Round butt/square butt?

Guest Rüdiger

Guest Rüdiger

Hey...

Big butts rule either way.

But I have a thing for square and well as round behinds.

Round is more primally sexual, more accepted by society who can't understand liking a big belly but can sorta-understand a huge, round, jiggly (or even firm) overblown ass.

Square is more the hot, overweight housewife, the girl with the enormous thighs, the saddlebags.

Gaining Goddess has that square thing, so does Lailani.

Yow to both...which do you prefer?

post-0-14513425017413_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513425048916_thumb.jpg

Guest Rüdiger

Love round butts.  Square butts just look like grandma butts, so no.

OMG never thought of that! On account of I don't go around every day looking at grandmas on the street. But woahhhhhh...good call.

Guest myownway

It is worth noting, that some butts that look round when clothed are square when naked.

Personally, as long as it is wide and protrudes, I'm happy.

Round please...

I've always assumed it's about the musculature underneath. Tends to be that girls who work out or were mega sporty and gain weight tend to maintain a rounder bum but girls who have always been super lazy tend to be square...

So I guess if you have a thing for spolit, lazy girls don't expect a round bum!

Guest myownway

Round please...

I've always assumed it's about the musculature underneath. Tends to be that girls who work out or were mega sporty and gain weight tend to maintain a rounder bum but girls who have always been super lazy tend to be square...

So I guess if you have a thing for spolit, lazy girls don't expect a round bum!

Over a certain weight I, and especially with a pear shape, I guess no muscles would make a butt round. More luck with shapewear, I suppose. Although I might be wrong.

Guest Steatopygist

Also note that a round butt may be compressed into a square, if the owner'jeans are two sizes two small but she refuses to buy bigger ones.

• 1 month later...