they call me Bouncy... (pics page 1, 3, 4, 6, new pic page 7!)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parts of your body I find utterly amazing...the way your underwear digs into your soft, meaty curvy hips, the way your thighs spread a bit when you sit down, little hint of a tummy roll (indication of actual chub, not just a food baby), and those magnificent breasts just begging to burst from that bra/shirt, just begging to be unleashed.

also any pose and outfit suggestions are excitedly encouraged!

I may not get around to doing all of them, but it doesn't mean I don't want

to hear exactly how you'd like to see me  ;D

aaaand I'll stop maybe stop commenting too much. gah.

Hmm...how about...a back view of you sitting down while in a thong? We could really see the expanse of your hips and softness as the string dogs into your soft hips, threatening to snap at any given moment.

I've enclosed a pic of a random example I looked up, just so you have an idea of the pose I'm talking about.

By the way, the ass overflow.jpg = G O L D! So much squeezable sexy jiggly deliciousness!

post-2500-14513435088236_thumb.jpg

Shoot, all these guys waxing poetically about ya makes me wanna try. Now I aint no poet, but I can write a little something something. So here it goes:

XXX

Bouncy slowly walks into the bakery, her thick creamy thighs rub with every slow deliberate step. She arrives at the counter, and her mouth starts to salivate at the sight of the sugary confections. She scans the display case, spotting all of her favorites: raspberry cheesecake, brownies, scones, and chocolate chip cookies. Her stomach growls with anticipation, and her heart races with excitement.

"I shouldn't get too much." Bouncy thinks to herself, as she instinctively rubs her belly. "My clothes are tight enough as it is.

But she couldn't help herself, she was too much of a glutton. Before Bouncy realized what had happened she was carrying a whole cheesecake to her car. With each step she could feel the seams in her shorts giving way, for they are no match for her wide hips and plump behind.

"God I'm really getting out of shape." Bouncy wheezed, her large chest heaving from the exertion. "I've only walked two blocks and I'm already gasping for air."

She eventually makes it into her car, after taking a short breather, and sets her cheesecake on the hood. Bouncy wipes the glistening sweat off her brow, and fans her face in an effort to cool down. She opens the car door, and sets her prize in the passenger seat. She lifts one thick thigh into the car, and as she slowly sits down she can hear and audible rip.

"Shit." Bouncy mutters, as she struggles to pull her small shirt over her belly. "That's the third pair of pants I've ripped this week."

In a fit of frustration, Bouncy grabs the box of cake and starts to eat. She ferociously devours each slice of the rich fattening treat, and savors every bite. With every slice of cake disappearing into her stomach, she could feel her stomach applying more and more pressure on her weary shirt. As she neared the end of her feast, her shirt was so tight she could hardly breath.

"Oh lord." Bouncy panted, as her breasts fought to free themselves from her tight shirt. "This shirts not gonna last another day."

Bouncy continued to demolish what was left of the cheesecake, each bite harder and harder to swallow. It was almost as if she could feel her body processing the calories into fat. She could feel her magnificent breasts becoming larger, her luscious thighs expanding, and her plump stomach growing fuller.

Eventually, Bouncy had vanquished the sugary treat. Leaving behind nothing but an empty container, and a few stray crumbs that had managed to fall into her cavernous cleavage.

XXX

Aight, hope you liked it. Writing isn't a strength of mine. Because unfortunately, like so many young men in the proud city of Detroit, I'm partially illiterate.

Very good write, dude! I enjoyed it!

Not to stray off topic, but I'm a Detroiter myself (well, SE Mich anyway), nice to meet a neighbor on here. *beer clink*