards me too! It's really flattering to know I made such a sexy, classy lady even a little bicurious.

Oh more than a little!

I just can not stop looking at your pics either, especially your latest, I mean, MY GOD girl,

you're just so deliciously soft looking. I want to see if your body feels like mine, is that weird?

Because the very thought of it kinda excites the buhjeezus outa me...

As for questions, I do have one: Do you have any favourite books? I love getting to know people through their taste in reading material  ;D

Ooo good question! I'm a bit of a sci-fi nut to be honest, so lately I've been reading books from the Enderverse,

and a series called Dream Park, and a novel called The Bradbury Report, which I absolutely adored, about an elderly man and woman raising the man's clone as their son and teaching him about the world. It was sad and beautiful and wonderfully written. Oh, also I recently finished American Gods by Neil Gaiman, which was a terrific read - SO stimulating to the imagination, so many amazing, ridiculous characters to conjure up in my mind.

How about you? What do you read/what are you reading at the moment??

Hey Bouncy I have a few questions

1. How tall are you

2. How much do you weigh

3. How big are your boobs?

4. My goodness I love your curves.....ok that's not really a question I admit lol

:-P

1. abooooout 5'9

2. I have absolutely no idea, last time I checked I was about 143lb, but my weight fluctuates like crazy

3. It's hard to know, for women it's always tricky to work out your exact size. The bra I'm wearing in the most recent photo is a 14E, but as you can see, it's sliiiiightly too small. I really should get some new bras/underwear, but such things cost money, which I have scant little of at the moment.

4. Not a question, still awesome, thank you very much :D

I remember you from FF, and yet, their admins really suck the hell out of the community lately.  Glad to see another intellectual bbw on here. Secondly, do you read private messages? Welcome back.

Hey you :)

As Jay said, I'm getting a few PMs at the moment and trying to get back to as many as possible with what time I have, but really, I'd much rather discuss everything and answer questions and get to know people out HERE in the thread, that way it's more of a communal thing, and I don't have to answer the same question a bunch of times, you know?

I hope that's okay with people...?

In this concert of compliments, I maybe return late,

We spend with you great moments, o glorious fate!

Since you are a bookworm, my rhymes you'd rate,

See you soon, and perhaps on here find a soulmate!

That magnificent performance earns a standing ovulation  ::)

Why thank you, I do too enjoy a good mystery and you my dear I look forward to getting to the bottom of, you should know I'm very much the gumshoe 8).

The bottom you say....?

How's this for a clue detective?

post-29747-14513434925721_thumb.jpg

Hey! While I was sleeping we passed 100 posts and 10000 views on this thread!

WEEEEE  ;D

Whoa, ok, a lot of wonderfully awesome and insanely fun replies! eeee!

The impulse to reply to as many as possible is somewhat overwhelming.

Here I go...

Firstly (because I can't seem to quote you properly Saucerful of Harry):

Well, clearly I'm no E cup, haha. You might be right about the current G status.

Once I can rub two dollars together, I'll go out and buy 3 bras -

1 really classy and expensive,

1 purely utilitarian (thick straps! Skin coloured!)

1 maybe in a GG, just to grow into, you know?

Prepare yourself, because I'm about to commit a small kind of heresy...

Unfortunately, while I'm loving your gif usage, and completely pick up all the references that have been made,

I can not actually call myself a Whovian! I've watched episodes throughout my life, but I've never been an addict or a true fan. 10 and 11 are my favourites other than the legendary Tom Baker, but I'm well aware that those are some preeeetty cliche Dr choices right there. I'M SO SORRY I'm not a bigger fan. Forgive me? Think less of me?

To be entirely honest, I don't actually watch much TV. Crazy in this day and age, I know, but with the sheer plethora of "AMAZING TV SERIES" these days, I simply don't have time to invest in any of them. I lead a busy life and I sadly can't afford to get insanely emotionally involved in a long, intense series, like your breaking bads or your Game of Thrones or even your Sopranos and whatnot. NOT EVEN MADMEN, which hurts to say, because I kind of idolise Joan Holloway...

I watch some comedy series and cartoons, but only because they generally don't demand massive psychological involvement.

In actual fact, I'm more of a massive movie buff. Been one my whole life. I could ramble for hours about my favourite movies, directors, cinematographers, sound designers etc, but rambling about non-curve related stuff isn't appropriate for a place like this. Let's all look at my butt instead huh?  ;D

Now, onto quotable replies!

Bouncy, I am totally digging what I am seeing and reading here. Not only do you have the curves, you also seem to have the brains - a huge plus in my books!

...but those legs... damn, those are some fine-looking legs in your second picture.

Thank you for noticing the brain behind the bust! haha. It's marvellous to have someone, anyone appreciate what's going on upstairs, especially when downstairs and the basement can be so, uh, attention-grabbing...  :D

Also thank you very much for the leg compliment! I really like my legs and people rarely notice them :)

Worth it. The damage that'd be done to their bodies given a month together and unlimited funds...

I'll respond to all the Amateur Art posts in three words.

Oh. God. Yes.

AA was one of the first girls that made me realise there was a place for me online.

She is, as you would all know, an utter inspiration, in so many ways. Especially in the pants.

It's the voice, the ever expanding body, the sheer sensual exhilaration she clearly has in it all.

She is a dream within a fantasy within a layer of thick, juicy, creamy, flowing cheesecake.

I'd let her fatten me up in a heartbeat.

Bouncy, that just makes the scene even hotter for me. What book would you be reading?

Watchmen.

This is a great piece of erotica you have written here.

A naughty word game and what I guess is a great compliment at the same time, and that for me.  You know how to play with my mind.

Je ne peux que m'incliner devant tant de talents, mademoiselle. Did you know that this term 'talent' was also the name, used at least in French, to speak about one of the most valuable currencies in the Antiquity? Well, I wish the both meanings of that term were true for you, so you can reach your dream figure.

Thank you for diving into my words and thoughts and tasting my ideas.

You're really quite charming, have made me blush and I thank you for the mental stimulation

you've provided me with in turn. Merci beaucoup x

Damn, I'm pretty sure that thought excites me more than you! Also, that diamond shaped gap that your butt and legs combines to form is just hnng

BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS etc

Man, this really turned into a wall of text about books on a fetish forum, huh. I should just retreat back into the nerd corner :(

Oh I'm pretty sure we might just be exciting each other to the exact same level  ;D

I'm loving that you enjoy my butt diamond so much. I hadn't realised how pronounced it was in that pic!

Please don't ever stop yourself from totally nerding out with me. As the only other girl I get to talk to on this thread (and a stunningly gorgeous one at that), I'm keen to chat with you about everything and anything!

I actually HAVE read Anansi Boys, though I didn't like it quite as much as American Gods. The story was great, and of course the writing was brilliant, I just didn't have as much fun with the characters, and plots based around "someone's whole life getting screwed up by circumstances they MUST keep a secret even though it would be fine to just explain it to people" always bother me a bit. They always ruffle my internal logic feathers in a somewhat frustrating way.

Bedlam sounds really cool! I will definitely have to check it out. Don't worry, I never judge a book by it's blurb. You have to live a story to feel it's energy :)

Thank you so so much for discussing books with me mtui.

I'm starting to think you're serious girlfriend material  ::)

Bouncy, I am very late,

But you do look really great.

If I met you in the street,

I would stagger on my feet.

Wilan, poet within my thread,

composing dreams within my head,

I only hope I make the cut

will you approve my soft, plump butt?

Wow, bouncy, that backside pic is just unreal!  Your body is just amazing in every way, like some others have said I have a hard time believing a girl like you even exists!  Thank you so much for sharing your great beauty with us!

Oh I exist alright ;D

I mean, I think I do...

Therefore I do.

Thanks for the pic love! I had so much fun taking that shot and getting it right, it's great to hear some feedback for it. No need to thank me for sharing, I just like to show off  :P

Like others here, I first saw your original content last month. Besides the mesmeric pull of the Orbs of Mass Distraction, I knew I had to see more of that silky-smooth plumpness filling out your thighs and belly (in the twin senses of 'more pictures' and 'there should be more weight on them'.) I proceeded to greatly amuse myself by sending the following message and I'm glad I can share now:

Ladies and gentlemen, do we have some talent for you, hot off the presses! She's going to bounce right up to the circle of champions, and you don't want to miss a second! What will be first? Blue jeans bursting boldly, unable to bear breathtaking, bodacious buttitude? Blouses breaking, barely blanketing ballooning belly and bottomless bellybutton? Bras blown up by broadening bombshells? That's just the beginning of the billion bouncy B's, folks, her beauty has no bound and can only build the bigger she grows and more she shows! This fellow's here for the interview of a lifetime!

There's certainly not an abundance of clever personalities like yours, as attractive to the mind as to the eye, so I vehemently look forward to you sharing more of whatever you feel like!

YOU sir, have an utterly majestic and wholly blissful way with words!

Congratulations on posting one of the most intriguing and overwhelmingly fun reactions

this curvy gal has ever received. I adore the way you spin a sentence and play with stimulating

cadence. I would love to hear you describe me waking up and getting dressed in the morning...  ;)

You were on FF? Maybe that's why your body looks a lil bit familiar to me. Or maybe that's just because you're hiding in a corner in every man's (and woman's, probably) dreams.

hahahaaa! What a fantastic compliment. I'm not one to hide though, as you may have noticed  :)

Thank you for the new song link as well, I'll check it out!

PHEW, replies done!

Thank you once again to all of you who took the time to look at my photos, read my words, get to know me

and enjoy the hell out of me. I'll always welcome you with open arms and a soft, bouncy bosom  ;D

All these wonderful comments of all different kinds just makes me want to post more and more pictures,

so you can be sure that the more reactions/responses/feedback I get for each and every pic, the more I'll post in future. I can't WAIT to see what you all think of my next pic. What can I say, I'm a feedback glutton!

On that note, I realise that my recent photo - while fun to shoot - didn't actually give much of a sense of my posterior shaping. Here's a little something that might clear that up for you, along with a taste of the kind of movies I'm into...

as ever, pleeeeease do let me know what you think, and feel free to go into detail  ;)

post-29747-14513434949029_thumb.jpg

OK, so apparently I went WAY over the character limit for one comment (over 20000 apparently), so now I'm going to try and post my comment in segments. Apologies if this is of any inconvenience.

hey ya'll

WHOATHATSALOTTACOMMENTS.

Amazing, thank you all so ecstatically much! You can't imagine how awesome you've all made me feel.

Every one of you is an utter champion in a distinctly different way and I can't stop wanting to meet and

have an effect on more and more awesome people who will react and respond and discuss and enlighten.

Thank you for being interested in who I am.

x

SOOOOOO....

I spent an HOUR writing a massive multi-reply comment to drop like a bomb

on this thread, but my macbook crashed and lost. it. all.

Needless to say, I was pret-tyyyyy frustrated.

Pret-tyyyyyy pret-tyyyyyy pret-tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy frustermerated.

But then I remembered that the internet is nothing

to get frustrated with. It's a river of light to bathe in.

A photon powered dream that we all share because we all built it together.

A collectively-singular mind we use we use in collaboration in order to experience what and who humanity is. and was. and might be.

The internet is the collected thoughts of the earth.

That's why it feels like home.

SO now I'll just reply to everything again, and you can imagine

how different it might be to what might have been...

8)

OK HERE WE GO:

You look fantastic coming and going!  You like Jayne Mansfield and you want to fill out?  The girl can't help it.  ;)

CAN'T HELP IT. TH'GIRL CAN'T HELP IT.

ok I need to calm down. Too much shouting.

Shhhh bouncy. ah-shush.

Oh and thank you! Jayne Mansfield and the delicious damsels of her era

are beacons of feminine class, as well as one of the many basis for my perception

of what it is to be a woman. They made young me want curves so bad I think I

manifested them without checking how powerful I was.

Clearly I overstepped.

OR DID I?  8)

Ever read the original DUNE books?

I've not yet read them somehow; they seem to be perennially on my "must-read due to cultural importance and impression on future works of culture." I didn't love the film, though I admire its ambition and general tone. I'm really curious and excited to see JODOROWSKY'S DUNE, an upcoming documentary about the earlier failed attempt to film Dune. It looked like it would've been a world changing piece of art. Seriously.

I hope no one minds, I think I better make my replies a little more brief and shorten your reposted quotes or else I'll be here for days doing one post! If I cause any offence, I do apologise. I'M TRYIIIIIIIIINGAH!

What an awesome answer to my question about your fatty fantasies! I, like you, happen to enjoy details very much! And your detailed answer was fantastic and put a great image in my head ;D As for the photos you've posted of your bum...damn girl! I love the way your ass is straining against your panties! I'm sure you can tell that I absolutely love it when girls, such as yourself, with an overflowing abundance of soft plushy curviness squeeze themselves into too tight clothes. I love seeing the straining of the fabric against such plushness! It's such a beautiful sight ;D Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll post next! And thank you for being so open and social and inclusive in your thread. It's helped make this one of the best threads curvage has seen in a while :)

MORE awesome words, I love the way you talk sir. I too simply adore seeing and feeling myself bulging out over tiny, tiny panties; my silken soft, grabbable hips and belly overflowing the ultra-tight waistband at all angles. Seeing and feeling and touching myself as the minuscule tshirt I put on digs into me as my creamy, delicious chest forces it's way to freedom via torn fabric and the soft, aching moans of a girl being jubilantly overwhelmed my pleasure.

I can feel my size. My softness. My juiciness.

I feel it jiggling. Squeezing. Softening every part of me.

I feel it being watched, stroked, grabbed, pulled, pushed.

I feel it bounce.

ffooooff! Man I am getting CARRED AWAY today. Do excuse me if it's boring.  ::)

Though I noticed the ass before I noticed what you were wearing and was mesmerised by it for quiiiite an embarrassingly long time.

The shape is just... perfectly geometrically spherical. Your too-tight panties just emphasise how your butt was not made for the mortal world, wow.

(The following is said in a single breath, and at one tone, all in about 2.5 seconds)

Oh my god you make me blush so hard basically all over my entire freaking body and I love it

and want you to keep doing it and I want to make you feel that good too oh my god.

And girlfriend material? Really? That statement just made my week  ::)

Meeting you has definitely been the maker of my week  :-*

I want to learn more about you and see more photos of you!

I want you to feel the same way about me! yaaaaay!

Slightly embarrassing thing to admiiiiit but not really because we're both awsooooome! ;D

Is that the jacket from the movie drive? If so, I love that movie.

Unbelievable booty pic. There are not many women with your combination of height and voluptuous curves, at least not in my neck of the woods. Any idea what your measurements are (breasts, waist hips)? And did I hear that your boobs are still growing? You keep getting more impressive by the minute bouncy.

Drive Jacket, check!  8)

NO IDEA what my measurements are I'm afraid. Ridiculous measurements probably. Worthy of ridicule.

and touchy touchies.

I was aiming to get more impressive by the second thank you liger.  >:(

:o

I'll get there, just don't touch that radio dial...  ;)

I came home all tired after a long evening and when I saw this photo it woke me up again. Their is something about a beautiful backside that gets the blood flowing. :)

Oh it get's more than that flowing...  8)

BOUNCY. WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP.

Sexy, sexy soap.

Always glad to wake someone, or lull someone to sleep, either way, it's calmly and sweetly

ushering someone into another state of existence. Turning someone on, so to speak  :)

Damn, man. The ones with the brains are the hottest. This thread is excruciating.

Excruciating good or excruciating bad? The goal is to make it a positively stimulating physical and psychological journey of wonderment for all involved. Are you there yet? Maybe I need to hit you more  :-*

EXCRUCIATING.

Man, I gots the rambles on todays huh.

RAMBLE ON!

(...zeppelin...anybody?)

Came for the boobs and the booty, came again for the Drive jacket. Fuckin' love that movie, I'd bang Ryan Gosling in a heart beat.

My heart wouldn't even beat. It would fall out. Wouldn't need a heart anymore. I would have Driver.

Has ANYONE done the DriveJacket/Booty combo yet? If not, I call copyright. That's how copyright works. yupyup.

I gotta say that not only are you sexy top to bottom bu, I lovehow well your personality comes out when you type. It's almost like I can hear you in my head (though I have no Idea or refference).

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you find me sexy top to bottom bu! :D

HOW duz MY voy-ce sound TO YOU nowwwww HUH?

Personality makes a person, show me your person please, I'll show you mine  :)

Your ass is exquisite. Oh shit, now you've got me using fancy words!

Uhh...dayum, gurrrrl, ya booty so thick ya could bounce a dollar coin off it.

*Phew!* There we go. All better.

Talk clever to me Hoss  :-*

Though I think that dollar coin might be enveloped by my softness, drawing it

into me, sinking into my body, my soul one dollar richer, a single coin's potential bounce energy

added to my own, evergrowing supply...  8)

Considering how you convey yourself her and you're delectable curvy form, I don't think there's much you could do that would make us think less of you.

Oh we'll just see about that won't we...  ;)

Since you mention it, what are your favorite movies and such? And I wouldn't worry too much about off-topic stuff--your personality and quirks are just as sexy as your ass.

Impossible question sir. Impossible.

There are too many to mention, so I'll throw at you the names that come to mind first:

Her, 2001, Drive, Solaris (Tarkovsky AND Soderbergh versions), The Shining, Paprika, An American Tail, Fifth Element, Groundhog Day, Vertigo, North by Northwest, Thomas Crown Affair, Point Blank, Sin City, Iron Giant, Incredibles, Dark Knight, Bronson, Robot & Frank, Milo & Otis, When Harry Met Sally, Xanadu, Singing in the Rain, Batteries Not Included, Safety Not Guaranteed, Raiders, Waking Life, Eternal Sunshine, Punch Drunk Love, I Heart Huckabees, Fight Club, Beginners, Gravity, Speed Racer, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Final Fantasy: Spirits Within, Scott Pilgrim, Fear and Loathing, Evil Dead 2, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, ETC ETC ETC

But speaking of Mad Men and Joan, I just thought of something you could do for a photo shoot...you wouldn't happen to have anything that's a classic clothing style of her kind?

hmmmm... I'll see what I got  ;)

All of that, AND you're into comics? ...Would it be untoward of me to propose marriage?

I'm going to respectfully and graciously decline the proposal. For now 8)

Yupyup, be into comics, though mostly Trades. Such aaaaaas:

Dark Knight Returns, Killing Joke, Watchmen, Darwyn Cooke's The Hunter, Danger Girl, Maus,

Building Stories (any Chris Ware really), Miracle Man The Golden Age, Sandman Preludes and Nocturnes, Blacksad,  Hush part 1 (not part 2, sue me), Superman: Red Son, Long Halloween, Hyperbole and a Half, Kingdom Come, Perry Bible Fellowship ETC ETC ETC

freaking brain workout on these lists Jay. Hope this gives you an insight into my tastes  ;D

And we will always want to be accepted into your soft, bouncy bosom. Also, I'm pretty sure you're more than just a feedback glutton. ;)

Correct. Way more of the gluttons. All areas.

Anything that makes me feel amazing. Any form of sensual high or extreme

physiological perceptual experience. Food, drink, music, sex and sexuality, food, drugs,

ideas, fear, exhilaration, food, love, understanding...

I want it all, in excess.

I want my body to visually and conceptually symbolise the hedonistic bliss

of the consumptive sublime.

I want my whole existence to have a layer of sweet, delicious fat...

And the picture...sweet zombie JESUS the picture...your ass is just...insanity, pure, unadulterated insanity. And your thighs look very soft and semi-proportional to them as well...I'm sure even the little pieces of you, like your ankles, your fingertips, your collarbone and your kneecaps are just impossibly amazing too.

Yes let's pretend I am perfect all over, I am fine with this  :thumbsup:

I'm starting to wonder if you were grown in a secret government facility or something, because that kind of beauty just ain't natural. :P

Everything that actually occurs is entirely natural in nature,

as it all stems from physical laws. If something does not, it does not occur.

Meaning yes I am Weapon X.

With boobs.

DRIVE - NIGHTCALL.

I have been playing this track on loop the whole time I've been writing. LOUD.

Thank you so so much for posting it. Sure, I've got it on iTunes, but I didn't even

have to change applications, so, you're amazing, thank you  :)

Is it TMI to say that I want to have sex to this song?

WHILE IN THE JACKET?

8)

Staceytron, sureeeely  :o

Possibly--surely there can't be two women that gloriously stacked?

Someone else mentioned this Stacetron gal earlier. I'm very very curious

to know more about her but ze Googles doez nothiiing!  :o

If she has a body like mine, I want to know her.

For outfit tests.

and other stuff...

Gotta say, great pictures! You have a heck of a body, soft in all the right places! (which let's be honest is everywhere...)

EVERYWHERE  ;D

What did you think of the Watchmen film? I'd been anticipating it for ever, one of my very favourite books, I actually thought it was pretty good!

My favourite Gaiman is still Good Omens with Terry Pratchett, any recommendations?

Check out my reply to mtui for my recommendations  :)

As for the Watchmen film, I was so dramatically and irreparably affected by the graphic novel that

I knew it would simply not be the same thing onscreen; the power of Watchmen lies in its mastery,

celebration and subversion of the medium itself. A film version would need to do the same, but for

Film as a medium rather than Sequential Art.

As such, I had no expectations for the film, but I still went to see it opening night with my bloodied

smiley-face badge on display (I have always wanted a bloodied smiley face yellow tiny tshirt,

and possibly also a Rorschach face tiny tshirt. One day.).

Essentially, I thought it did a fantastic job, as good a job as ANY film maker could have hoped to achieve when adapting a medium-centric concept. It altered the ending in a way that - while initially disappointed me - made the FILM work better than it would have. I enjoy that the book and film have two different endings.

The production design, cinematography, sound design and performances were UTTERLY SUPERB though.

The only performance that didn't meet the character impressions I had from the book was the Comedian.

He LOOKED perfect, but the performance was too emotionally obvious for me. I wanted a much more nihilistic,

restrained older Comedian in performance, which would've made his eventual breakdown all the more captivating onscreen.

So, good movie, life-changing book.  :)

I'll check out Good Omens!

good god damn an insanely hot woman who has actually read and enjoyed American Gods?!

I mean that just isn't even fair. I gotta say you are without a shadow of a doubt my current favorite poster on this site.

Whoa, what a compliment! Even if it's just you being nice, thank you! This site has some

AMAZING people and I'm just happy to be a little part of it all! ;D

Thank you  :-*

Also, DAAAAYUM.

Damn girl! You gotta be careful with those curves, might give a man a heart attack. With that being said, is there any chance of you posting a video of you jumping on a trampoline?

Or if a tampoline is unavailable to you, maybe just a video of you jumping around? We can tell you're bouncy, but we wanna see the bounce. :D

I find pictures more fun, but let me think about it for the future...  ;)

Wow, as incredibly hot as it sounds to go bra shopping with you this also shows just how smart you are believe it or not, too many women out there don't know how to take care of their own breasts but you get it girl! Most girl's I've known would buy just some shitty bra from Wally World and be done with it, but not you, if I was your boyfriend I be gleefully happy to pay for all three of those bras....and the half dozen I forced you to put on knowing full well your mams would rip'em apart :P.

Haha yup, gotta be smart with the boobs, love it when my back doesn't kill me,

love it when I can just love and enjoyabe my boobs instead of feeling like they're jerks.  ::)

Just putting this out there, and I know exactly how ridiculous it is, but I will BLISSFULLY accept anyone willing to present me with new bras, or underwear of any kind really, I need it badly after stretching and tearing everything else apart...  :o

Perhaps I can even show them off to you as repayment...  ;D

So what if you're just a casual Doctor Who watcher, it's not that big of a deal, I'm a movie buff too so we can always talk about movies and junk

coolcoolcool, a-thankyu  :-*

last night I watched Gravity, not a bad movie but not exactly what I was expecting and could George Clooney be anymore the perfect astronaut lol?

I saw Gravity on as big a screen as possible and found it to be one of the most immersive and exhilarating filmic experienced I've ever had the pleasure of having. The writing isn't utterly perfect, the dialogue pushes it at times, the science is sometimes questionable and the first walk on Earth ending didn't hit me as well as it could have, but really it's one of the few times I've EVER in life been able to say "BUT WHO CARES BECAUSE I WAS UTTERLY RIVETED THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE THING."

One of the most exciting Score, Sound Design and CG experiences I've ever had. Period. Pure Cinema.

Frankly, if you two were to let say have dinner together I'm sure more men(and some women) would be looking towards your direction rather then Christina's.

Thank you, wow I'm imagining sharing a meal with Christina Hendricks. Me and her, tucked in a booth right by the door in a 60s diner, our perfectly tailored, form-fitted dresses beginning to bulge and tear at the seams as we smile and giggle at each other, feeding each other forkfuls of buttery, creamy mashed potato, topped off with thick, delicious gravy...

ahem  ::)

Now before I get to the booty I want to ask you one more thing, you like Watchman and Neil Gaiman right? So are you familiar with the work of Alan Moore and Neil Gaiman's The Sandman?

Yup yup, only read Preludes and Nocturnes as yet though, can't quite afford to get the rest just yet

and there are no good libraries around these parts  :)

Wish I could talk about your body in more detail Bouncy but the other guys have pointed out pretty much everything great about it, plus you are a lot to take in, a true beauty inside and out ;).

Oh please do talk about my body in more detail, I don't mind if you say what others have already said, just try to make it particular to you and what you like and why! That's what I want, after all...  :D

While I was desiring an equally fun reply and start to a wondrous conversation, this is even more than my wildest expectations! o‿o Intriguing in what ways, baroness of bounce?

Intriguing as in I want to see just how deep your magnificently delicious creative streak runs... 

New snapshot indicates I should invest in whoever supplies your underwear; that garment is charged with containing something which will rend it eventually.

You can always cut out the middle man and invest directly in their product and earn dividends in the form

of photos of me adorned in said product...  ;)

I couldn't get a proper estimate of the size of that rump at first, now recognizing its regal gravity.

Also detecting a bit of jiggle above and below your buns - thumbs way up.

(As a bonus, I could dig up something silly/butt-related I wrote a while ago, ask and I'll share it.)

Regal Gravity. What a remarkably fresh and overwhelmingly sexy term.

You're showing me all new kinds of things. Keep going. I love it!

Oh my yes, there is an awful lot of jiggle down there. Almost the perfect amount.

Almost.  ::)

Please do dig up that silly/butt-related thing. I want to pour over it!

Now for the request.

Many a sculptor has sought to transmute stone into curves, but none have paralleled their paragon, the woman forged from angelic suppleness who as I narrate wields the wings of dreams. She touches down, casting a resonant wave of colorful sound as the portal to the mortal realm suddenly exists. The soul un-caged in thought now reoccupies its imperial vessel. At this moment, the sun rises, and I do not refer to the raging reactor our planet orbits. Her twin stars, dual heavenly spheres, suddenly sing with a motion liberated from any restraint (which also triggers a 1.3 on the Richter scale), casting the most delicious pale light through their innocent dance. She rises to a sitting position, and there is no manufacturer of furniture whose products are ultimately indestructible to the tremorous endeavor of her superior posterior. (She makes a mental note to try IKEA next time, because if any consolation it is inexpensive.) Even the little paunch created by her posture, above the staunchest thighs, seems to grin - daydreaming about the levels of fattening fullness it sits between.

One relaxation of rain and soap later, she hardens her wits for battle. The dryer has betrayed her once more. Clothing seemed to exist on a different plane from her to begin with, as no matter the sort, she couldn't conceal her collection of concussive bursts and bangs - and this is with the correct sizes. The lower piece of intimate wrapping takes a whole two minutes to correctly align, digging in more than should be possible, creating succulent rolls on her front and sides. (The pants got up and ran away by now, so a skirt today, I guess.) Her upper holster has similar difficulties, but eventually creates cleavage so deep that a few dozen geologists suddenly feel an odd desire to conduct novel research. She pulls her attention away from the chasm (hey, no one's immune) to cuss out an old but favorite t-shirt, which fits in much the same way as crude oil could be used to quench thirst: very poorly. It's a matter of time before it concedes at covering her midriff and the navel which deepens with each cookie she sneaks (she really doesn't have to be clandestine, living alone) but why can't that failure be a secret thrill of its own?

Locking the front door, she anticipates sixty-seven (standard deviation 4.2) glances and all-too-audible comments on today's fashion. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Fairly new to this sort of writing, hope it didn't bore, had a blast with this one too!

"Fairly. new. to. this. sort. of. writing..."

Utter insanity. You take to it like a duck to water and an astronaut to zero G.

My god, I actually set aside time today specifically to read your opus,

and my heavens did it exceed expectations. You are a force of creative nature Pingas,

every sentence and stanza stimulated me in a different way, with each different sensation

pilling in on one another to grant me the most delicious mindgasm imaginable, thank you

so incredibly much for blessing my imagination with such a guide.

Is it... is it alright if I...

want more?

pwease?

:-*

Looks like we got a Shakespeare over here. Let me have a crack at it.

Yeah, uh, your breasts are nice and stuff. Um, I bet they feel good to touch. Yeah. You've got a pudgy tummy, uh, I-I'd like to grab it, and stuff. Your butt is also very cool, like ice-cubes. Heh. I would lay my head on it. Like a pillow. I bet you snack alot on food and stuff. Just call me Lady Killer. ;)

Oh Lady Killer. You are twice the bard that Shakespeare ever was.  :thumbsup:

END OF REPLIES

AND SO IN CONCLUSIONS, for those of you who saw all that mass of words and thought tldr,

here's the minutes:

- I get easily carried away into flights of sensual fantasy

- Comics and movies are cool

- Yes it's a Drive jacket

- I love sexy, cleverly worded descriptions of my body

- You people are amazing and make me feel so god damned incredible

- I love you all

- If someone wants to see me wear a certain something, let me know, we'll sort something out

And there you have it.

you... you've earned this.

post-29747-14513435080443_thumb.jpg

No reply is required.  I thoroughly enjoyed the last photo posted.  Every curve is perfect and in the right place.

and I replied.

Thank you though for not asking a reply. I spent so much of my day writing that big reply post that I

forgot to do some quite important work. I very much want to respond to each individual person and the

amazing things they say, but it's just taking so long.

I hope nobody minds too much if I don't go to quite the same length in future  :-[