Michelle Trachtenberg

ello11

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, John Smith said:

That's not the Michelle I used to watch on TV, that is the stunner who ate Michelle.

It isn’t the weight but it’s the whole goth persona she has adopted that is making her look way older.  I kind of expected her to be cuter for longer.  Kind of like that folksy singer Lisa Loeb who doesn’t seem to age at all.

11 minutes ago, md2069 said:

It isn’t the weight but it’s the whole goth persona she has adopted that is making her look way older.  I kind of expected her to be cuter for longer.  Kind of like that folksy singer Lisa Loeb who doesn’t seem to age at all.

Well, I fancy the goths.

4 hours ago, md2069 said:

I don't understand this.  She has an excellent skin regiment and stays out of the sun.  She still looks mid to late 20s facially.  Fine if you don't like the goth look but what she is doing is way better for her than hitting the beach all day.

8 hours ago, I Claudius said:

I don't understand this.  She has an excellent skin regiment and stays out of the sun.  She still looks mid to late 20s facially.  Fine if you don't like the goth look but what she is doing is way better for her than hitting the beach all day.

Mid to late 20’s ???........That’s a big stretch........She definitely does not look younger than her actual age to me.  

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest IAmGivingGoodAdvice

She looks like she's wasting away to the point where people are worried and she's even addressed it

Screenshot_20240225_123139_Instagram.jpg

Guest IAmGivingGoodAdvice

I'm not saying this as someone with a fat fetish. I'm saying this as a person she needs to eat a burger for breakfast lunch and dinner because she's wasting away