Name one physical feature that's an instant 'no thanks'

Queen Victoria

Ignoring the obvious ones (excessive body hair and so on) I'd have to say top-heaviness is the biggest buzz kill for me. By this I mean a girl having a top half that is disproportionately large in relation to their bottom half, as opposed to just being an hourglass or all-round big.

I find that over-sized breasts look ungainly, and far worse it tends to lead to broad shoulders - which is about the most inelegant feature a woman can possibly possess that isn't classified as a deformity.

I'd agree with this. Especially when a woman has enormous breasts and a disproportionately flat ass paired with small hips.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd agree with this. Especially when a woman has enormous breasts and a disproportionately flat ass paired with small hips.

Indeed. Obviously the top-heavy thing basically infers the absence of an ass. Seriously, they can have an amazing face, nice tits, belly, and whatever else, but without an ass I'm just utterly incapable of being sexually interested. It's about as bad as hearing that she's a transgender, blood relative and carrier of every STI under the sun - just a complete, utter, no-question deal-breaker.

Cherries is actually a perfect example of that, if I'm honest. Everything else is pretty much exquisite, but with an ass like that I'd stay flacid as an empty balloon even if she were right on top of me.

Guest MUSEic

I agree with the no-ass comments. I understand there are ass-men and boob-men, but I can appreciate a girl with an ass and no boobs, but boobs and no ass is such a disappointment. It's not an absolute no go, but it's just dissappointing. It just doesn't look right.

Guest Atlya

I couldn't date someone who had shit all over them. Simple as.

I think we're done here...

extreme-body-and-face-tattoo.jpg

/thread indeed! XP

For me, it's easy: hooked noses. I just can't do a woman who looks like she's aiming for a career playing Elphaba in Broadway's Wicked. There's nothing even remotely attractive gigantic, bulbous, downward-pointing honkers. They're an immediate buzzkill.

tumblr_mds9p7Vsuw1rl2xsfo1_400.jpg

24566.jpg

rhinoplasty_060612_620px.jpg

Those given examples are by far extremes, but overall I disagree on the nose issue. I think a prominent nose is kinda cute, like '80s era Jennifer Grey. To me, one of the most annoying things is a nosejob, so I'll say (obvious) plastic surgery is a turnoff.

And excessive thinness. But that can be corrected.

Whilst some of those noses are a little extreme, number 3 is fine by me. To be honest really flat, squashed noses or low hanging nostrels aren't really my thing. I'd rather go roman.

Obvious bone-y-ness is a big turn off for me.

I think anything can be built up to strawwoman extremes.

I guess the best way to describe it is that my likes (and correspondingly dislikes) are on a bel curve and the middle is a few notches further up the weight scale than most.

I like dark hair in particular, generally blond, especially bottled, is a big turn off for me. Natural isn't so bad as it doesn't have the weird dark roots thing. That said blond eyebrows tend to get lost and you end up with Matt Smith syndrome.

-Giant women. I don't mean ssbbws. I mean extremely tall 6'3 and up with a huge frame, head, hands, etc. You know the saying "you know what they say about guys with small hands"? You can apply that same logic to giant women with big hands, frame etc. (Imagine having sex with a woman whose vagina is dilating from going into labor).

-Noses like the ones OP posted.

-Eyes that are too close together.

-Thick northern Wisconsin accents ("Drayg the bayg full of behgels to the stahp n' goah liite). *Note: I feel bad saying that because Wisconsin people are mostly some of the nicest people ever*.

-And finally, cross-eyed girls. I always find myself thinking "Oh, no. Which eye do I look at? Are they going to get offended if I look at the wrong one or look at both? What if I do something horrible like laugh or start cracking up? Oh god, don't crack a smile."

The "double belly" on a woman is a turn-off for me.  Relatively small indentations are kind of cute, but the ones which give way to two (or possibly more) distinct pouches of fat, one on top of the other, are unattractive.  I also second the comment about asses  :thumbsup: .

Women with bulging muscles. I'm not saying they shouldn't have big muscles if that's what they want--just that it does nothing for me. Nor am I saying women have to be weak and frail. I just don't go for a muscular gal.

Agree fully. Many of the most enjoyable things you can do with a woman are enhanced by her softness, so I'll go a step further and say that I want to see no toning whatsoever on a woman. The absolute worst, as far as I'm concerned, are women with pronounced neck muscles, and women with obvious abs. Both are absolutely heinous.

The "double belly" on a woman is a turn-off for me.  Relatively small indentations are kind of cute, but the ones which give way to two (or possibly more) distinct pouches of fat, one on top of the other, are unattractive.  I also second the comment about asses  :thumbsup: .

Funny, for me it's the other way round. Triple belly is the best, followed by double belly. Not into potbellies at all. Good that we all have different preferences so everyone is preferenced by someone without everyone rivalling.

Guest Professor Aronnax

Tattoos.  Good ones are few and far between.  Mostly they make people look like trash.  Lots of piercings, (because there is nothing sexier than making out with pinhead from Hellraiser.)  Gauges.  Why the fuck would anybody do something that stupid?  Wearing a gauge is like a special advertisement that says, "Look at me, I'm four beers short of a six-pack."  Speaking of six-packs, I'll add women with six-pack abs to that list.  Do I really want to get laid with Spartacus in drag?  NO!

Guest Professor Aronnax

I think we're done here...

extreme-body-and-face-tattoo.jpg

I look at that girl, and the thing that most repulses me is what an idiot she is for doing that in the first place.

Hmm... I'm generally pretty open-minded, but there are a few things I do tend to cringe about.

For guys, super thick chest hair is kind of not too appealing to me, the same with guys that are extremely heavy.

For girls, I'm not a fan of women who wearing too much makeup (a little bit is okay), also not a huge fan of gobs of perfume. I suppose I like the clean and simple look the best. :) 

Guest myownway

No shit, why on earth would you want to look like a monster is beyond me.

Is 10 years of domestic abuse reason enough?