Quantcast
Guest AbeVanHelsing

Jennifer Lopez

170 posts / 94443 viewsLast Reply

2 hours ago, cagerageking2 said:

My attention was more on Constance Wu's flabby midriff (more noticeable in the first clip) than JLo - pretty hot. Although she's still slim, I can't imagine studio execs are that pleased about it.

Yeah, I noticed that. And it's quite remarkable since:

1) She's sucking it in

2) She's a former stripper

3) She's 13 years younger than J-Lo

4) She's Asian

Something tells me those high-waisted panties have something to do with the state of her belly.

Knowing how bitchy J-Lo is and how much pride she takes in her body, I'm sure she was delighted of having owned Constance body-wise

Recently posted on Reddit sometime yesterday.

On a side note: After waiting so long, we finally get to see that big ass jiggle in a thong. This is good and all, but it's too late to be honest. Imagine if she made this movie back in her prime, like "Anaconda" or "The Cell" JLO, when her ass was so damn fucking fat.

49 minutes ago, frecklefactor said:

On a side note: After waiting so long, we finally get to see that big ass jiggle in a thong. This is good and all, but it's too late to be honest. Imagine if she made this movie back in her prime, like "Anaconda" or "The Cell" JLO, when her ass was so damn fucking fat.

aye caramba!
what film is this?
oh and for me she's on her prime now

9 hours ago, frecklefactor said:

I agree!  Or when she was nicely plumped up when she did "Selena".