Guest AbeVanHelsing

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, foxer1 said:

Found another photo from the movie “Hustlers “.It was posted by Jennifer Lopez on her instagram.In it she is dressed in a fur coat and a sexy pink bikini.I look forward to this movie.If the photos are so hot,what will be in the movie…

ло1.jpg  96   64.19 kB

She looks great here but a little too.... "toned" for my personal liking. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, frecklefactor said:

Recently posted on Reddit sometime yesterday.

On a side note: After waiting so long, we finally get to see that big ass jiggle in a thong. This is good and all, but it's too late to be honest. Imagine if she made this movie back in her prime, like "Anaconda" or "The Cell" JLO, when her ass was so damn fucking fat.

I agree!  Or when she was nicely plumped up when she did "Selena".   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, foxer1 said:

I say right away, so that there is no misunderstanding later - there is some political content in the post, but I put it here because of Jennifer's chic forms, especially for the sexy cleavage. I know that this is the election period, so I will ask you to focus only on the photo, without content. In other words, my message contains only an image, not a political topic.the photo is fresh.
I also post one very hot photo of Jennifer and Alex(I don't know if it was before or not)

джей17.jpg

Awesome pics.  Thanks!  Why couldn't JLo expose her ass, butt shots, anus shots when she doing her Selena thing?  Right around that era.  I guess what I'm saying is, why couldnt she have done this when she was a lot bigger?  Alot fatter?....  Not that I'm complaining!

• 1 month later...
On 11/26/2020 at 1:25 PM, foxer1 said:

Jennifer is a gorgeous woman. She knows how to be sexy in outfits, and the way she performed recently on stage was incredibly hot! (just illustrating and describing recent photos and events). In a word-she knows how to surprise the audience! But what Jennifer did recently was not expected by anyone, you can even say - she shocked everyone! She completely exposed her beautiful body! All I can say is that she looks gorgeous and amazing at her age!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH-3sX9pLzz/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH6-Bc-pQeZ/

лопес1.jpg

лопес2.jpg

лопес3.jpg

лопес4.jpg

лопес5.jpg

лопес6.jpg

лопес7.jpg

лопес8.jpg

She still has those nice flaring hips. Sexy! 😘

• 2 weeks later...