Jennifer Lopez

Guest AbeVanHelsing

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You're getting fat
2 hours ago, cagerageking2 said:

My attention was more on Constance Wu's flabby midriff (more noticeable in the first clip) than JLo - pretty hot. Although she's still slim, I can't imagine studio execs are that pleased about it.

Yeah, I noticed that. And it's quite remarkable since:

1) She's sucking it in

2) She's a former stripper

3) She's 13 years younger than J-Lo

4) She's Asian

Something tells me those high-waisted panties have something to do with the state of her belly.

Knowing how bitchy J-Lo is and how much pride she takes in her body, I'm sure she was delighted of having owned Constance body-wise

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Recently posted on Reddit sometime yesterday.

On a side note: After waiting so long, we finally get to see that big ass jiggle in a thong. This is good and all, but it's too late to be honest. Imagine if she made this movie back in her prime, like "Anaconda" or "The Cell" JLO, when her ass was so damn fucking fat.

49 minutes ago, frecklefactor said:

On a side note: After waiting so long, we finally get to see that big ass jiggle in a thong. This is good and all, but it's too late to be honest. Imagine if she made this movie back in her prime, like "Anaconda" or "The Cell" JLO, when her ass was so damn fucking fat.

aye caramba!
what film is this?
oh and for me she's on her prime now

9 hours ago, frecklefactor said:

I agree!  Or when she was nicely plumped up when she did "Selena".   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most recently, Jennifer performed on SNL. Among the interesting moments-a close look at her beautiful Breasts, the sight of her ass in black leather pants, a small tummy (photo) in one of the dresses and hot sports movements. But I was not particularly attracted, I expected more. I mean, Jennifer has a great figure, but I thought that would be more of an emphasis. Given her recent Striptease-I thought the topic of strippers would pop up in one of the rooms. But alas!

snl4.jpg

snl3.jpg

snl2.jpg

snl.jpg