Lil' Kim

McK

• 1 year later...

That wasn't that much and it is several years ago.

Hopefully now it is from turning 40  and gaining with age.

Lil Kim goes Big Kim,  pfffffffffft..........  :)

That would be too nice.  >:(

I said several years ago just like you did. I also said yo yo effect to some degree. Some degree. And I never said it was a great amount. It WAS a big enough gain to be the cover story on the tabloids though. So if you were trying to disagree with me it's not happening. We're in agreement. And I Also hope she continues.

I said several years ago just like you did. I also said yo yo effect to some degree. Some degree. And I never said it was a great amount. It WAS a big enough gain to be the cover story on the tabloids though. So if you were trying to disagree with me it's not happening. We're in agreement. And I Also hope she continues.

You are both incorrect she gained the weight so she could have fat transfer to her butt and thighs.  As quite a few ladies find out it can be difficult to drop the pounds and that the fat transfered comes back in different places.  That explains the bloated stomach and midsection.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, bbwamore said:

You've got to be kidding.

Actually celebs have done that. Kim Kardashian I think has done it many times.

Guest OlayTheDay

Fake or not, I'd still want to get my hands on that body. Someone get her in a photoshoot so we can see it all...UNEDITED. Or, hell, leak some more nudes.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...