Guest AbeVanHelsing

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are some recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "Crazy for youuuu ... 👰🏽💋 #HappyHalloween 🎃" (11/01/20):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Caption: "Didn’t know how lost I was until I found you ... @arod 👰🏽💋 #HappyHalloween 🎃👻" (11/01/20):

4.jpg

5.jpg

Caption: "I made it through the wilderness ... @nicksilva17 @lacarba 👰🏽💋 #HappyHalloween 🎃👻" (11/01/20):

6.jpg

7.jpg

I say right away, so that there is no misunderstanding later - there is some political content in the post, but I put it here because of Jennifer's chic forms, especially for the sexy cleavage. I know that this is the election period, so I will ask you to focus only on the photo, without content. In other words, my message contains only an image, not a political topic.the photo is fresh.
I also post one very hot photo of Jennifer and Alex(I don't know if it was before or not)

джей16.jpg

джей17.jpg

1 hour ago, foxer1 said:

I say right away, so that there is no misunderstanding later - there is some political content in the post, but I put it here because of Jennifer's chic forms, especially for the sexy cleavage. I know that this is the election period, so I will ask you to focus only on the photo, without content. In other words, my message contains only an image, not a political topic.the photo is fresh.
I also post one very hot photo of Jennifer and Alex(I don't know if it was before or not)

джей17.jpg

Awesome pics.  Thanks!  Why couldn't JLo expose her ass, butt shots, anus shots when she doing her Selena thing?  Right around that era.  I guess what I'm saying is, why couldnt she have done this when she was a lot bigger?  Alot fatter?....  Not that I'm complaining!

• 2 weeks later...

Will update this topic). Recently it became known exactly what date the new movie with Jennifer Lopez “Marry me”will be released-around may 21, 2021. A new official photo has appeared-Jennifer shows off her chic figure on it. I hope that the movie will have a scene in a swimsuit, where Jennifer will show off her legendary ass. Of course, you can't beat Hustlers, but you can try)). A little joke).

джен4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Jennifer is a gorgeous woman. She knows how to be sexy in outfits, and the way she performed recently on stage was incredibly hot! (just illustrating and describing recent photos and events). In a word-she knows how to surprise the audience! But what Jennifer did recently was not expected by anyone, you can even say - she shocked everyone! She completely exposed her beautiful body! All I can say is that she looks gorgeous and amazing at her age!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH-3sX9pLzz/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH6-Bc-pQeZ/

лопес1.jpg

лопес2.jpg

лопес3.jpg

лопес4.jpg

лопес5.jpg

лопес6.jpg

лопес7.jpg

лопес8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2020 at 1:25 PM, foxer1 said:

Jennifer is a gorgeous woman. She knows how to be sexy in outfits, and the way she performed recently on stage was incredibly hot! (just illustrating and describing recent photos and events). In a word-she knows how to surprise the audience! But what Jennifer did recently was not expected by anyone, you can even say - she shocked everyone! She completely exposed her beautiful body! All I can say is that she looks gorgeous and amazing at her age!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH-3sX9pLzz/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH6-Bc-pQeZ/

лопес1.jpg

лопес2.jpg

лопес3.jpg

лопес4.jpg

лопес5.jpg

лопес6.jpg

лопес7.jpg

лопес8.jpg

She still has those nice flaring hips. Sexy! 😘