they call me Bouncy... (pics page 1, 3, 4, 6, new pic page 7!)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're looking utterly delicious, dear. I remember you popping up on FF for a brief  period not too long ago, but it's understandable why you'd leave the site. New girls do tend to get quite swamped by messages on there, especially when they post photos as jaw-droppingly gorgeous as yours.

I actually quite enjoy FF and was really excited to be a part of that community, and the message swamping was quite wonderful - so many delightful and legitimately well written messages came through, but after about 2 days my account was suspended because I refused to send the admin a picture of my face to prove my identity. So much for the fun of internet anonymity, right?

It's a shame actually, there were a few fantastic messages I had yet to reply to that I can't now. Oh well. Perhaps those people will find me on here...?

Those are some amazing curves you have there. :)

Thaaaankya, talk like that will expose you to more of them ;)

The original is by photographer Art Kane, made around 1960

Well done and thank you very much indeed Quizzmaster, I've really been enjoying Art Kane's work since

you pointed me in the right direction. That album cover is definitely not the original. Looks like a local band's first EP, haha. Now I'm curious what they sound like...

I wish I could. I remember there was even a thread here for her, but I don't remember if that was the old board or this one. She retired a while back, gave people a grace period to download her photos and then closed her site completely. I had some of them, but that was a few computers ago. I don't even remember her name.

Hopefully someone else who has a better memory about this kind of thing can tell us.

Well then! Yes I share your hope that someone else might remember more. I'm really curious! :D

I really don't get why your username is bouncybouncy. Care to elaborate?

Let's just say my legs aren't the only thing that move when I walk ;)

Maybe it could be explained with a video  ;)

Easy there turbo, there have only been 2 pics thus far. More pics to come, THEN maybe a vid, maaaaaybe  8)

Thank you so very VERY much to everyone for all the warm welcome's! You all certainly

know how to make a bouncy gal feel at home!

xx

hi hi

new to the forum, keen to make friends and share secrets ;)

Hope you like what you see. If so, let me know yo!

xx bouncy

Hello miss. Welcome to the forum. Love the name. Reminds me of a little joke ;) with one of my friends. I can see why you'd be described as bouncy with a beautiful curvy body like that. I definitely like what I'm seeing.  ;D

I wish I could. I remember there was even a thread here for her, but I don't remember if that was the old board or this one. She retired a while back, gave people a grace period to download her photos and then closed her site completely. I had some of them, but that was a few computers ago. I don't even remember her name.

Hopefully someone else who has a better memory about this kind of thing can tell us.

I think you might be talking about StacyTron. I remember her from DA a few years ago. She fits your description very accurately.

I think you might be talking about StacyTron. I remember her from DA a few years ago. She fits your description very accurately.

That's it! I looked her up, I can't find much of her original photos--mostly found all the fan-art she had. This is the only original photo I could find.

post-203-14513431913951_thumb.jpg

Great pics. Kickin' personality. Lovely curves. Sounds like the begining of something wonderful.

YOU sir, made me smile  :)

Bless.

hmmm, StacyTron. Why does that sound familiar? Methinks I'll have to look into this further...

you have an amazing body, can't wait to see more.

I'm very curious to know what about my body you (and everyone else for that matter) find so amazing. Call me vain, call me a glutton for descriptive compliments (and pizza), I don't care, I just like knowing

what exactly people find attractive/unattractive about my body. I love in-depth, creatively-worded descriptions  ;D

I've got some more pics for you all very very soon,

so keep your eyes peeled :P

xx bouncy

Don't blink  8)

What do you think hmm?

holy crap, even if i wasn't already bisexual this would have turned me into one. You have great boobs! size, shape, everything about them is literally perfect. Pretty thighs too :D

holy crap, even if i wasn't already bisexual this would have turned me into one. You have great boobs! size, shape, everything about them is literally perfect. Pretty thighs too :D

Got curious, had a look through your photos...

Holy crap yourself! Your body is utterly devastatingly nice; I actually feel quite honoured to have you like any part of mine. 

Your entire figure is simply stunning and I just can't take my eyes off your gorgeous face, luscious hips and adorable belly...!

ahem, excuse me, started to get a little carried away there!  ::)

You know, I've always been relatively straight, but, I think you just may have changed that.

Thank YOU for the compliment, and for the game-changer  ;)